Noah and his boat -

GISM wouldn't be able to survive if she didn't have anything to parrot. She's incapable of independent thought.

This is just tooooooo easy!!!All foes vanquished sooooo easy and fun too!!!! Tweak!!! BEST NOT TO MESS WITH GISMYS unless you want your fat butt kicked!! tweak!

This is just tooooooo easy!!!All foes vanquished sooooo easy and fun too!!!! Tweak!!! BEST NOT TO MESS WITH GISMYS unless you want your fat butt kicked!! tweak!

Oh, so you're tweaking, that explains it. :D

Typing nonsense in upper case characters doesn't make it any more real.

It just makes you look like a schmuck.

BELIEVERS==we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord. 7 For we live by believing and not by seeing. 8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord. 9 So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him. 10 For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body. 2 CORINTHIANS 5:6-10

Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
How many of these would apply to your post?
Why has the Holy Spirit passed you by?
Angst, hatred, madness, anxiety, cruelty, meanness, faithlessness, coarseness and out of control.
Why does He hate you?

By the way, do you pronounce your screen name as "Jism-wise"?

Last edited:
this is just tooooooo easy!!!all foes vanquished sooooo easy and fun too!!!! Tweak!!! Best not to mess with gismys unless you want your fat butt kicked!! Tweak!

peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
Why has the holy spirit passed you by?
Angst, hatred, madness, anxiety, cruelty, meanness, faithlessness, coarseness and out of control.
Why does he hate you?

hey!!! I love to win!!! I love fun!!! I love to tweak pompous pharisee types. And you??

this is just tooooooo easy!!!all foes vanquished sooooo easy and fun too!!!! Tweak!!! Best not to mess with gismys unless you want your fat butt kicked!! Tweak!

peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
Why has the holy spirit passed you by?
Why does he hate you?

hey!!! I love to win!!! I love fun!!! I love to tweak pompous pharisee types. And you??

I weep to see people miss the point.
Why do you think the Fruits don't apply to you?

lol, no.....the earliest writings of paul, like the last writings of paul, date from the day he wrote them....

Except no....i said nothing about luke having dreams....

Interesting claim.....however, you don't even have hearsay evidence to back it up, which puts you lower on the evidentiary timeline than everyone else....

let me rephrase that. The earliest known fragments of writings attributed to paul, or anyone else, date to several generations after he/they died. There's also no proof that any of these people even knew how to write.

Everything in the bible is hearsay, so i at least have something in common with that book of fiction. Or should i say like bossy, and ask you to refute my statement with peer reviewed facts? :d

by your standard everything is hearsay unless you hear it yourself.

so everything is a lie.

That means that the aca is hearsay. You've never seen it or heard it yourself.

Obama isn't the president because we only heard through 3rd parties that he was even elected.

lol

I don't know which fable is more preposterous: the talking snake or the Noah's ark.

The problem and what makes it so scary is that they aren't treated as fables.

Fable - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

: a story or statement that is not true

Full Definition of FABLE

: a fictitious narrative or statement: as
a : a legendary story of supernatural happenings
b : a narration intended to enforce a useful truth; especially : one in which animals speak and act like human beings
c : falsehood, lie
See fable defined for English-language learners »
See fable defined for kids

I don't know which fable is more preposterous: the talking snake or the Noah's ark.

The problem and what makes it so scary is that they aren't treated as fables.

Fable - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

: a story or statement that is not true

Full Definition of FABLE

: a fictitious narrative or statement: as
a : a legendary story of supernatural happenings
b : a narration intended to enforce a useful truth; especially : one in which animals speak and act like human beings
c : falsehood, lie
See fable defined for English-language learners »
See fable defined for kids

This is both hilarious and frightening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back