North Carolina Lt. Gov. Refuses To Resign After Calling LGBTQ Community 'Filth'

... millions of decent Christian folks who know that this nonsense goes against Jesus' teaching ...
And yet for all that you remain on the pro-abortion left? What does Jesus say about those who would offend one of the little ones that believe in Him? And Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee ..."

Yup. Apparently they want a theocracy run by the evangelicals, whose religion is weird to begin with. No thanks.
Yep, so “weird” that those whom practice it built the greatest, most powerful nation the world has ever known in a short 150 years.

It's so sad to see what has become of religion, particularly the Christian one. If it weren't for the millions of decent Christian folks who know that this nonsense goes against Jesus' teaching, I would say from incidents like this that it seems to be circling the drain. He has to right to practice his religion and he is. But there is no right to be free of criticism, as the Muslims have learned. This is not about hating the Constitution. And it is does not have anything to do with anyone being a communist.

I wonder what, exactly, is being taught in schools about LGBT folks that is so horrifying. Nobody ever says.
Hold on…you think Jesus’ teachings invoke and support man on man butt sex and the like?

Who are these "arrogant woman hating sodomite activists" are doing this? The phony Christians seem to be neck-deep in misogyny. Woman-hating seems to be their specialty. Which women have encountered misogyny from the LGBTQ community that even rivals what women have continually experienced from the so-called "Christians"?
This should nor be surprising. Gay men (churchgoers or not) wouldn't be gay if they liked women all that well.
So-called "Christian" men have reveled in misogyny for centuries and never claimed responsibility for it, repented of it, and stood in humility. How about some public "we are sorry, our sisters, and we pledge to stand by your side in the future"?
The abortion mill and the bloodbath circumcision district really need to stop. The lez pride doesn't help the problems caused by female hookers who accuse men of misogyny or homosexuality if they can't bed them the same night on a lick and a promise.

Wear blackface and pose with Klansmen = good

State your personal opinion on this LGBT crap being forced on young children = YOU MUST RESIGN!

When Northam, Biden, and a lot of others Dems resign then come talk about that. Until then, the left has no leg to stand on.

Yep, so “weird” that those whom practice it built the greatest, most powerful nation the world has ever known in a short 150 years.
Actually those who rejected a theocracy built the greatest, most powerful nation and made sure for the FIRST.TIME.IN.THE.HISTORY.OF.THE.WORLD that secularism would be codified in the Constitution and everyone would be free to worship or not worship as they choose.

It's so sad to see what has become of religion, particularly the Christian one. If it weren't for the millions of decent Christian folks who know that this nonsense goes against Jesus' teaching, I would say from incidents like this that it seems to be circling the drain. He has to right to practice his religion and he is. But there is no right to be free of criticism, as the Muslims have learned. This is not about hating the Constitution. And it is does not have anything to do with anyone being a communist.

I wonder what, exactly, is being taught in schools about LGBT folks that is so horrifying. Nobody ever says.
Leviticus 18:22
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin."

Republican Mark Robinson said he's "tired of folks on the right being demonized for our speech while folks on the left burn, beat, rob, loot ... and get a pass.”

Mark Robinson, North Carolina’s Republican lieutenant governor, dismissed a call for his resignation on Friday after he was exposed on videotape calling members of theLGBTQ community “filth.”

Robinson said he stood by his homophobic comment and claimed to Raleigh NBC affiliate WRAL that right-wing speech was being “demonized.”

“We will not be intimidated. We will not back down. We will not change our language,” he said. “The language I used, I am not ashamed of it. I will use it in the future because, again, it is time for parents in this state to take a strong stand for their children.”

Robinson made his offensive remarks while speaking in June at the Asbury Baptist Church in the town of Seagrove.

“I’m saying this now, and I’ve been saying it, and I don’t care who likes it: Those issues have no place in a school. There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality — any of that filth,” he said in a sermon at the church.

Filth? Christians must take control of public schools? He should definitely resign! What do you think?

He has a right to free speech. Yes?

Actually those who rejected a theocracy built the greatest, most powerful nation and made sure for the FIRST.TIME.IN.THE.HISTORY.OF.THE.WORLD that secularism would be codified in the Constitution and everyone would be free to worship or not worship as they choose.
And all of them were believers.

This should nor be surprising. Gay men (churchgoers or not) wouldn't be gay if they liked women all that well.

The abortion mill and the bloodbath circumcision district really need to stop. The lez pride doesn't help the problems caused by female hookers who accuse men of misogyny or homosexuality if they can't bed them the same night on a lick and a promise.
Some of the safest men to be around are gay men......hetero women pick up on that real quick.

Leviticus 18:22
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin."
Presuming that this discussion is limited to Christians and Jews, have you actually read all the the commandments contained in Leviticus and follow them? Chapter and verse? Good luck.

Who are these "arrogant woman hating sodomite activists" are doing this? The phony Christians seem to be neck-deep in misogyny. Woman-hating seems to be their specialty. Which women have encountered misogyny from the LGBTQ community that even rivals what women have continually experienced from the so-called "Christians"? So-called "Christian" men have reveled in misogyny for centuries and never claimed responsibility for it, repented of it, and stood in humility. How about some public "we are sorry, our sisters, and we pledge to stand by your side in the future"?

Who are these "arrogant woman hating sodomite activists" are doing this? The phony Christians seem to be neck-deep in misogyny. Woman-hating seems to be their specialty. Which women have encountered misogyny from the LGBTQ community that even rivals what women have continually experienced from the so-called "Christians"? So-called "Christian" men have reveled in misogyny for centuries and never claimed responsibility for it, repented of it, and stood in humility. How about some public "we are sorry, our sisters, and we pledge to stand by your side in the future"?
Misogyny? As usual the left has it backwards. Protection for women from liberal men who coerce them and intimidate them into hiring somebody to kill the life inside them is translated as "misogyny" by the left. Sissie lefties never saw a pretty genetic female that they didn't hate or use or intimidate or try to ruin.

Ezekiel 16:49-50 King James Version

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.​

Sounds like the Right.
Does the Bible say "help the poor to further your political agenda”? Yeah, I didn't think so...lol

It sure as hell doesn't say "keep people poor, so they'll keep voting for your party".

It says ”By the sweat of your brow you will eat your bread, until you return to the ground—because out of it were you taken. For dust you are, and to dust you shall return.”

There's nothing in there about living off of government handouts for your whole life.

Forum List

Back