🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea preparing EMP strike on the United States.

Also - I guess Alaska will have to save your asses somehow. Doubtful they could even take out all our individual power grids. Luckily we have /lots/ of military "connections" up here to prevent your demise.

But ya know, us Alaskan's are just backwards hicks and trailer trash ain't we. heh

You guys can stand down. If Kim Jung Looney wanted to make a first strike --- it wouldn't be on the Yukon. Because about 20 minutes later -- his whole Looney bin would be fused and molten basic chemistry. .

Meh depends which way idiot boy wants to go, he /could/ decide to take out the US's Space Missile Defense (Up here primarily) first, although if he's going to go that far, I imagine EMP is the least of the lower 48s problems cause I bet a nuke follow shortly heh

Also: Alaska will /never/ stand down Sir.

Well good. Because we need you guys to watch them come in, track them and watch them land. Any INTERCEPTION capability that we're left with since the Reagan SDI concept was gutted --- is just sketchy. We were told you couldn't detonate ANYTHING in space -- the point at which the nuclear payload is at its' slowest. So we were relegated to trying to shoot a bullet with bullet type of defensive missile system. One that works less than 50% of the time on SIMPLE tests.

Here's the sorry conquences of Congress NOT PLANNING 20 years out for partisan political reasons.. They've just been dicking around rather than working on TRUE continental defense system..

US missile defense: Getting to 'ready' on North Korea threat

Since 2004, the US has deployed rocket interceptors at Ft. Greeley, Alaska, and Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. Currently there are 36; that number is scheduled to rise to 44 by the end of 2017.

The three-stage interceptors are intended to target missile warheads in the middle of their ballistic course from launch to target. They carry “kill vehicle” warheads of their own, which separate from the launcher and maneuver towards the coasting nuclear warheads. An upgraded Redesigned Kill Vehicle is in the works. Testing won’t begin for a few years; deployment is currently scheduled for 2020.

Testing record: 9 of 17 attempts successful

Heh. My Father was the Commander of Space Missile Defense in Alaska. He told me 'don't worry about it' regarding Russia, so I don't.

We've come a long way since 2004. Check out the newest toy they've told us about - Army demonstrates integration of laser weapon on combat vehicle

That's the kind of project that "missile defense" has been relegated to. Since we can't EXPLODE anything in space. The combat system you referenced is good for ground tactical operations. Useless for anything like an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile with a nuclear warhead.

You guys can stand down. If Kim Jung Looney wanted to make a first strike --- it wouldn't be on the Yukon. Because about 20 minutes later -- his whole Looney bin would be fused and molten basic chemistry. .

Meh depends which way idiot boy wants to go, he /could/ decide to take out the US's Space Missile Defense (Up here primarily) first, although if he's going to go that far, I imagine EMP is the least of the lower 48s problems cause I bet a nuke follow shortly heh

Well good. Because we need you guys to watch them come in, track them and watch them land. Any INTERCEPTION capability that we're left with since the Reagan SDI concept was gutted --- is just sketchy. We were told you couldn't detonate ANYTHING in space -- the point at which the nuclear payload is at its' slowest. So we were relegated to trying to shoot a bullet with bullet type of defensive missile system. One that works less than 50% of the time on SIMPLE tests.

Here's the sorry conquences of Congress NOT PLANNING 20 years out for partisan political reasons.. They've just been dicking around rather than working on TRUE continental defense system..

Since 2004, the US has deployed rocket interceptors at Ft. Greeley, Alaska, and Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. Currently there are 36; that number is scheduled to rise to 44 by the end of 2017.

The three-stage interceptors are intended to target missile warheads in the middle of their ballistic course from launch to target. They carry “kill vehicle” warheads of their own, which separate from the launcher and maneuver towards the coasting nuclear warheads. An upgraded Redesigned Kill Vehicle is in the works. Testing won’t begin for a few years; deployment is currently scheduled for 2020.

Are you trying to say NORAD wouldn't be able to track missiles from North Korea? Do you think an EMP would really disrupt NORAD's abilities? It is so well protected and I'm sure it has it's own power source...

Yeah but it seems there is always a counter defense to take anything out. Meaning when we make something to beat everyone else's bs, they up us one and build something to then take that out. Them meaning whatever the hell Country is out to Trump our defense systems .

Ok let's go over a few things first. It is already pretty well known despite the U.S. trying to hide it, we can hack North Korean missiles and make them explode or crash. Secondly, despite you thinking it is funny, North Korea's fleet of subs are almost entirely old Russian and Chinese subs that would be retired from the the United States Navy. Thirdly, once again something you thought was funny, North Korea has had ONE successful "water" launch of a missile. Lastly, let's go over a series of events that would have to happen:

1. North Korea would have to send out their subs without the U.S. satellite systems noticing it.
2. The U.S. Navy would have to lose track of those subs.
3. North Korea would have to have a successful "water" launch.
4. The U.S. would have to fail to hack the missile.
5. The U.S. missile defense system which is a little different than how FlaCalTenn has mentioned... in which a missile tracks the other missile and then explodes in front of it sending out multiple projectiles in order to damage/destroy the other missile. It is not quite the same as "shooting a bullet with another bullet."

So ALL that would have to happen in order for North Korea to detonate a nuclear missile over the U.S. main land in order to create an EMP.

Those ARE old noisy subs that are hard to hide. HACKING something that suddenly is launched from underwater is not in the cards. These subs WOULD be likely to be detected if they were in a hurry. But if you're a desperate, starving, CRAZY dictator ----- You could take your sweet time approaching a coast. Travel for a few hours, lurk for a couple days. OR cover the approach using the noise of surface traffic coming into thru the shipping lanes.

So -- it's a matter of "creativity" that I wouldn't discount as ----------------- impossible..

Also - I guess Alaska will have to save your asses somehow. Doubtful they could even take out all our individual power grids. Luckily we have /lots/ of military "connections" up here to prevent your demise.

But ya know, us Alaskan's are just backwards hicks and trailer trash ain't we. heh

Heh. My Father was the Commander of Space Missile Defense in Alaska. He told me 'don't worry about it' regarding Russia, so I don't.

We've come a long way since 2004. Check out the newest toy they've told us about - Army demonstrates integration of laser weapon on combat vehicle

That's the kind of project that "missile defense" has been relegated to. Since we can't EXPLODE anything in space. The combat system you referenced is good for ground tactical operations. Useless for anything like an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile with a nuclear warhead.

You're wrong because it's /not/ just on these AV's, planes, boats, etc. Shit we've been "working on" putting them on satellites since the damn 80s. That said, see my other links. We're far from "defenseless" regardless of the fear mongering of politicians. Obama wasn't entirely stupid...

You're wrong because it's /not/ just on these AV's, planes, boats, etc. Shit we've been "working on" putting them on satellites since the damn 80s. That said, see my other links. We're far from "defenseless" regardless of the fear mongering of politicians. Obama wasn't entirely stupid...

Starwars initiative died. There is NO space based defense against ICBMs other then Kinetic Kill vehicles I mentioned that are stabled at 2 West coast facilities. If there ARE laser weapons up there. They are for SATELLITE kills --- not ICBMs...

How do I KNOW this? I worked on BMDefense Research in the 90s. It all got shut down under Clinton Admin. Except for the wimpy research and curiosities produced as prototype systems.

How do I KNOW this? I worked on BMDefense Research in the 90s. It all got shut down under Clinton Admin. Except for the wimpy research and curiosities produced as prototype systems.

I'd be curious to know if a satellite could laser target an ICBM, and then a ground based unit could shoot it down... like say a railgun. From what I can find, a railgun has an effective range of 220 miles. But I'm sure we can all agree, that generally any government equipment we know if, has been in development for decades before we have gotten any information about it... so that means the U.S. has things in the works that given an extreme circumstance would be used despite it not being considered ready for action.

I'd be curious to know if a satellite could laser target an ICBM, and then a ground based unit could shoot it down... like say a railgun. From what I can find, a railgun has an effective range of 220 miles. But I'm sure we can all agree, that generally any government equipment we know if, has been in development for decades before we have gotten any information about it... so that means the U.S. has things in the works that given an extreme circumstance would be used despite it not being considered ready for action.

The Russians put up a couple, damned if I can remember the crazy names, one of them was Puy or pyu something... the other I can't read anymore - cold war shit that's faded out sorry. Uhm... Ah there ASAT - Anti-satellite weapon - Wikipedia -- Polyus (spacecraft) - Wikipedia

View attachment 125544

Although the United States and the entire international community is concerned about North Korea’s conventional military capabilities, a new report suggests the regime is contemplating using an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) strike against the United States.

View attachment 125545

Shock Report Reveals North Korea's Newest Plans To Attack America!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N. Korea omg is Kim on crack or what? Lets hope Trump doesn't prove who can take them out , because an attack would cause well another attack which creates that world war three bs. Because so and so says leave N. K. alone, then other say leave this one alone or that one alone and then it turns into one big cluster fk mess.

Um was anyone aware that North Korea even had an EMP?

Unless should credible source shows that they have one, people should take this Aaron Klein with a dab of salt.
Aaron Klein is an asshole.
A Neo-Con, Globalist, Supply Side, He Suck My Dick, asshole.

Current iteration circa 2002 - Missile Defense Agency - Wikipedia

The OST (Outer Space Treaty) does not prohibit kinetic bombardment...

See also - U.S. Air Force buys additional laser materials

That's all that I just told you. Kinetic weapons = nothing that goes boom = throwing rocks. Lasers from the ground are a no go because of atmospheric interference and absorption. No Star Wars lasers in space for ICBMs.

Everything launched against us as an ICBM will probably hit..

Current iteration circa 2002 - Missile Defense Agency - Wikipedia

The OST (Outer Space Treaty) does not prohibit kinetic bombardment...

See also - U.S. Air Force buys additional laser materials

That's all that I just told you. Kinetic weapons = nothing that goes boom = throwing rocks. Lasers from the ground are a no go because of atmospheric interference and absorption. No Star Wars lasers in space for ICBMs.

Everything launched against us as an ICBM will probably hit..

That may be true, but that couldn't stop them from using sound waves as a device, much like the weapon Hitler was building during WWII, and the one the U.S. has that can actually be used in the battlefield to immobilize forces.

View attachment 125544

Although the United States and the entire international community is concerned about North Korea’s conventional military capabilities, a new report suggests the regime is contemplating using an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) strike against the United States.

View attachment 125545

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N. Korea omg is Kim on crack or what? Lets hope Trump doesn't prove who can take them out , because an attack would cause well another attack which creates that world war three bs. Because so and so says leave N. K. alone, then other say leave this one alone or that one alone and then it turns into one big cluster fk mess.

Um was anyone aware that North Korea even had an EMP?

Unless should credible source shows that they have one, people should take this Aaron Klein with a dab of salt.
Aaron Klein is an asshole.
A Neo-Con, Globalist, Supply Side, He Suck My Dick, asshole.

Need more adjectives and qualifiers there. Not sure what you're getting at. . :lmao:

We're mounting them lasers on jets. Flight time of a nuke from there is around 10-20minutes. IDK about the lower 48, but Alaska boys can scramble a jet in 5mins, have it at threat in 7mins.

It's a little game we've been playing up for ages; the Ruskies and our boys I mean, they test each others scramble times often. (Then the boys "crow" at each other... we don't talk about that so much with the media, ya'll just don't understand pride and respect anymore.)

And yea we can use Kinetic Weapons - and of course, that's /if/ we're even staying true to the treaty hehe

To be quite honest this entire conversation is moot, as Iron Man, Captain America, and the rest of the Avengers would never let North Korea's fat boy nuke the U.S.

North Korea is just bluffing

I am sure US generals understand that.

my God hope they do

may be some do

idiots and morons want war

may they will vanish from the earth.....and go to hell

View attachment 125544

View attachment 125545

------------------------------------------------

Lets' gather more of the same information pick one one of them has got fit someone's little ole credibility list of news reads .........yeah right lol

View attachment 125558

-----------------------------------

View attachment 125559

Thought I'd throw this one in there too since he is using this threat again LOL.

View attachment 125561

Sounds like the media is being used to scare people into accepting what Trump wants to me.

Forum List

Back