🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Carolina sets a new low

So are you saying you don't support Democracy? Do the people of North Carolina have the right to determine their own laws? It's their money, isn't it?

By the way.... $500K? That's barely enough to fix 2 homes. Not exactly a massive amount of money to begin with.
Sorry, I didnt realise that the people of North Carolina had voted for these policies.

The way to settle the issue is any gay or Transgenderd can use any bathroom they want but has no complaint, civil or criminal if attacked.

So are you saying you don't support Democracy? Do the people of North Carolina have the right to determine their own laws? It's their money, isn't it?

By the way.... $500K? That's barely enough to fix 2 homes. Not exactly a massive amount of money to begin with.
Sorry, I didnt realise that the people of North Carolina had voted for these policies.

They voted for the people in the government that make policies and decisions. That's how government works and you have no problem with it when the government, at whatever level, is doing things the way you like.

Tommy's a Liberal. He thinks that it's his money.

They voted for the people in the government that make policies and decisions. That's how government works and you have no problem with it when the government, at whatever level, is doing things the way you like.
In the UK the parties put forward their policies and people can see what they are likely to get if they vote for that party.

I had assumed that was the case over there.

Unless you are from NC then it's really not your concern, hell you're not even from America.

In the UK the parties put forward their policies and people can see what they are likely to get if they vote for that party.

They're called party platforms. Try looking into it.

Yeah....how many times did we hear from the left on Obamacare....elections have consequences.

Just read it. Nothing in there about oppressing gays.

It is. The Republicans policy is to defeat Teh ghey. And they get voted for no matter what other stupid things they do.

It is. The Republicans policy is to defeat Teh ghey. And they get voted for no matter what other stupid things they do.

Nothing in there about a disaster relief fund either but you don't mind them spending money on it.

There is certainly a large amount of stupidity amidst the waffle.

This is my particular favourite.

We oppose sex education in public schools without parental consent. No birth control devices or drugs should be distributed in public schools. We support teaching abstinence until marriage as the expected norm for sexual behavior. Abstinence until marriage is the most effective way to prevent teenage pregnancies, abortion, and sexually transmitted diseases, and to create healthy relationships and self-esteem

You mean like the majority party voting to do what the majority party can vote to do?

Nothing in there about a disaster relief fund either but you don't mind them spending money on it.
My understanding is that this fund is held against bad things happening and that money would be spent at that point. Do you oppose making provisions against disasters ? It seems to be the very thing they should be doing.

My understanding is that this fund is held against bad things happening and that money would be spent at that point. Do you oppose making provisions against disasters ? It seems to be the very thing they should be doing.

Do you oppose a duly elected body using the democratic process to make decisions even if they aren't what you like?

You mean like the majority party voting to do what the majority party can vote to do?
If I understand you, yes. The majority party in NC finds defeating Teh ghey the most important thing to do.

If I understand you, yes. The majority party in NC finds defeating Teh ghey the most important thing to do.

It's the majority party voting doing with money something you don't like.

Forum List

Back