🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Non-college educated voters strongly for Trump

There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them in ...

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump ...

Behind Trump's victory: Divisions by race, gender and education ...

It's time to bust the myth: Most Trump voters were not working class ...

To be equally fair, what is the education level of Hillarys' voters? (should be I.Q. level of both sides)

Real talk Hillary only won the primary because of uneducated black voters in southern states.

Still haven't refuted that your urban ghetto voters collecting their welfare checks and shooting each other in the streets are uneducated, have you?

STILL don't see you're moronic point, Tazzie......Your orange buffoon DID get quite a few voters from "urban ghettos [folks] collecting their welfare checks and shooting each other in the streets .." LOL

You want to chat about ghettos and welfare and gun laws??? Start your own fucking thread.

Still haven't refuted that your urban ghetto voters collecting their welfare checks and shooting each other in the streets are uneducated, have you?

STILL don't see you're moronic point, Tazzie......

Perhaps because it wasn't the point that was moronic, but the individual trying to perceive it.

I'll make this really simple. You have a lot of stupid voters in your party too. All the poor violent urban areas are deep blue, so don't throw stones in a glasshouse.

STILL don't see you're moronic point, Tazzie......

Perhaps because it wasn't the point that was moronic, but the individual trying to perceive it.

I'll make this really simple. You have a lot of stupid voters in your party too. All the poor violent urban areas are deep blue, so don't throw stones in a glasshouse.
The crazies only see the bad in the OTHER side.

Say OP, let's say Trump supporters are dumbshits and folks like yourself are the superior beings you desire. Use your superior intellect to explain why dumbshits like myself proved to make the right decision, as Trump has been a success on every level, and that's objective.

Then use your superior intellect to explain why the college-educated have proved to have the spines of worms. They cannot take a loss, and it's snowballed to a point that children appear be more mature and intelligent, with more bronze.
Lost me with that first sentence. LOL

But just because someone isn't college educated has little to do with IQ

Damn straight it doesn't. My IQ is in the 130s while my last year completed was the 4th grade. Based on my experience, MOST college educated were educated in foolishness. Combine that with unremarkable brains to begin with, chances are good they're progressive.

Another question for our superiors, otherwise known as progressives. From race to violence to the Constitution to hatred to hypocrisy to Russian, how come most of your kind lack the brains to recognize your party and free-flowing ideologies are WORSE than what you accuse your opponents of? In some cases the accusations only apply to your kind.

Last edited:
In a scientific survey of 1,168 adults conducted during September and October of last year,

Don;t be an eternal idiot andinvest in a calendar......Re-read your article from the ultra right wing source and check your dates.....The Pew research goes back to 2012......way before your orange buffoon infested the GOP.

Yes it is indeed from 2012 .
That is the 1st part of the article I copied it from.

Orange buffoon?
Really!!!
While you play semantics...…. :biggrin:

There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

Excuse me, but the only place where "no degree" automatically equals "less-educated" is in your own bigoted, elitist mind.

You know what it tells ME that college=Democrat and no-college=Trump? It tells me that college=indoctrination.

And this bears me out:

"A fifth of undergrads now say it's acceptable to use physical force to silence a speaker who makes "offensive and hurtful statements.""

"[W]hen students were asked whether the First Amendment protects "hate speech," 4 in 10 said no."

"Students were asked whether the First Amendment requires that an offensive speaker at a public university be matched with one with an opposing view. Here, 6 in 10 (mistakenly) said that, yes, the First Amendment requires balance."

Opinion | A chilling study shows how hostile college students are toward free speech

Oh, yeah, OBVIOUSLY you guys got all the "educated" people.

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

Well, if THEY don't compliment their own brains, no one else is gonna do it for them.

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.
We laugh even harder of how uneducated you and the base is.

Dope in Chief: I love my uneducated base.

Yes, well, crazy people often sit around, laughing at nothing whatsoever, so we're not really surprised.

Excuse me, but the only place where "no degree" automatically equals "less-educated" is in your own bigoted, elitist mind.

You know what it tells ME that college=Democrat and no-college=Trump? It tells me that college=indoctrination.

And this bears me out:

"A fifth of undergrads now say it's acceptable to use physical force to silence a speaker who makes "offensive and hurtful statements.""

"[W]hen students were asked whether the First Amendment protects "hate speech," 4 in 10 said no."

"Students were asked whether the First Amendment requires that an offensive speaker at a public university be matched with one with an opposing view. Here, 6 in 10 (mistakenly) said that, yes, the First Amendment requires balance."

Opinion | A chilling study shows how hostile college students are toward free speech

And thank you for the smiley face with no response at all, which is pretty much accepted as "I'm defeated, but I'm too chickenshit to admit it".

Your surrender is accepted, Nat.

The people the democrats ignore and ridicule but are benefiting from Trump policies after being ignored for eight years are happy?

Holy shit! That’s crazy!

And this bears me out:

And thank you for the smiley face with no response at all, which is pretty much accepted as "I'm defeated, but I'm too chickenshit to admit it".

That's Gnat part & parcel.

i smiley-face you!!

And this bears me out:

That's Gnat part & parcel.

i smiley-face you!!

It's amazing that they somehow think that hasn't signaled running away like a scalded bitch from about the second time one of them did it.

Look, moron, regardless whether ghetto voters are "democrat".......THEY DON'T SHOW UP TO VOTE ANYWAY........So take your racist dog whistle and shove it up your ass....lol

What an intellectual and witty retort. By the way, I'm Asian, so according to left wing regressives I can't be racist, only you white crackers can.

And didn't you say before you're like 70 years old? Yeah...... someone ought to be embarrassed alright..... :4_13_65:

Say OP, let's say Trump supporters are dumbshits and folks like yourself are the superior beings you desire. Use your superior intellect to explain why dumbshits like myself proved to make the right decision, as Trump has been a success on every level, and that's objective.

Then use your superior intellect to explain why the college-educated have proved to have the spines of worms. They cannot take a loss, and it's snowballed to a point that children appear be more mature and intelligent, with more bronze.
Lost me with that first sentence. LOL

But just because someone isn't college educated has little to do with IQ

Damn straight it doesn't. My IQ is in the 130s while my last year completed was the 4th grade. Based on my experience, MOST college educated were educated in foolishness. Combine that with unremarkable brains to begin with, chances are good they're progressive.

Another question for our superiors, otherwise known as progressives. From race to violence to the Constitution to hatred to hypocrisy to Russian, how come most of your kind lack the brains to recognize your party and free-flowing ideologies are WORSE than what you accuse your opponents of? In some cases the accusations only apply to your kind.
I envy you dude. I only managed to complete the 3d grade and I don't know what my IQ is. I never learned to count that high.

Forum List

Back