🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Non-college educated voters strongly for Trump

Fairly good refutation of your idea of how smart college graduates are. The majority of them voted for a loser.

YEP....THEE MILLION more than the hicks who voted for the orange buffoon...LOL

There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them in ...

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump ...

Behind Trump's victory: Divisions by race, gender and education ...

It's time to bust the myth: Most Trump voters were not working class ...
Well I have an AAS degree and you have ass degree. (Laugh track not included)

Still trying to sell us on the great obie economy I see. Keep fucking that chicken.

No,no......I'm NOT trying to convince morons like you....You're too fucking stupid.

My posts are for others with functioning brains.....

You're too far gone into the kool-aid and Trump cult mentality........LOL.

You just contradicted yourself. Your either writing them for people with brains or you aren’t writing them for us

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.
We laugh even harder of how uneducated you and the base is.

Dope in Chief: I love my uneducated base.
lets be reasonable.....those uneducated slobs beat your educated slobs in the election....who was laughing then?...

Yup. The uneducated "deplorables" showed up for Trump.

Guess the educated elitists that voted for Hitlery, LOL, came up short.

The educated elitists were busy editing and tweaking their resumes.

They wouldn’t need to if they were smart

There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

I have a JD and a BA. there were plenty of people I met in the jd program that were completely dense mentally

I'd like to see the OP rebuild a Holly carb without a YouTube video or a how-to manual....that would be fucking hilarious! Equating a college degree with intelligence is absurd....I have one and according to the leftists and a couple weakling RINOs, I'm the dumbest bastard here. :lol:

I'd like to see the OP rebuild a Holly carb without a YouTube video or a how-to manual....that would be fucking hilarious! Equating a college degree with intelligence is absurd....I have one and according to the leftists and a couple weakling RINOs, I'm the dumbest bastard here. :lol:

They couldn't do it with a manual book or you tube. First they need to know what a metric crescent wrentch and left hand washers are.

I have a JD and a BA. there were plenty of people I met in the jd program that were completely dense mentally
Get over to the cougar board much?
There’s usually a lot going on over there.

Get over to the cougar board much?
There’s usually a lot going on over there.

Didn’t know there was one

They couldn't do it with a manual book or you tube. First they need to know what a metric crescent wrentch and left hand washers are.

That reminds me was talking to an owner of a foundry yesterday, he was going on and on about how stupid kids are now a days that don't even know how to read a tape measure, I told him I agree , he told me he was part of the small business organization with the county but they stopped asking him to speak because of his complaints with the school districts.

Lol.

I used to work for a university. My general impression of professors was that they were knowledgeable in their specific fields . . . and dumb as turkeys otherwise, looking up to see where the rain is coming from and drowning.

So don't get all high and mighty and snooty, because your side is intentionally ignorant of a lot of things and don't get me started on the social discipline you guys use to keep others in line......if you want to see how racist the left is, be a black republican........yes, the left is still very racist.

Just stating FACTS.....

In the 2016 election, Clinton carried college graduates 52 to 42 while losing non-graduates 44 to 51.

Fairly good refutation of your idea of how smart college graduates are. The majority of them voted for a loser.
Trump carried the white college graduates. Clinton carried the affirmative action ones......let that sink in.

Trump carried the white college graduates. Clinton carried the affirmative action ones......let that sink in.

Aren't you late for some cross-lighting event somewhere?

Last edited:

They couldn't do it with a manual book or you tube. First they need to know what a metric crescent wrentch and left hand washers are..

I propose we send gNat down to Auto Zone to pick up those and some headlight fluid and muffler bearings.

Forum List

Back