No to Trump, Racism and War

Not my president..

Billionaire will not fight for workers

Stop to Trump
We put up with a lying, incompetent muslim traitor for 8 years. Now it's your turn.
BTW, don't leak your relavation to all the coal minors out of work.

You mean the coal miners who are about to lose their healthcare?
Yes. But I imagine at the moment they're more worried about food and mortgages than flu shots.

"Stop Trump"? Is it the usual incoherent left wing ravings or something else? Somebody need to investigate these people.

The Trump Oval Office?

animation-10.gif

Keep telling yourself that......he has been running rings around you morons since he announced....and he is already making things better and he hasn't even taken the oath yet....

Keep telling yourself those little lies......

I'm curious how much that is going to change over the next 3-4 months.
I hope it does. But. I'm not confident.
Trump isn't stupid. He's used to doing things his way, but once he takes that oath, he'll be chained to the office. 2017 should be an interesting year. Hopefully for the best.

I don't think he's stupid. But I also question whether he truly has impulse control. He has shown himself to be very thin skinned. He's almost like the kid with ADHD. He's never had to rein it in. Can he? Does he have that within him? :dunno:

Yes. He will be president.

No. The country didn't want him to be president. (3 million votes)

No he didn't win fairly (Putin, the head of a foreign government and our historical enemy, helped him.

No. He is neither qualified or mature enough to be president.
Well, you got one out of four correct. Not bad. ;)

Yes, he'll be President. Buckle up, buttercup!

Yes, it did. What a bunch of Californians wanted doesn't outweigh the rest of the nation.

He won fairly. Putin's hacking of the DNC and revealing their corruption and backroom shenanigans was the truth. I don't like the idea of the Russians trying to influence our domestic affairs, but he didn't "hack the election" or change any votes.

He's different, but disagreed about maturity and qualified. The same was said about Obama. Let's see how the next few months play out.

I don't think he's stupid. But I also question whether he truly has impulse control. He has shown himself to be very thin skinned. He's almost like the kid with ADHD. He's never had to rein it in. Can he? Does he have that within him? :dunno:
Like Obama, he'll make some mistakes, but I think he'll be able to handle the job.

Forum List

Back