North Dakota Tells Protestors to Start Paying State Income Tax

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The great news for America just keeps on coming.

North Dakota Wants Paid Pipeline Protesters To Pay State Income Tax.

“After spending more than $22 million on the Dakota Access pipeline protest, North Dakota wants to make sure any paid activists remember to submit their state income taxes. Tax Commissioner Ryan Rauschenberger said his office is keeping an eye out for tax forms from environmental groups that may have hired protesters to agitate against the 1,172-mile, four-state pipeline project.”

Yes payback is something the liberal shit have never had to endure before, They can't stand it I hope they get depressed and commit suicide like their party is. And Trump pays more tax than most all of the dimshitscum in WDC ever have, especially oshitma.

Yes payback is something the liberal shit have never had to endure before, They can't stand it I hope they get depressed and commit suicide like their party is. And Trump pays more tax than most all of the dimshitscum in WDC ever have, especially oshitma.
And we finally have leadership that will make them pay dearly for what they have done.

Prove how much state income tax Trumpet pays...

And we finally have leadership that will make them pay dearly for what they have done.
What have they done that Trumpet can intervene to make sure they pay state taxes?

That's great. In fact all paid protesters should be paying their fair share and the funding organization should submit their 1099 forms. Or be fined/put out of business.

No, they won't.

That's great. In fact all paid protesters should be paying their fair share and the funding organization should submit their 1099 forms. Or be fined/put out of business.
It seems to be what is necessary to offset payouts for labor...

Look forward to Soros getting a hefty tax bill to help fund pro life clinics in ND.

Look forward to Soros getting a hefty tax bill to help fund pro life clinics in ND.
Yet it is not Soros that is paying out of his coiffeur, he donates the money through grants to 501c's, which not only doesn't make him liable for taxes, it gives him a tax deduction for philanthropy...

Forum List

Back