No wonder Trump created this immigration crisis diversion with another Russian bombshell

Is that really the "the best of MSNBC"? It's a sad time for the 1st Amendment when the U.S. media actually becomes the agent for foreign foreign propaganda.
What's the proven propaganda? What link can you provide?

Trump has been on immigration since he was on the campaign trail.

Dumb fucking op
And it was a mistake to do so. Trump promised what he couldn't give. Mexico is already not paying for it. Trump lied.

It aint over yet
You are too much of an idiot to realize that Trump's campaign promise never had a start. All problems at the border center at the point of entry. Not at the southern border where six people were apprehended of interest, who were later found out, to not be a risk.

It was over before it ever started. Trump's Sheep will believe any fantasy Trump pedals.

New Russia revelations in court docs surrounding Trump Tower meeting attendees Now we see why there is a shut down, a made up immigration crisis, and a speech about the fake crisis. It's all about the revelations that were going to come down the pipe about Manafort giving polling data to Russia. Trump probably saw this coming, and decided to create another distraction about immigration. Look over here Trump followers. Lol!

So TRUMP knew Manaforts lawyers were going to screw up on redacting information in the court documents before they were released?

All this proves is that Hillary conspired with the Russians to lose the election and make Trump look bad.....she is so evil
What is your proof?
Here is my proof....but the liberal media won't show you this...

But this is a pic of Putin telling Hillary that everything is in place for their diabolical scheme...

160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.jpg

Dumb fucking op
And it was a mistake to do so. Trump promised what he couldn't give. Mexico is already not paying for it. Trump lied.

It aint over yet
You are too much of an idiot to realize that Trump's campaign promise never had a start. All problems at the border center at the point of entry. Not at the southern border where six people were apprehended of interest, who were later found out, to not be a risk.

It was over before it ever started. Trump's Sheep will believe any fantasy Trump pedals.
Sassy may be a trump supporter, but he or she is no idiot.....

Breaking news: It's now a crime for Russians to read polling data!!!
With a foreign country that is an adversary. Yes it is. And it isn't about reading it. It's about a campaign manager sending it to a Russian Oligarch who is Putin's right hand during a presidential campaign. That is a confirmed conspiracy.Do you have a counter intelligent argument that counters that claim?

Well, let's see. If it was polling data that the Trump campaign paid for, then it belongs to the Trump campaign and they can do what they like with it.
If it was public polling, then it's public and you can download it and do what you like with it.

There is no crime with getting advice from anyone in the world.

The election of the US President is a big thing world wide.
Everyone in the world picks who they want to win. It's not a crime to agree with someone else, even if they are bad people.

With a foreign country that is an adversary. Yes it is. And it isn't about reading it. It's about a campaign manager sending it to a Russian Oligarch who is Putin's right hand during a presidential campaign. That is a confirmed conspiracy.Do you have a counter intelligent argument that counters that claim?

Well, let's see. If it was polling data that the Trump campaign paid for, then it belongs to the Trump campaign and they can do what they like with it.
Not during a campaign with a foreign adversary. That's a conspiracy. Look up the statute.
[
If it was public polling, then it's public and you can download it and do what you like with it.
Not to use it with foreign Oligarchs during a campaign who we have sanctions against.

There is no crime with getting advice from anyone in the world.
52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

The election of the US President is a big thing world wide.
Everyone in the world picks who they want to win. It's not a crime to agree with someone else, even if they are bad people.
I don't know what this has to do with the price of apples?

Last edited:

You fucking idiot. Show me the law that makes it illegal to share POLLING DATA (or any other non classified documents) with foreigners.

For fuck sakes you people need to be locked up for your own safety.

Liberal logic
"perfectly okay for Obama to send millions to Israel in an attempt to sway their election"

also liberal logic

"that bastard Manafort is a traitor becuase he gave private polling data to Russians and also those Russians broke the law by reading that private polling data"

And you dumb shits wonder why outside of a few loony counties you are laughed at nationwide.

Dumb fucking op

It aint over yet

"Anyone" and I mean "anyone", who actually thinks they can believe what Trump is telling them, is a straight "IDIOT".

Dumb fucking op

It aint over yet

"Anyone" and I mean "anyone", who actually thinks they can believe what Trump is telling them, is a straight "IDIOT".

Coming from someone who once again got caught by a media lie that is hilarious.

At what point will you dummies say "I want to see proof before I believe what the media is telling me?"

As Mueller closes in, desperation reigns. And, the idiotic comments, explanations and justifications from Trumpanzees will just get much worse. The wheels are coming off the Trump train and the entire cult is losing it. BIGLY!!!!!!!!

It aint over yet

Coming from someone who once again got caught by a media lie that is hilarious.

At what point will you dummies say "I want to see proof before I believe what the media is telling me?"
Got caught with what media lie?

So none of you idiots will acknowledge that once again the media got it wrong and the Russians weren't involved in this at all as originally claimed?

From the article that I already posted a link to

Correction: January 8, 2019
A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin.

T
Oh this is too funny

Turns out Manafort gave the polling data to the Ukranians, not the Russians.

So much for "bombshell that proves Russian collusion"

Manafort Accused of Sharing Trump Polling Data With Russian Associate

And isn't it odd that none of these media outlets ever make these "mist. akes" in Trump's favor?
To send the polling data to Oleg Derapaska. He's a Russian with the Russian intelligence who is tied to Putin. It went to Russia.

No it didn't stupid, read the correction. It was sent to two UKRANIANS, the NYT corrected their article. WTF is wrong with you people, do facts not mean ANYTHING to yall?

Forum List

Back