North Dakota Tells Protestors to Start Paying State Income Tax

Paid activists? That means only left wingers would have to pay and by the looks of the riff-raff they ain't got a dime. You almost gotta laugh that thanks to Senator McCain's poorly written "campaign finance reform" George Soros who probably pays for all these demonstrators is tax exempt, at least his propaganda source Media Matters is.
Is that how you always talk about veterans?

How does that make any sense to you? If you lose more than you make what percent of income that you didn't have should you owe the government?

In Washington state, your state taxes are based on your business gross income, not your net income, so you can owe tax on top of a net loss. :uhoh3:

How does that make any sense to you? If you lose more than you make what percent of income that you didn't have should you owe the government?

In Washington state, your state taxes are based on your business gross income, not your net income, so you can owe tax on top of a net loss. :uhoh3:
And? When did NYC move to WA State? And what does state B&O tax have to do with Trump's federal income obligation?

And? When did NYC move to WA State? And what does state B&O tax have to do with Trump's federal income obligation?

Well, EXCUSE ME weasel.....just thought I'd let you know it's possible to have a loss taxed....now how about you kiss my ass, boy.

Everybody but Trump, Trump doesn't have to pay taxes going on 20 years now, he's too rich to have to pay taxes like the peons have to....
Source?
his leaked taxes from 10 years ago that came out during the primary....shows his 900 million tax write off, paying ZERO in taxes, and near 20 years to write off the rest of the loss....
Which does seem suspect since 5 years is the max on a loss...
here ya go...

Some 77.5 million American households paid $1.6 trillion in federal income taxes in 2016. But after Donald Trump, a self-described billionaire, lost $916 million in 1995, he may have avoided paying anything at all in income taxes for almost two decades.

What Was Hiding in Trump's 1995 Tax Returns? A $916 Million Loss
There are several articles from tax experts on it if you google it, I didn't understand a one of them! :eek: But they are all saying the same thing....

And the other thing to note, is the $916 million dollar loss, was never ever his own money, it was money he borrowed and then filed bankruptcy on, so he didn't have to pay the banks back in full for it, yet some how, he could legally write off the $916 million dollar loss on his own taxes for the next twenty years until he used it up? Apparently this is all legal, but sheesh, something simply ain't 'right and just' with that......????

Forum List

Back