No You Do Not Have An Absolute Right To Have Certain Types Of Or The Carrying Of Firearms

I carry much of the time but not when visiting schools or government installations. I do carry a weapon to church. Pastor does, too.
? That's kind of sad.

Why would it be sad.......

Was it sad that the members of Congress didn't have guns yesterday? And the only thing that saved them was the Whip was able to attend practice? Do you realize that the Whip rarely makes those early morning practices, and that it was a miracle that he was there...with his armed security?
Oh, for Pete's sake, 2AGuy, pay attention. Jake needs to carry in church? You'd think church was for quiet thoughtful peaceful meditation, not looking over your shoulder and keeping your handgun ready to fire. That's what we were discussing, not a public park.
Do you think the victims that Dylann Roof murdered in church would have like to have had handguns ready to fire?
They probably would have liked Dylan Roof not to have one. In some countries, that's the way of things.

No...it isn't....criminals in those countries get guns...it is the law abiding who can't get guns.

? That's kind of sad.

Was it sad that the members of Congress didn't have guns yesterday? And the only thing that saved them was the Whip was able to attend practice? Do you realize that the Whip rarely makes those early morning practices, and that it was a miracle that he was there...with his armed security?
Oh, for Pete's sake, 2AGuy, pay attention. Jake needs to carry in church? You'd think church was for quiet thoughtful peaceful meditation, not looking over your shoulder and keeping your handgun ready to fire. That's what we were discussing, not a public park.
Do you think the victims that Dylann Roof murdered in church would have like to have had handguns ready to fire?
They probably would have liked Dylan Roof not to have one. In some countries, that's the way of things.
But you can't bring yourself to respond the question asked can you? Why is you are so afraid of guns? There is all kind of stuff a person can use to kill you, but you are only terrified of guns. Sounds like media conditioning to me. And as far as I know, the SKS rifle is only available used.

If the church shooter had waited for Sunday, and driven a Truck into the parishioners before or after mass....he could easily have killed just as many...probably more....in fact, the truck at Nice, France was used to murder 89 people and injure over 400....

“We also recognize another important limitation on the right to keep and carry arms. ‘Miller’ said, as we have explained, that the sorts of weapons protected were those ‘in common use at the time.’ 307 U.S., at 179, 59 S.Ct. 816. We think that limitation is fairly supported by the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of ‘dangerous and unusual weapons.’”

Justice Scalia also wrote:

“It may be objected that if weapons that are most useful in military service — M-16 rifles and the like — may be banned, then the Second Amendment right is completely detached from the prefatory clause. But as we have said, the conception of the militia at the time of the Second Amendment’s ratification was the body of all citizens capable of military service, who would bring the sorts of lawful weapons that they possessed at home to militia duty. It may well be true today that a militia, to be as effective as militias in the 18th century, would require sophisticated arms that are highly unusual in society at large. Indeed, it may be true that no amount of small arms could be useful against modern-day bombers and tanks. But the fact that modern developments have limited the degree of fit between the prefatory clause and the protected right cannot change our interpretation of the right.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjZ4oTAvcDUAhUBzIMKHVVBAzoQFgg9MAQ&url=https://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/12/11/justice-scalias-gun-control-argument/&usg=AFQjCNGSFaggs-G15kcyTS8oO4Bcio9tiQ&sig2=_z6ec0jGImhSGUdZGmsLUw
An ar15 is a sporting rifle nothing more. Only fucking little snowflakes are scared of such a inadequate weapon for military muster...
Sources told ABC News that the primary weapon used in shooting was an SKS 7.62 assault-style rifle. Authorities also recovered a Smith and Wesson 9 mm pistol, though it was not clear if it was used in the attack.
I don't know what an SKS 7.62 assault-style rifle is, but it was purchased legally.
Gun used in Scalise shooting was legally purchased assault rifle, sources say
Of the 34 thousand people who die by firearms each year, very very few die from an assault weapon.

“We also recognize another important limitation on the right to keep and carry arms. ‘Miller’ said, as we have explained, that the sorts of weapons protected were those ‘in common use at the time.’ 307 U.S., at 179, 59 S.Ct. 816. We think that limitation is fairly supported by the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of ‘dangerous and unusual weapons.’”
Who argued otherwise? I haven't seen the argument to carry RPGs or flame throwers. Self defense is the accepted guide.

skews is a far left blowhard. Hell I'll bet he lives somewhere close to the shooting area and now he's scared.

I carry much of the time but not when visiting schools or government installations. I do carry a weapon to church. Pastor does, too.
? That's kind of sad.

Do you know what the difference between a Capitol policeman and the average citizen is?

The policeman has had a lot of training with firearms.

? That's kind of sad.

How quickly you forget: Charleston church shooting

You never know when some far right wing nutjob will show up.

In Texas we have open carry now and things are just fine. No wild west shootouts are happening like the libtards and dummiecrats said would happen.
Yeah, you only have 700 firearm homicides each year in Texas, compared to 377 in Illinois (including Chicago).

All by Muslims, of course.

Texlims aint ya heard
More lib character assassination.

A crazy liberal committed attempted murder yesterday, stirred up by you people. YOU PEOPLE are doing this.

what baseball fields need is a remote controlled sweeper mounted on top of the outfield foul line markers ...

anyone gets froggy with a piece just spray the area until the shooting stops or everyone on that side of the stadium is hamburger ..

:dunno:

Top 20 states for firearm death rates:

20. Utah (12.6/100,000)
19. Georgia (12.6)
18. Indiana (13)
17. Kentucky (13.7)
16. Nevada (13.8)
15. Idaho (14.1)
14. Arizona (14.1)
13. West Virginia (14.3)
12. Missouri (14.4)
11. South Carolina (15.2)
10. Tennessee (15.4)
9. New Mexico (15.5)
8. Oklahoma (16.5)
7. Montana (16.7)
6. Wyoming (16.7)
5. Arkansas (16.8)
4. Alabama (17.6)
3. Mississippi (17.8)
2. Louisiana (19.3)

And the number 1 worst state for firearm deaths is...

No, it isn't pinko fag liberal gun control California (7.7)...

No, it isn't gun control Jew York (4.2!)....

It's...

Alaska! (23.4).

sarah_palin_with_a_gun_large.jpg

In Texas we have open carry now and things are just fine. No wild west shootouts are happening like the libtards and dummiecrats said would happen.
Yeah, you only have 700 firearm homicides each year in Texas, compared to 377 in Illinois (including Chicago).

Texlims aint ya heard

A crazy liberal committed attempted murder yesterday, stirred up by you people. YOU PEOPLE are doing this.
Sorry, it's a fact Texas has way more, nearly double, gun homicides than Illinois.

You want to take a single incident and write it large, eh? How come you don't want to do that when an "assault rifle" is used?

Or how about when a right wing loony kills 9 people in a church?

Because you suffer from an idiot's confirmation bias, that's why.

Last edited:
Top 20 states for firearm death rates:

20. Utah (12.6/100,000)
19. Georgia (12.6)
18. Indiana (13)
17. Kentucky (13.7)
16. Nevada (13.8)
15. Idaho (14.1)
14. Arizona (14.1)
13. West Virginia (14.3)
12. Missouri (14.4)
11. South Carolina (15.2)
10. Tennessee (15.4)
9. New Mexico (15.5)
8. Oklahoma (16.5)
7. Montana (16.7)
6. Wyoming (16.7)
5. Arkansas (16.8)
4. Alabama (17.6)
3. Mississippi (17.8)
2. Louisiana (19.3)

And the number 1 worst state for firearm deaths is...

No, it isn't pinko fag liberal gun control California (7.7)...

No, it isn't gun control Jew York (4.2!)....

It's...

Alaska! (23.4).

sarah_palin_with_a_gun_large.jpg

dont tell Palin she needs to look through the aim point and find the target ... trying to hit shit lookin through the lens cover lowers your kill average.

Texlims aint ya heard

You really should stop projecting your own hate onto others, you fucking hypocritical c*nt.

I hope Trump destroys the world.

Obama should face the gallows, like the Clintons but he won't.

More lies. Yes terrorists can be gotten rid of. Just kill them all along with liberals.

Calling for hanging Obama and the Clintons, the assassination of the mayor of London, the murder of all liberals and Democrats.

Fuck you.

Texlims aint ya heard

Sorry, it's a fact Texas has a way higher, nearly double, gun homicide rate than Illinois.

You want to take a single incident and write it large, eh? How come you don't want to do that when an "assault rifle" is used?

Or how about when a right wing loony kills 9 people in a church?

Because you suffer from an idiot's confirmation bias, that's why.
A scum liberal attempted to MURDER republicans politicians yesterday in Virginia. Notice how the propagandist keep mentioning Texas and things that have nothing to do with anything. Sum libs threaten to kill the president weekly. Scum liberals try to suppress free speech all the time. Scum liberals burn buildings when they don't like what they hear. Now he plays his little commie game of redirecting attention by saying things like "Chicago", "assault rifle", "Texas", etc. By the way, the only assault rifles haven't been used for a crime in the USA for a long time. They aren't readily available.

Next deflection.

Texlims aint ya heard

You really should stop projecting your own hate onto others, you fucking hypocritical c*nt.

More lies. Yes terrorists can be gotten rid of. Just kill them all along with liberals.

Calling for hanging Obama and the Clintons, the assassination of the mayor of London, the murder of all liberals and Democrats.

Fuck you.
Now the propagandist, realizing he cannot deflect away from the murderous treacherous democrats that daily threaten the president and others, resorts to cussing me. LOL! I think you should calm down. Please don't go on a poorly aimed shooting spree.

Now it's London, Obama, Clinton, London. LOL! You are transparent.

Texlims aint ya heard

Fuck you.
Now the propagandist realizing he cannot deflect away from the murderous treacherous democrats that daily threaten the president and others, resorts to cussing me. LOL! I think you should calm down. Please don't go on a poorly aimed shooting spree.
No, we can see who the person is calling for mass murders and assassinations. That would be you, you fucking hypocritical c*unt.

You're busted.

Of course you don't have any shame about it. That's what makes you such a c*unt.

Texlims aint ya heard

Fuck you.
Now the propagandist realizing he cannot deflect away from the murderous treacherous democrats that daily threaten the president and others, resorts to cussing me. LOL! I think you should calm down. Please don't go on a poorly aimed shooting spree.
No, we can see who the person is calling for mass murders and assassinations. That would be you, you fucking hypocritical c*unt.
That's the biggest lie today. I've not called for anyones assassination, I've only pointed out, successfully, what lying hypocrites you murderous dims are. You are the people calling for Trump to be killed. It's proven each day in writing and in video and no matter how much you lie, it is still the truth.

Forum List

Back