Not Darwin's Law, it's God's Law.

As a conservative who has a love for science, it is a continual source of embarrassment the way that my fellow conservatives act with regards to evolution. We all know that the true idiots are on the left, and this one thing that we fight about drags us down.

My fellow conservatives, why is it so hard to accept that Evolution is how God created living things? What makes anyone think that evolution is an affront to God?

Charles Darwin discovered how God works woth respect to the living world. If you took the time to really look at the miracle of evolution, you would find God's hand there.

The evidence of evolution is there, there is no evidence for Creationism as it is currently defined. In my mind, evolution is how God created all living things. Evolution IS creation.

Simply because almost every single aspect of evolution is a mathematical impossibility.
You learned that as part of your studies at the Falwell Madrassah?

Never heard of it but it must be a school that teaches mathematics?
They teach christian math.

Never heard of that either. You making stuff up as you go now? I suppose though, that you always did.
You're a model for the stereotype.

As a conservative who has a love for science, it is a continual source of embarrassment the way that my fellow conservatives act with regards to evolution. We all know that the true idiots are on the left, and this one thing that we fight about drags us down.

My fellow conservatives, why is it so hard to accept that Evolution is how God created living things? What makes anyone think that evolution is an affront to God?

Charles Darwin discovered how God works woth respect to the living world. If you took the time to really look at the miracle of evolution, you would find God's hand there.

The evidence of evolution is there, there is no evidence for Creationism as it is currently defined. In my mind, evolution is how God created all living things. Evolution IS creation.

Simply because almost every single aspect of evolution is a mathematical impossibility.

It's not math, it's biology. Explain yourself.

Almost any and everything can be reduced or explained by mathematics.

Soooooo......how about it?

Even supermagical gawds?

Shut the fuck up you ignorant troll.

They're so cute, in their vulgar, crude and ignorant way.
You are such a fucking idiot, that after all this time and all these posts you still don't understand that I believe in evolution and not creation.

Go away you stupid troll.

Never heard of that either. You making stuff up as you go now? I suppose though, that you always did.

I'm hoping that one day soon you'll actually say something that makes some little tad of sense here.

You are such a fucking idiot, that after all this time and all these posts you still don't understand that I believe in evolution and not creation.

Did you miss that my post was not directed at you?

But your juvenile name-calling, that does gives your pointless commentary that edge even 12 year olds would envy.

Even supermagical gawds?

I think you should go away too.

I'm hoping that one day soon you'll actually say something that makes some little tad of sense here.

You've missed everything so far.

So what about that math that explains supernatural gawds?

But your juvenile name-calling, that does gives your pointless commentary that edge even 12 year olds would envy.

It really doesn't matter to whom you were addressing Hollie. It your same old same old nonsense over and over again.

Even supermagical gawds?

I think you should go away too.

That won't cure your befuddlement.

Go away Hollie.

It really doesn't matter to whom you were addressing Hollie. It your same old same old nonsense over and over again.

I was challenging your nonsense claims. How does mathematics explain the supernatural? Is there a supernatural math that can be employed?

Go away Hollie.
Support your nonsensical claim.

Well, for instance try this: What are the odds that all life evolved from a single asexual cell? The odds would be 1 in 10 to the 2,680 power. Virtually impossible.

I was challenging your nonsense claims. How does mathematics explain the supernatural? Is there a supernatural math that can be employed?

I'll leave such foolish things as Christian math and supernatural math up to your fantasies. I deal in real mathematics.

Let's ignore the idiot troll shall we?

Well, for instance try this: What are the odds that all life evolved from a single asexual cell? The odds would be 1 in 10 to the 2,680 power. Virtually impossible.
Classic Falwell'ism. Your christian madrassah's do a disservice to snake oil salesmen.

Borel s Law and the Origin of Many Creationist Probability Assertions

Not given millions of years it wouldn't. Single cells can split many times in the course of a day. All that DNA mutation and adaptation over millions of years? Not mathematically impossible at all in fact it would be highly unlikely that it didn't evolve.

But I don't really want to argue evolution vs creation, that's been done to death here. I assume you are a Christian, let me ask you this from my OP, why can't evolution be the way God chose to create life?

Forum List

Back