🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Non-college educated voters strongly for Trump

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.
We laugh even harder of how uneducated you and the base is.

Dope in Chief: I love my uneducated base.

Sounds a little bit like when Obama and his ACA buddy said to lie to the uneducated buffoons of the public about the truth of Obamacare because they will believe anything.

There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them in ...

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump ...

Behind Trump's victory: Divisions by race, gender and education ...

It's time to bust the myth: Most Trump voters were not working class ...
You do realize that this is 100% supportive of what people have been accusing colleges of doing for the lat 50 years: indoctrinating kids toward leftist ideology as much or more than actually educating them.

I'd be interested in seeing the breakdown by major or field of study. You know that humanities and arts studies students would probably vote close to 100% for democrats. The interesting information would come from looking at the science and particularly business studies students. Nonetheless, the first point stands.

I’m Hillary Clinton...
I landed in a helicopter and we were under fire.
I rolled out of the chopper with a machine gun and blew away the enemy.

Your move...

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

And yet for the most part, they are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Yet, they probably are well versed in post Bolshevik vagina studies & basket weaving.

There was a reason for Trump [in]famously stating, "I love the poorly educated"....FACT !!!

Blah blah blah.. you people are a broken record.

104c4q.jpg

I hire the best people. One of who yesterday admitted to embezzlement, lying to DOJ officials and adultery. Your move.

I hire the best people is a subjective statement.

I make the best lasagna is not a lie.

Is that really your example ?

No patting needed.... Why does Trump need to lie in the thousands to keep the trumpets in line?

LOL, I'm neither a Republican or a Rump guy. You folks don't have an original thought in your heads. The height of Progressive thought is to take money from person A and give it to person B. None of you are as "smart" as you think you are.

I agree. I know lots of college educated people who voted for Trump.

Hell just because you didn't go to college doesn't mean you are dumb even if idiots like op think you are.

Most working people voted for Trump. Guess the op would call them dumb as well.

You can't cure stupid.

There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them in ...

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump ...

Behind Trump's victory: Divisions by race, gender and education ...

It's time to bust the myth: Most Trump voters were not working class ...

So you have an issue with the blue-collar working class who voted for President Trump. You think they aren't important because they don't have college degrees? Apparently so did Hillary which is why she didn't win the Rust Belt.

to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

Based on your moronic "logic' that being smart is equivalent to being educated, proves my point in theO/P.......
On the other hand, being "educated" doesn't make one smart.
Does being uneducated make you smart?
Ever listen to the cult speak to the press at one of his hillbilly/ Nuremberg rallies?
They have NO IDEA of the issues or the truth.
Fox does a great job of keeping you and them dumb as shit.

to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

Based on your moronic "logic' that being smart is equivalent to being educated, proves my point in theO/P.......
Ever listen to the cult speak to the press at one of his hillbilly/ Nuremberg rallies?

You is speaking about and describing liberuls, ain'tcha?

CC70EF71-C825-441E-8FD2-E0B3D3710F6D.jpeg
I’ve been listening to the news today and quite a few people said the GOP lost the house last night.
Dictricts that went big for Trump in 2016 went to Dems or it was a nail biter.

This will be the only way to shut up you uneducated, racist, Fox watching cultists.
When the Dems take the House.

You is speaking about and describing liberuls, ain'tcha?
Your question shows what a dope you are. Thanks for confirming.
Get a good seat for the impeachment hearings when the Dems take over the House.

Forum List

Back