🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Non-college educated voters strongly for Trump

And thank you for the smiley face with no response at all, which is pretty much accepted as "I'm defeated, but I'm too chickenshit to admit it".

Your surrender is accepted, Nat.

You know the old saw about "wrestling with pigs simply for the pigs' pleasure"?

Its very applicable here in my reluctance to respond to your moronic posts......

Go to bed after a hearty drink of orange kool-aid......LOL

The people the democrats ignore and ridicule but are benefiting from Trump policies after being ignored for eight years are happy?

Thank you, Mike for aptly proving my point.......(some people CAN be fooled all of the time, I guess.....LOL....

How the Republican tax cuts are failing workers

Wage growth well short of what was promised from tax reform

Federal tax cuts won't boost workers' wages — here's why

Workers' wages fall after passage of GOP tax cuts

Trump's Tax Cut Hasn't Done Anything for Workers -

The people the democrats ignore and ridicule but are benefiting from Trump policies after being ignored for eight years are happy?

Thank you, Mike for aptly proving my point.......(some people CAN be fooled all of the time, I guess.....LOL....

How the Republican tax cuts are failing workers

Wage growth well short of what was promised from tax reform

Federal tax cuts won't boost workers' wages — here's why

Workers' wages fall after passage of GOP tax cuts

Trump's Tax Cut Hasn't Done Anything for Workers -
They have jobs now. Their wage growth went from nothing to actually being employed. How do your wages fall when you started with no wages at all? This is why normal people think you left wingers are idiots.

What’s embarrassing is that there are some people who seem to think that having a degree tells someone they are intelligent no matter what stupid things they do and say

There should be an element of "embarrassment" among Trump acolytes that the LESS educated they are, the MORE they loyally stand behind Trump.

Its NOT that these voters are necessarily "bad" people, but it does indicate that the less informed and the less inquisitive these voters may be, the more they approve of Trump's policies that are mostly non-beneficial to these same, naive voters....The Ohio 12th District special election seems to attest to this social phenomenon.

Trump Losing College-Educated Whites? He Never Won Them in ...

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump ...

Behind Trump's victory: Divisions by race, gender and education ...

It's time to bust the myth: Most Trump voters were not working class ...
You guys really are geniuses. You ran Clinton against a guy with no path, no clue, and no chance, and you still lost. Now tell us all one more time how that popular vote thing worked?

And thank you for the smiley face with no response at all, which is pretty much accepted as "I'm defeated, but I'm too chickenshit to admit it".

Your surrender is accepted, Nat.

You know the old saw about "wrestling with pigs simply for the pigs' pleasure"?

Its very applicable here in my reluctance to respond to your moronic posts......

Go to bed after a hearty drink of orange kool-aid......LOL

You surrendered. You can post every five minutes from now until doomsday explaining how you weren't REALLY running away, and it's not going to convince anyone.

Tell all your leftist friends who still think they're "winning" something by smiley-facing to avoid a response: you poltroons lose at that moment. Argument over. No excuses believed. Everyone laughing at you. Done.

Thanks for playing. Buh-bye. :fu:

They have jobs now. Their wage growth went from nothing to actually being employed.

Stop insisting that you're a moron...........we already know.

When it comes to job creation, the economy has been adding jobs for 78 months in a row. Saying Trump is responsible for the current economy is completely disingenuous—his main efforts have been to undo Obama's legacy.,

President Trump's First Year Of Job Growth Was Below President Obama...
Still trying to sell us on the great obie economy I see. Keep fucking that chicken.

Still trying to sell us on the great obie economy I see. Keep fucking that chicken.

No,no......I'm NOT trying to convince morons like you....You're too fucking stupid.

My posts are for others with functioning brains.....

You're too far gone into the kool-aid and Trump cult mentality........LOL.

Just who in those reliable blue states that Hillary chose not to campaign in voted for who?

Like a broken record, you STILL want to divert a thread to the POOR campaigner Hillary.........

Here..........THIS is the subject of the O/P.....Live with it.

Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him
Staying on topic once again and hoping it sinks into your demented small mind. The "poorly educated" that Trump loves, are the former Obama voters from traditionally reliable blue states. Hillary pissed on them and lost the election to Trump as a result. Of course he loves them and they love him. When the leader of your party falsely describes you as racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, irredeemable deplorables, you tend to vote for the other guy. Sucks to be you.

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.
We laugh even harder of how uneducated you and the base is.

Dope in Chief: I love my uneducated base.

Do you honestly believe that a college education makes you smarter or more informed? The average four year degree today, in even the best colleges, is equivalent to a high school education in the 1950's And, that is only if the college student actually applied themselves.

So don't get all high and mighty and snooty, because your side is intentionally ignorant of a lot of things and don't get me started on the social discipline you guys use to keep others in line......if you want to see how racist the left is, be a black republican........yes, the left is still very racist.

Just stating FACTS.....

In the 2016 election, Clinton carried college graduates 52 to 42 while losing non-graduates 44 to 51.

Fairly good refutation of your idea of how smart college graduates are. The majority of them voted for a loser.

I have always gotten a laugh out of the Progressives need to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

lets be reasonable.....those uneducated slobs beat your educated slobs in the election....who was laughing then?...

Yup. The uneducated "deplorables" showed up for Trump.

Guess the educated elitists that voted for Hitlery, LOL, came up short.

As for being ignorant... Why does Trump need to lie so much?

Please post his most egregious lie as example......in Trump's words.
I hire the best people. One of who yesterday admitted to embezzlement, lying to DOJ officials and adultery. Your move.

Washington DC has the most educated, and least moral, people of any other metropolitan area. Put a dedicated prosecutor on any five of them, and four will be admitting to crimes of one sort or another.

lets be reasonable.....those uneducated slobs beat your educated slobs in the election....who was laughing then?...

Yup. The uneducated "deplorables" showed up for Trump.

Guess the educated elitists that voted for Hitlery, LOL, came up short.

The educated elitists were busy editing and tweaking their resumes.

to pat themselves on the back about being "smart", or how "educated" they think they are.

Based on your moronic "logic' that being smart is equivalent to being educated, proves my point in theO/P.......
On the other hand, being "educated" doesn't make one smart.
Does being uneducated make you smart?
Ever listen to the cult speak to the press at one of his hillbilly/ Nuremberg rallies?
They have NO IDEA of the issues or the truth.
Fox does a great job of keeping you and them dumb as shit.

No, being uneducated (in the formal sense) does not make one smart, and it does not make one ignorant. However, the belief that a college education makes one smart, is a pretty damn dumb belief. It is akin to believing that an IQ test really measures intelligence.

The "poorly educated" that Trump loves, are the former Obama voters from traditionally reliable blue states

WOW....you must be a freelancing Rasmussen coffee boy...Did you really interview ALL those poorly educated blue states' voters and found out they had voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012???

(what a fucking, desperate and ignorant moron......LOL)

Forum List

Back