🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Non-college educated voters strongly for Trump

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.
We laugh even harder of how uneducated you and the base is.

Dope in Chief: I love my uneducated base.
Dude, you are one of the more dumber people on this forum.
WTF are you talking about?

to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

Based on your moronic "logic' that being smart is equivalent to being educated, proves my point in theO/P.......

There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them in ...

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump ...

Behind Trump's victory: Divisions by race, gender and education ...

It's time to bust the myth: Most Trump voters were not working class ...

In the Church of Social Justice, Denomination of Anti-Trumpism Resistance, it is expected that the Chosen are Very Smart.

They are better than you, and they are very self-righteous about it. They, after all, are the elect, and you--you nasty, nasty unwashed, are not.

Get right, heathens

So don't get all high and mighty and snooty, because your side is intentionally ignorant of a lot of things and don't get me started on the social discipline you guys use to keep others in line......if you want to see how racist the left is, be a black republican........yes, the left is still very racist.

Just stating FACTS.....

In the 2016 election, Clinton carried college graduates 52 to 42 while losing non-graduates 44 to 51.

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

And yet for the most part, they are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Yet, they probably are well versed in post Bolshevik vagina studies & basket weaving.

And yet for the most part, they are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Yet, they probably are well versed in post Bolshevik vagina studies & basket weaving.

There was a reason for Trump [in]famously stating, "I love the poorly educated"....FACT !!!

Analysis | It’s time to bust the myth: Most Trump voters were not working class.

If this is true, (and coming from the Corporatist Bezos, how can you doubt it) then dimocrap scum are spending untold BILLIONS for their phony-baloney degrees only to be out-earned by uneducated Republicans.

Which I believe.

dimocrap scum go to College and get a degree thinking they can just sit around and issue orders afterwards. Reality is quite different unless you work for the goobermint. And Trump is cutting down on the number of goobermint employee leeches by the THOUSAND.

dimocrap FILTH bring this senseless meme every election cycle without fail. Next will be the Taxes collected v. Block Grants given bullshit.

You people need to get a new schtick. This one's old

dimocrap scum are spending untold BILLIONS for their phony-baloney degrees only to be out-earned by uneducated Republicans.

Did the above "statistic" hurt you much when it came out of your behind???
Just asking....lol

There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them in ...

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump ...

Behind Trump's victory: Divisions by race, gender and education ...

It's time to bust the myth: Most Trump voters were not working class ...
We know the slums of America are filled with highly educated people.
Feeling stupid yet?

No patting needed.... Why does Trump need to lie in the thousands to keep the trumpets in line?
Welfare for all!
Food stamps for all!
Lowered educational standards for all!
Who’s stupid?
Who’s lying?

We know the slums of America are filled with highly educated people.

Yet another "unquestionable" stat that morons must have learned from Hannity or Jones......Couldn't ask for more validation of my O/P than through these types of retorts......Thanks.

So don't get all high and mighty and snooty, because your side is intentionally ignorant of a lot of things and don't get me started on the social discipline you guys use to keep others in line......if you want to see how racist the left is, be a black republican........yes, the left is still very racist.

Just stating FACTS.....

In the 2016 election, Clinton carried college graduates 52 to 42 while losing non-graduates 44 to 51.
I get that, but that doesn't mean intelligence. a lot of college grads are pretty dumb...it's why they have to wait tables.

but he did win whites with a college degree as well. So we'll see how things shake out in 2020.

Forum List

Back