Nobody is infringing on Ann Coulter's right to free speech

Just look at all the stupid ridiculous books this neo-Nazi witch has published.

Amazon.com: Ann Coulter

Nobody can say with a straight face that her right to free speech is being infringed simply because protestors caused her to be disinvited from speaking at U.C. Berkley.

Being invited to speak at a University is a privilege, not a right. No one ever invites me to speak at universities and I'm a lot smarter and articulate than Coulter.

If she dares, she can place a soap box on the campus parking lot, stand on it, and spout her racist garbage to her heart's content.

However, she will not do that because she is a coward who hides behind security guards.

She won't do that because no one's going to pay her $20,000 to do that, which was to be her payment to perform at Berkeley.

That isn't very much...bill clinton, the rapist, got 500,000 dollars for speeches in Russia for putin, when hilary was Secretary of State.....

1.5mill to listen to the pussy grabber brag that he's a serial sexual predator, cheats, lies, steals and probably did his own daughter.

So?

Still doesn't make this a free speech issue.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Nobody can say with a straight face that her right to free speech is being infringed simply because protestors caused her to be disinvited from speaking at U.C. Berkley.

Being invited to speak at a University is a privilege, not a right. No one ever invites me to speak at universities and I'm a lot smarter and articulate than Coulter.

If she dares, she can place a soap box on the campus parking lot, stand on it, and spout her racist garbage to her heart's content.

However, she will not do that because she is a coward who hides behind security guards.
because protestors caused her to be disinvited from speaking at U.C. Berkley.
That seems to be the definition of infringing free speech.

No, it's not.

Not even close.

Read the first five words of the First Amendment and try to find where "congress made a law ..."

Congress made a law?

WTF are you talking about?

^^^ From the coward hiding behind a keyboard.

Wonderful.

Than I expect that you are on board to deny "ALL" Federal funding for these Universities.

Then we can discuss this "privilege" of speaking at Berkeley.

And before you become spastic and twist your panties in a knot, know that I am not a Republican or right wing.

But you are a fucking moron.

So in your estimation faction A has the right to voice their opinions regarding the faction B's free speech, but faction B is not to be given reciprocal free speech voicing their opinions on faction A's? There's several names for that type of thinking.
Do you consider this infringement of free speech?

Why, or why not?

You wrote that in response to this regarding Coulter;
That had nothing to do with infringing speech, because Coulter didn't show up for her stunt and stab at further agitating to get more publicity. There was no infringement because the two factions never came together for any type of exchange, fool! And it had nothing to do with BLM infringing on Sander's speech. Two different things altogether you are trying to meld together in your logical fallacy!

There was no infringement because the two factions never came together for any type of exchange, fool!

Tell me, thoughtless.

did the people that contracted her pull their offer because of the threats made about her speaking?

She has to have inflammatory speeches, since she got left behind on looks..

Never listened to her, I'll take your word.

But the point is infringement.

She has the right to spew what she wants, per the Constitution.

No one is stopping her.

I've heard her on Bill Maher and she's very UN-American. She's got that right too.

This is not a First Amendment issue. Nor have her rights been "infringed" upon anymore than the rights of a screaming liberal to speak at some fundie niter school.

She won't do that because no one's going to pay her $20,000 to do that, which was to be her payment to perform at Berkeley.

That isn't very much...bill clinton, the rapist, got 500,000 dollars for speeches in Russia for putin, when hilary was Secretary of State.....

1.5mill to listen to the pussy grabber brag that he's a serial sexual predator, cheats, lies, steals and probably did his own daughter.

So?

According to Barak Obama, Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, and Bill Maher, it is.

No, it's not.

Not even close.

Read the first five words of the First Amendment and try to find where "congress made a law ..."

Your word games won't protect you if this nation keeps going down this path.

Always the drama queen but no amount of RWNJ ignorance will make this a 1st amend issue.

Just once, think it through. Read the 1st amendment and show me where it guarantees anyone, right or left, the "right" to speak at a college.

This is a contractural dispute. Nothing more.

Do you consider this infringement of free speech?

Why, or why not?

That had nothing to do with infringing speech, because Coulter didn't show up for her stunt and stab at further agitating to get more publicity. There was no infringement because the two factions never came together for any type of exchange, fool! And it had nothing to do with BLM infringing on Sander's speech. Two different things altogether you are trying to meld together in your logical fallacy!

There was no infringement because the two factions never came together for any type of exchange, fool!

Tell me, thoughtless.

did the people that contracted her pull their offer because of the threats made about her speaking?

No one is stopping her.

I've heard her on Bill Maher and she's very UN-American. She's got that right too.

This is not a First Amendment issue. Nor have her rights been "infringed" upon anymore than the rights of a screaming liberal to speak at some fundie niter school.

Ann Coulter is an American patriot who loves the Constitution.

No, it's not.

Not even close.

Always the drama queen but no amount of RWNJ ignorance will make this a 1st amend issue.

Just once, think it through. Read the 1st amendment and show me where it guarantees anyone, right or left, the "right" to speak at a college.

What we have here folks

200.gif

is a lame spinner

No, it's not.

Not even close.

This is what you are pushing FOR.

upload_2017-4-30_18-41-55.jpeg

punch-3.png

And your semantics will not protect you.

There's a simple formula with Ms. Coulter. The louder she screams, the more money she makes. It's that simple. Good example of the Ponzi Scheme of Outrage. And of capitalism. And of PT Barnum being correct once again.

Exactly correct. And well put. That's what she does because it sells books. She's welcome to it but the RWNJs believe her babble.

Last edited:

So?

.brag that he's a serial sexual predator, cheats, lies, steals and probably did his own daughter.

Link?

There's a simple formula with Ms. Coulter. The louder she screams, the more money she makes. It's that simple. Good example of the Ponzi Scheme of Outrage. And of capitalism. And of PT Barnum being correct once again.

Your rationalizations for your side's brown shirt tactics are noted. They will not protect you if this nation keeps going down this path.

My "side?" You know nothing about me. I believe totally in her right to speak whenever and wherever she wants. It is my right, not my side, that causes me to point out that she is seeking only the publicity that this faux outrage over her precious snowflake rights to speak brings. The two things are not related in my view, except to the extent that she is free to exercise her right to make money. That's what I like about this country.

Tell me, thoughtless.

No one is stopping her.

Coulter is Tyranny's Whore.

Tell me, thoughtless.

No one is stopping her.

Coulter is Tyranny's Whore.
Grow up!

^^^ From the coward hiding behind a keyboard.

Wonderful.

Than I expect that you are on board to deny "ALL" Federal funding for these Universities.

Then we can discuss this "privilege" of speaking at Berkeley.

And before you become spastic and twist your panties in a knot, know that I am not a Republican or right wing.

But you are a fucking moron.

Why do you think the Constitution only applies to government entities?

Isn't it something? Conservatives want to privatize everything, and conservatives also believe that the private sector should have immunity when it comes to civil rights.

Together, that is about all you need to know about conservatives.

Quite a few fries short of a Happy Meal aren't you?

Isn't it something? Conservatives want to privatize everything, and conservatives also believe that the private sector should have immunity when it comes to civil rights.

The University of California, Berkley is a PUBLIC UNIVERSITY. Nothing private about the institution.

Why should the private sector NOT enjoy some degree of immunity when it comes to civil rights?

The University of California, Berkley, is a public, not a private university.

Show me where anyone, right, left or middle is prohibited from free speech at a public institution.

US Constitution
First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

See more at: First Amendment - U.S. Constitution - FindLaw

Forum List

Back