North Korea threatens to launch "Christmas gift" to the U.S.

I have never supported having him removed. I said on this forum the day the Mueller thing started and 100 times since that I did not think that Trump did anything illegal. I have been against the impeachment from day one.

I have never once talked about or suggested him being removed. Quite frankly Pence scares me way too much for me to want him as the POTUS.
And yet you join in with them at every chance to trash him..............Almost every stinking time.......even when this issue is N. Korea possibly doing something tomorrow.............

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP...

Trump is a butt buddy of KIm..............Nothing about the fact that they may be starting shit again.

pfft.

Ask Japan.............when he fired missiles in their direction they we talking about going to War with them................I was stationed there................and that is an unreal statement from Japan from when I was there.

A reasonable response from a country that was fired at. We weren't.
We have and alliance with them.......and S. Korea.......So you are Ok if Japan pulls the trigger......LOL

Tell me about the Black Ship Festival and Japan.......

We pretend we have alliances. We had "alliances" with Iraq and Afghanistan also. It sure didn't stop us from attacking them.
What a dumb ass statement..............Comparing the Middle East with S. Korea and Japan..........

You and the one thanking you are TDS idiots.

I'm wrong? We didn't have alliances with Iraq and Afghanistan?
I didn't say that..............I said your comparison sucks..........

A reasonable response from a country that was fired at. We weren't.
We have and alliance with them.......and S. Korea.......So you are Ok if Japan pulls the trigger......LOL

We pretend we have alliances. We had "alliances" with Iraq and Afghanistan also. It sure didn't stop us from attacking them.
What a dumb ass statement..............Comparing the Middle East with S. Korea and Japan..........

We do not have "alliances". We simply do what the war machinery demands when it needs fed.

It would never get past our shield system anyway, be good target practice.
Perhaps however it might wake a few people up and realize that the impeachment stupidity is not the most important thing

We do not have "alliances". We simply do what the war machinery demands when it needs fed.
Go away Troll........you aren;t posting to the uniformed.....some of us have been over there with our allies.....

So get some better one liners................you are either for the United States or N. Korea .....which is it..........

Nope, he is not. But you sure treat him that way.
BS...........I support him against the TDS BS investigations against him........I support much of his policies..........and don't give a rip if his way of trolling the establishment hurts your wittle feelings,.

Even on a thread where N. Korea is causing our military to deploy for a possible missile launch.........All the hell you can say ........IS TRUMP SUCKS.......

You do understand our military is on alert in the South China Sea right now waiting to shoot down a potential weapons firing from N. Korea now don't you.

Merry xmas.......huh....and all you can say.......IS WE HATE TRUMP........

You are MENTAL.

It is good training for them. They are deployed regardless of what NK is doing, might as well give them some live training. Being deployed on Christmas and having nothing to do is the worst. Better to have something to do to help pass the time.

Go away Troll........you aren;t posting to the uniformed.....some of us have been over there with our allies.....

So get some better one liners................you are either for the United States or N. Korea .....which is it..........

Minding our business is best for the United States.

Jesus.........Troll.

We are in international waters waiting on whether or not the clown is going to fire missiles again......

I'm about done with your trolling .............room in my iggy space.

I have never supported having him removed. I said on this forum the day the Mueller thing started and 100 times since that I did not think that Trump did anything illegal. I have been against the impeachment from day one.

I have never once talked about or suggested him being removed. Quite frankly Pence scares me way too much for me to want him as the POTUS.
And yet you join in with them at every chance to trash him..............Almost every stinking time.......even when this issue is N. Korea possibly doing something tomorrow.............

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP...

Trump is a butt buddy of KIm..............Nothing about the fact that they may be starting shit again.

pfft.

Yeah, I am not a fan of Trump. I prefer him to the last two, but that is about the best thing I can say for him.

NK is not a threat to the US, no matter how much the powers that be want us to have one more boogieman. Un talks trash, that it what he does, that is what his daddy and granddaddy did. We do not need to get our panties in a wad every time he talks trash, that is just giving him what he wants.

Jesus.........Troll.

We are in international waters waiting on whether or not the clown is going to fire missiles again......

That will be fine with me. Run along. No one cares.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP...

pfft.

Yeah, I am not a fan of Trump. I prefer him to the last two, but that is about the best thing I can say for him.

NK is not a threat to the US, no matter how much the powers that be want us to have one more boogieman. Un talks trash, that it what he does, that is what his daddy and granddaddy did. We do not need to get our panties in a wad every time he talks trash, that is just giving him what he wants.
No shit sherlock.......they have been doing that for decades.

But firing missiles in our direction is not just talking trash now isn't it.............

BTW.......I'm about to iggy this dang troll here.......waste of bandwidth.

Jesus.........Troll.

That will be fine with me. Run along. No one cares.
OK..........BYE

U.S. intelligence officials say North Korea could launch a short-range missile test or rocket engine test at any time. They are also watching for a long-range test, which they say is possible, but not expected until after the start of the New Year. Gordon Chang, author of "Nuclear Showdown: North Korea takes on the world" joins CBSN to discuss the latest escalation.

CBS?

Why are you falling for this shit? It’s a lie.

U.S. intelligence officials say North Korea could launch a short-range missile test or rocket engine test at any time. They are also watching for a long-range test, which they say is possible, but not expected until after the start of the New Year. Gordon Chang, author of "Nuclear Showdown: North Korea takes on the world" joins CBSN to discuss the latest escalation.

Maybe it should be suggested to Kim Jong that he can use the missle as a vibrator and stick it up his rear end.

Judging from some of North Korea's missile tests, it could very well end up there...

What countries has NK attacked or invaded in the last 50 years?

Irrelevant. China is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-proliferation agreement and it's only because of the Chinese that North Korea is nuclear today. If North Korea attacks with nukes, then China should understand that Beijing will cease to exist.

On another note, North Korea did threaten to attack Guam a few years back.

North Korea threatens to attack Guam with "enveloping fire": state-run media - CBS News

We need a military alliance between the U.S., Japan, South Korea, India, Vietnam, Australia and the Philippines.

just like they said in 2016, 2017, and 2018--and now 2019
IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back