No...Trump wasn't even close to being a fascist....Victor Davis Hanson explains...

If any one of us even took one classified document without adequate security measures. we would be in cuffs and a cell the next day. Trump and his followers believe in the rule of a strong man over the rule of law. That is fascism and Trump and the Trumpanzees are fascists.

None of us are former Presidents, the law in question applies to them, and so far nothing has come out saying Trump did anything wrong, never mind Criminal (and the Archive law is a civil statue, not a criminal one)

This is comical coming from a person who wants less freedom for everyone because he's afraid of the weather.

The way you cultists fold in the face of facts is hilarious.
Look dumb fuck, Trump had highly classified material, stored it in an unsecure manner, lied about having it, and we have no idea what he was doing with it. I think when we find out what he was doing with it, charges of treason will be in order.

Okay, he's a great mind. Very objective. He really provides an accurate and comprehensive examination of the whole picture.

There ya go. Just calm down.

Yes he does,
Another day. Another retard. :auiqs.jpg:

If "everyone knows" then you should be able to provide proof. Let's see if you can prove you are not a retard. Go.

Do your own research kid. Unless your head has been in the toilet for the last you'd know.

Look dumb fuck, Trump had highly classified material, stored it in an unsecure manner, lied about having it, and we have no idea what he was doing with it. I think when we find out what he was doing with it, charges of treason will be in order.

You don't know what he did or didn't have.

He's right on every point, from a hardcore right wing partisan perspective. To wit:

"Trump hasn't done nuffin'. And you can't convince me of nuffin'. Ever. Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Obama, the IRS. They're evil fascists, we're angels. Laptop."

Just the standard, tedious, denial and deflection that makes hardcore partisan ideology so predictable and insulting.

If you don't like my opinion of that, tough shit.
Yes, the use of government departments to silencing your political adversaries is fascism and Democrats do it all the time. They use fascism to move towards their ultimate goal, communism.

Did you expect some Dimtard to tell the truth? You clowns are too busy still pushing RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, Simp.
You mean the Russia Russia Russia that has now been proven true, that the Trump Campaign has now admitted that they engaged in collusion with Russian spies?

You wouldn't accept any "proof" that doesn't fit your worldview, so it's pointless to reference anything for you.

The IRS under Obama went after Conservative 501 orgs far more than progressive ones, that's a fact. You can try to spin the reason any way you want, but we know the reason.
LOL, In other words, you got none? Yeah, we got it the first time.

It's so easy to trip up you fuckers. Make you prove your bombast. Happens all the time! :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for playing numbnuts. Next time, post an article from a source that does not lie. Good luck. :itsok:

Do your own research kid. Unless your head has been in the toilet for the last you'd know.
I did, retard. How do you think I knew it was a pack of lies? You are not very smart, are you?

But hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Try said "he could" but no pictures showing that.
Meanwhile we have scores of pictures of pervert Joe Biden touching, kissing, nuzzling, fondling inappropriately, etc. and all these are unsolicited and without the victims request or consent.

There's a valid reason many of us call him "Groper, Molester Joe (Biden)".

Saying you could do something perverted is miles below actually doing perverted acts in public, on film, and without the victim's consent. Joe Biden should be locked up the why any other public pervert would be.

Those whom excuse and/or defend Joe on this are also perverted and of offensively absent moral virtue.
If you are in to Trump, then you already embrace the most bottom of the barrel human as you could get. You can't get any lower and perverse than Trump.

Forum List

Back