Nobody Thought Of This Before?????

I've always thought of America as having a role to fulfill....one that had to do with liberty and freedom, leading the way against the Left and the oppression and slaughter it is infamous for......

But not one of supporting the rest of the world financially!!!!

gv061118dAPR20180611044509.jpg

1. "FACT CHECK: DOES CANADA CHARGE A 270% TARIFF ON US DAIRY?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!

7:04 PM - Jun 9, 2018

3. Verdict: True

Canada has a quota system for imports, and above a certain volume, it imposes high dairy tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent. Before those quotas are met, dairy products enter Canada duty-free or subject to much lower rates.

4. Trump is right that Canada imposes very high tariffs on dairy products that limit U.S. participation in the Canadian market, though the exact percentages vary depending on the product and when it is imported.

Canada heavily regulates its dairy industry with a supply management system that impacts production and sets target prices for dairy products. As a part of that system, it uses set tariff rate quotas (TRQ) for imports. Dairy products imported before a quota on a product is met are subject low tariffs or no tariffs, while products imported after the quota are subject to tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent.

“As a whole, the 270 percent figure though represents a strong ballpark for the various exorbitant tariff rates that limit US dairy access to the Canadian market,” Shawna Morris, trade policy vice president at the U.S. Dairy Export Council, told The Daily Caller News Foundation in an email.

5. ...Canada implemented a new “Class 7” dairy pricing regulation last year that set prices for milk protein concentrates at the lower U.S. price, causing Canadian business to buy less ultrafiltered milk from U.S. suppliers.
Wisconsin lost 500 dairy farms last year."
FACT CHECK: Does Canada Charge A 270% Tariff On US Dairy?

Finally!

An American President for Americans.
The rightist has no shortage of carnage and inhumanity in it history also, or do you always forget about that?

irrelevant copypasta is irrelevant

Again. You mentioned freedom and liberty in your initial copypasta about tariffs. This clearly was an effort to patriotize tariffs.

Please explain to us what is so free about fair trade. Tell us what you think is the conservative view and why you think tariffs are patriotic.

And again, your own words, please. Show us that conservative wisdom of yours.

We'll wait. Again. For like the fourth time.

Thanks!

100% true, accurate and correct or not?

I didn't read your copypastas. I got through the first sentence and realized that they weren't relevant to what I was asking you. And that it was the same irrelevant horse pucky you've been pasting throughout the whole thread. It's gosh darned embarrassing, don't you think? It should be to any normal person

Alright. It's clear you're not going to debate. It's obvious. I asked you to explain to us what you think is so free about fair trade and to tell us what you think is the conservative view and why you think tariffs are patriotic. You've ignored me every time.

You're clearly not of the capacity to discuss what you paste from neoconservative websites.

Heck, it's clear you're not even capable of any kind of original thought.

I'm not wasting any more time with you.

Educate yourself on what conservatism means. Because you clearly have no clue. Educate yourself on what limited government means. Because you clearly have no clue. You're clearly a confused statist. You're just too ignorant and full of self-pride to realize it. You're a fully indoctrinated neocon statists with a red helmet versus blue helmet capacity to reason. You do not understand liberty. This is obvious. You do not understand feeedom. You do not understand economics or monetary policy. This, too, is apparent. You do not understand geo-politics. Clearly. Nor are you a worthy or relevant representative of any of those things. You're a detriment to any relevant and healthy discussion to any of them. Clearly. Your shortcomings and inability to understand them are apparent to anyone who does understand.

In fact, every single time I see you one here ignorantly misrepresenting those things, I'm going to correct you. Or whomever's screed you happen to be pasting. I'm going to take the time to stop and do it in that moment when I see it.. And I'm going to correct you in front of all of your friends. You won't be able to run away like you did here. Okay? Because I know you can't back yourself up now. I'm just going to correct you. And that's it. Don't worry, I'm not goin gto follow you around the board. You aren't that important. Just if I happen to see your amateur misrepresentations polluting the place. Alright, enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited:

I didn't read your copypastas. I got through the first sentence and realized that they weren't relevant to what I was asking you. And that it was the same irrelevant horse pucky you've been pasting throughout the whole thread. It's gosh darned embarrassing, don't you think? It should be to any normal person

Alright. It's clear you're not going to debate. It's obvious. I asked you to explain to us what you think is so free about fair trade and to tell us what you think is the conservative view and why you think tariffs are patriotic. You've ignored me every time.

You're clearly not of the capacity to discuss what you paste from neoconservative websites.

Heck, it's clear you're not even capable of any kind of original thought.

I'm not wasting any more time with you.

Educate yourself on what conservatism means. Because you clearly have no clue. Educate yourself on what limited government means. Because you clearly have no clue. You're clearly a confused statist. You're just too ignorant and full of self-pride to realize it. You're a fully indoctrinated neocon statists with a red helmet versus blue helmet capacity to reason. You do not understand liberty. This is obvious. You do not understand feeedom. You do not understand economics or monetary policy. This, too, is apparent. You do not understand geo-politics. Clearly. Nor are you a worthy or relevant representative of any of those things. You're a detriment to any relevant and healthy discussion to any of them. Clearly. Your shortcomings and inability to understand them are apparent to anyone who does understand.

In fact, every single time I see you one here ignorantly misrepresenting those things, I'm going to correct you. Or whomever's screed you happen to be pasting. I'm going to take the time to stop and do it in that moment when I see it.. And I'm going to correct you in front of all of your friends. You won't be able to run away like you did here. Okay? Because I know you can't back yourself up now. I'm just going to correct you. And that's it. Don't worry, I'm not goin gto follow you around the board. You aren't that important. Just if I happen to see your amateur misrepresentations polluting the place. Alright, enjoy the rest of your day.

"I'm not wasting any more time with you."

"You can run, but you can't hide."
So saith the Brown Bomber

I guess he was right about you running.

Ma'am you haven't even addressed my initial communication to you with regard to the specific thoughts I asked you about on tariffs and so called fair-trade. I've been trying to get you to engage in a relevant way across the course of several posting so that we can debate it. You've ignored my questions every single time.

And you have the stones to say I'm running? Ma'am, people are going to read this thread. Do you not realize this thread? What paradigm are you living in here ?People are going to see how this went down.

I just can't sit around here like that and play fiddlesticks with you. I have work to do.

This is actually funny now. I mean, you completely avoided me and now I'm the one running and you're going to yell victory? Are you delusional? lolol.

Alright. I have to get some work done.

You're nuts, lady. lol.

The US has a trade surplus with Canada.

"But, whether this is true depends on whom you ask. Both the U.S. and Canada say they are running trade surpluses with each other.
....data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."
Trump Claims the U.S. Has a Trade Deficit With Canada. That’s Not So Clear
Trump is a liar. Not really against him or anything, but he is a liar.
Says the butthurt America hater.

Ma'am you haven't even addressed my initial communication to you with regard to the specific thoughts I asked you about on tariffs and so called fair-trade. I've been trying to get you to engage in a relevant way across the course of several posting so that we can debate it. You've ignored my questions every single time.

And you have the stones to say I'm running? Ma'am, people are going to read this thread. Do you not realize this? What paradigm are you living in here?

I just can't sit around here like that and play fiddlesticks with you. I have work to do.

This is actually funny now. I mean, you completely avoided me and now I'm the one running and you;re going to yell victory? Are you delusional? lolol.

Alright. I have to get some work done.

This is the OP that sent you scurrying to your keyboard:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!

Canada has a quota system for imports, and above a certain volume, it imposes high dairy tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent. Before those quotas are met, dairy products enter Canada duty-free or subject to much lower rates.

4. Trump is right that Canada imposes very high tariffs on dairy products that limit U.S. participation in the Canadian market, though the exact percentages vary depending on the product and when it is imported.

Canada heavily regulates its dairy industry with a supply management system that impacts production and sets target prices for dairy products. As a part of that system, it uses set tariff rate quotas (TRQ) for imports. Dairy products imported before a quota on a product is met are subject low tariffs or no tariffs, while products imported after the quota are subject to tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent.

“As a whole, the 270 percent figure though represents a strong ballpark for the various exorbitant tariff rates that limit US dairy access to the Canadian market,” Shawna Morris, trade policy vice president at the U.S. Dairy Export Council, told The Daily Caller News Foundation in an email.

5. ...Canada implemented a new “Class 7” dairy pricing regulation last year that set prices for milk protein concentrates at the lower U.S. price, causing Canadian business to buy less ultrafiltered milk from U.S. suppliers.

Finally!

It was carefully designed to make a particular point.

Is it 100% accurate, correct and true?

Now....don't sulk because I refuse to allow you to dictate the conversation.....answer the question.

copypasta from some site

No, it's not. I didn't even read your copypasta

This is what I was interested in. And you know that. So don;t try to spin it back to your copypasta. I don't care about your copypasta.

This. This is what I'm interested in. Your words. Not the copypasta.

I've always thought of America as having a role to fulfill....one that had to do with liberty and freedom, leading the way against the Left and the oppression and slaughter it is infamous for......

Now. Do you want to pick back up at post #33 where I asked you to explain for us why tariffs are patriotic and conservative and why you thought fair trade was about freedom??

And I'm particularly interested in your explanation of the role of government the way you said it.

Last edited:

copypasta from some site

No, it's not. I didn't even read your copypasta

This is what I was interested in. And you know that. So don;t try to spin it back to your copypasta. I don't care about your copypasta.

This. This is what I'm interested in. Your words.

Now. Do you want to pick back up at post #33 where I asked you to explain for us why tariffs are patriotic and conservative and why you thought fair trade was about freedom??

And I'm aprticularly interested in your explanation of the role of government the way you said it.

....the OP that sent you scurrying to your keyboard:

Holy Moly. Lady, you're batshit crazy.You didn't even read what I just said to you, did you?

Did you want to answer the question???

No. I'm not debating the copypasta in the op. Which I told you .In fact, your copypasta in the op is about as deep as a mud puddle and not really worthy of guiding discussion. I'm afraid there's quite a bit more to it. Monetary policy, the mismanagement of the international monetary system, and the value of the dollar, for starters. I didn't see that in your copypasta. Anywhere. Nowhere does your copypasta discuss how nations abroad actually have to earn their money and no place does it acknowledge that we, on the other hand, print ours. That's all relevant to the topic in scope. But it's no place to be found in your shallow copypasta. Of course, there's a lot more missing from your copypasta beyond that even.

Your copypsta is shallow and incomplete. That's what I think about your copypasta. And mine is an educated opinion.

What Iwant to debate is what seems to be a lack of understanding of tariffs and free-trade on your part and I'm trying to figure out why you're cheerleading government intervention instead of free-trade. Which you're still ignoring. Still.

Last edited:
Holy Moly. Lady, you're batshit crazy.You didn't even read what I just said to you, did you?

Did you want to answer the question???

No. I'm not debating the copypasta in the op. Which I told you .In fact, your copypasta in the op is about as deep as a mud puddle and not really worthy of guiding discussion. I'm afraid there's quite a bit more to it. Monetary policy, the mismanagement of the international monetary system, and the value of the dollar, for starters. I didn't see that in your copypasta. Anywhere. Nowhere does your copypasta discuss how nations abroad actually have to earn their money and no place does it acknowledge that we, on the other hand, print ours. That's all relevant to the topic in scope. But it's no place to be found in your shallow copypasta. Of course, there's a lot more missing from your copypasta beyond that even.

Your copypsta is shallow and incomplete. That's what I think about your copypasta. And mine is an educated opinion.

I'm debating what seems to be a lack of understanding of tariffs and free-trade on your part and I'm trying to figure out why you're cheerleading government intervention instead of the free-trade. Which you're still ignoring. Still.

....the OP that sent you scurrying to your keyboard:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Finally!

Trump is afucking asshole & those that support him are dumber than shit.

The US gets more our of the UN then these other countries do., If not for the UN, we would be patrolling the world & keeping open trade routes all by ourself. Trump has lied about what the others are paying.

Trump, like you, are stupid about the milk industry. Here in PA, milk is regulated by setting prices. In Cada theyh do it by regulating output. Trump is too fucking stupid to know this.

In the US, milk production keeps going up as milk usage falls. Likely the same in Canada. Hence the markets are regulated.

Note that the OP was challenged as being inaccurate by virtue of omission and misrepresentation. The OP's response is to suggest all she has posted is accurate, correct and true while ignoring the challenge of being inaccurate, incorrect and untrue by virtue of her omissions. Yes, it is true you can say it was a beautiful sunny day and be 100% accurate, correct and true, if you omit the thunderstorms and lightening in the late afternoon and only use the morning and mid-afternoon as a reference.

Note that the OP was challenged as being inaccurate by virtue of omission and misrepresentation. The OP's response is to suggest all she has posted is accurate, correct and true while ignoring the challenge of being inaccurate, incorrect and untrue by virtue of her omissions. Yes, it is true you can say it was a beautiful sunny day and be 100% accurate, correct and true, if you omit the thunderstorms and lightening in the late afternoon and only use the morning and mid-afternoon as a reference.
huh? hly fk, are you speaking pig latin or something?

I'll go when I am ready. Not when a troll tells me to. Chic has destroyed you, and will continue to do so, as will I. Liberalism is a failed ideology, never works, never has, never will.

Really. Well, she didn't even acknowledge debate. That's just scwewy, Mr. Redfish.

As far as liberalism, I'm fairly confident that the term doesn't mean what you think it does. Liberalism is one of the most misused words in the modern American political lexicon.

Do you know who the worst offenders are? I'll tell you. Rabid statists who think they're conservative because they do not understand freedom or conservatism. That's who. And certainly not economics or monetary policy. People whose capacity to discuss what they post is about as deep as a mud puddle. That's who.

the currently accepted manifestation of liberalism in the USA is represented by the left wing of the dem party, most of the media, most of academia, and some rinos.

it is an ideology that puts the state above the individual and punishes anyone who disagrees with state directed policies and opinions.

It is an economic system where everything and everyone is either owned or controlled by the central government. It is a system where a tiny group of super elites control all of the power and all of the money and everyone else is EQUALLY miserable.

The naïve leftists don't even understand what they are asking for. Their ignorance is pathetic.

"But, whether this is true depends on whom you ask. Both the U.S. and Canada say they are running trade surpluses with each other.
....data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."
We have a trade surplus with Canada, period.

Canada puts huge tariffs on dairy US products, Period.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Finally!

Trump is afucking asshole & those that support him are dumber than shit.

The US gets more our of the UN then these other countries do., If not for the UN, we would be patrolling the world & keeping open trade routes all by ourself. Trump has lied about what the others are paying.

Trump, like you, are stupid about the milk industry. Here in PA, milk is regulated by setting prices. In Cada theyh do it by regulating output. Trump is too fucking stupid to know this.

In the US, milk production keeps going up as milk usage falls. Likely the same in Canada. Hence the markets are regulated.

Actually, the vulgarity turns your post into a boomerang.

We have a trade surplus with Canada, period.

Canada puts huge tariffs on dairy US products, Period.
Those tariffs apply only after a set quota of imports. Not to all dairy imports. Dumbass.

We have a trade surplus with Canada. Trump is a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back