North Korea just stated

Thank you Bill Clinton for giving them a nuclear reactor...
Thank you gwb for not stopping them
You can also thank Obama.

Well....aren't you going to mention Bush in any of this?

He and Cheney were too busy selling America on Iraq nukes that he ignored the nuclear warnings coming from North Korea...

Buuuuut Iraq didn't have any...

It was all about oil...that was all..which stirred the Bee's into the mess we have now with terrorist cells everywhere...

He and Cheney were too busy selling America on Iraq nukes that he ignored the nuclear warnings coming from North Korea...

It was all about oil...that was all..which stirred the Bee's into the mess we have now with terrorist cells everywhere...
Now show me the links of all the billions of dollars of oil Bush and Chaney made.

Now show me the links of all the billions of dollars of oil Bush and Chaney made.

Bush went along blindly , but Cheney made big money off of his connections with Halliburton we all know that, right?
Anyway I don't want to hi-jack this thread

<<North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!>>

Just what we need...an idiot who challenges a narcissistic psycho just like himself who can't pass up on a real or imagined dare to nuke our country! Somebody should lock these two in a room together for about a week to see which one survives...the little fat guy or the big fat guy.

Bush went along blindly , but Cheney made big money off of his connections with Halliburton we all know that, right?
Anyway I don't want to hi-jack this thread
Cheney gave up all of his interest in Halliburton when he became vice president.

<<North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!>>

Just what we need...an idiot who challenges a narcissistic psycho just like himself who can't pass up on a real or imagined dare to nuke our country! Somebody should lock these two in a room together for about a week to see which one survives...the little fat guy or the big fat guy.
Thanks Obama....

Of course, China would just idly let a flock of incoming missiles pass so close to them. And, also of course, all the radiation would just remain over the bad guys.

Of course, China would just idly let a flock of incoming missiles pass so close to them. And, also of course, all the radiation would just remain over the bad guys.
Chump did tweet saying "China takes so much from us in uneven trade and they won't help with NK Nice"

Just propaganda as always. I don't believe they want to attack the USA.
Kim Jong Un is not so unsophisticated ;)

The next couple of weeks are very dangerous for America.

The fat boy fully understands that, once President Trump has his hand on the "button", the days of the free, no-retaliation ride are done.

Which makes him just a little smarter than the typical american liberal.

Forum List

Back