North Carolina Lt. Gov. Refuses To Resign After Calling LGBTQ Community 'Filth'

Still on the "commie" thing, huh? What "moral fabric" did we ever have? Supposedly "Christian" guys screwing everything they felt like and then acting entitled to marry a woman who has never had sex? Misogyny ingrained in the rule of law? Slavery? Jim Crow? Bashing LGBTs for the way they were born? Demanding to carry weapons of war around in society? Failing to welcome the refugees who arrive here with nothing? You seem unfamiliar with the Sermon on the Mount.

Are you a muff muncher, you sure seem to hate men, democrats and the US.

We seem to have drifted off the topic. Left wingers want a Black Lt. Gov to resign because he said something allegedly insulting about the sodomite community. Does that sound realistic or is the new progressive racist movement's agenda to throw Black politicians under the bus for trivial reasons?

Republican Mark Robinson said he's "tired of folks on the right being demonized for our speech while folks on the left burn, beat, rob, loot ... and get a pass.”

Mark Robinson, North Carolina’s Republican lieutenant governor, dismissed a call for his resignation on Friday after he was exposed on videotape calling members of theLGBTQ community “filth.”

Robinson said he stood by his homophobic comment and claimed to Raleigh NBC affiliate WRAL that right-wing speech was being “demonized.”

“We will not be intimidated. We will not back down. We will not change our language,” he said. “The language I used, I am not ashamed of it. I will use it in the future because, again, it is time for parents in this state to take a strong stand for their children.”

Robinson made his offensive remarks while speaking in June at the Asbury Baptist Church in the town of Seagrove.

“I’m saying this now, and I’ve been saying it, and I don’t care who likes it: Those issues have no place in a school. There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality — any of that filth,” he said in a sermon at the church.

Filth? Christians must take control of public schools? He should definitely resign! What do you think?

So go write your congressman.

Some of the safest men to be around are gay men......hetero women pick up on that real quick.
Some dude is all hen-pecked and taught to walk on eggshells around women, sure, he's practically an INCEL, scared to be accused of rape or charged with harassment, for anything he does around women or children.

If you date a gay man, of course, you'll have to watch out for the other man, he's going to be jealous losing his partner or friend or acquaintance to a woman. He want to be out with guys all the time, that's the guy he wants to be with, and he doesn't want a woman in the way.

Republican Mark Robinson said he's "tired of folks on the right being demonized for our speech while folks on the left burn, beat, rob, loot ... and get a pass.”

Mark Robinson, North Carolina’s Republican lieutenant governor, dismissed a call for his resignation on Friday after he was exposed on videotape calling members of theLGBTQ community “filth.”

Robinson said he stood by his homophobic comment and claimed to Raleigh NBC affiliate WRAL that right-wing speech was being “demonized.”

“We will not be intimidated. We will not back down. We will not change our language,” he said. “The language I used, I am not ashamed of it. I will use it in the future because, again, it is time for parents in this state to take a strong stand for their children.”

Robinson made his offensive remarks while speaking in June at the Asbury Baptist Church in the town of Seagrove.

“I’m saying this now, and I’ve been saying it, and I don’t care who likes it: Those issues have no place in a school. There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality — any of that filth,” he said in a sermon at the church.

Filth? Christians must take control of public schools? He should definitely resign! What do you think?

He is correct!! There is NO PLACE for grooming children in schools in ANY FORM OF DEVIANT BEHAVIOR ESPECIALLY SEXUAL BEHAVIORS!!! Hell; sex as a Biology component is well and truly enough!!!

Greg

Saddened but not surprised. Just when you think the right wing can't get any more repugnant....you hear from the right wing and you realize there is probably no limit.

Saddened but not surprised. Just when you think the right wing can't get any more repugnant....you hear from the right wing and you realize there is probably no limit.
Just when you thought the sissie left might just be about defending dykes on bikes and holloween creeps and child molesters they turn out to be garden variety racist bigots. Who wooda thunk it?

The Constitution says he's free to practice his religion as he sees fit. Why do you commies hate the Constitution?

Where do you guys come up with this commie stuff?
Wasn't Ayatollah Pence good enough for you NaziCons?
And Pence is still sucking up to the ones who tried to have him wasted on trump's insurrection day. I don't believe these republicans are that bright. They just repeat over and over the party line. Soros bad, Alinsky bad, Biden bad.... on and on, thousands of times like robots.

Just when you thought the sissie left might just be about defending dykes on bikes and holloween creeps and child molesters they turn out to be garden variety racist bigots. Who wooda thunk it?
There are various female motorcycle gangs, including the Piston Annies of Kansas City Missouri. I wouldn't assume they're lesbian at all. They essentially prefer to hang out with guys more often than other women riding motorcycles like that.

Whether it's really a "gang" or a figure of speech, "Ooh, I've got the piston annies!" alluding to a female orgasm as a vulgar expression of general excitement about something. Given that most female motorcyclists are straight and have husbands or boyfriends they ride with.

Where do you guys come up with this commie stuff?
The first thing any emerging commie regime tries to do is destroy religion and the moral fabric of the country, including the family unit. If you can't see that has been happening for the last 40+ years and accelerating recently, you're either blind as a bat or complicit. Which is it?

Why the fuck would he resign for speaking the truth?

You sickos are filth.

Are you a muff muncher, you sure seem to hate men, democrats and the US.

What a stupid comment. I'm an out and proud female heterosexual, I hate males who are misogynistic and play identity politics, and I love the United States and always have. When our flag was planted on the moon, I stood up and saluted it on TV. The current republicans want to destroy us, our freedom, and our values. I don't take this lightly.

What a stupid comment. I'm an out and proud female heterosexual, I hate males who are misogynistic and play identity politics, and I love the United States and always have. When our flag was planted on the moon, I stood up and saluted it on TV. The current republicans want to destroy us, our freedom, and our values. I don't take this lightly.

LOL, you're Archie Bunker. As long as women are obedient to you, then you are OK with them. If not, you attack them because you believe women aren't smart enough to think for themselves. You NEVER stick up for women who are attacked by leftist men because you are the actual misogynist. You condone and defend misogynist. That removes all doubt whether you are a misogynist. You are

Forum List

Back