Not Darwin's Law, it's God's Law.

could be......did I slap you a lot for not listening?......because its obvious you didn't.....
You got stuck when I asked you how marsupials got from Australia and back, and turned all red and blew up! :D
oh I remember......you were the halfwit who mistakenly thought he was precocious......
So did you ever figure out how Noah got marsupials from Oz and back?
Btw, that's really nice of you that you were a sunday school teacher who considered kids halfwits. Just like Jesus would. :clap2:

could be......did I slap you a lot for not listening?......because its obvious you didn't.....
You got stuck when I asked you how marsupials got from Australia and back, and turned all red and blew up! :D
oh I remember......you were the halfwit who mistakenly thought he was precocious......
Btw, that's really nice of you that you were a sunday school teacher who considered kids halfwits. Just like Jesus would. :clap2:
????...did you think that a deity, even in human form would not have been aware of your mental deficiencies?......and yes, I have explained to you why your constant repetition of a silly question is nothing more than passing wind, several times.......the fact you still ask is the reason that I, even though I am not a deity in human form, is also aware of your mental deficiencies......

????...did you think that a deity, even in human form would not have been aware of your mental deficiencies?......and yes, I have explained to you why your constant repetition of a silly question is nothing more than passing wind, several times.......the fact you still ask is the reason that I, even though I am not a deity in human form, is also aware of your mental deficiencies......
I suppose your comment suggests you consider yourself a deity in some supernatural form.

My goodness. How is it that gawds and self-proclaimed deities have become caricatures of Beevis and Buttheads?

Yet, YOU can't rationalize how Noah got marsupials there and back.

So you're imagining a literal, world-wide flood? LOL!

People who believe in the bible do.

Apparently you believe that's what the Bible necessarily asserts.

For those who believe in it, it does.

Really? Those who believe in the Bible universally hold that scripture is necessarily describing a literal, geographically worldwide flood? Hmm.

Really? Those who believe in the Bible universally hold that scripture is necessarily describing a literal, geographically worldwide flood? Hmm.
You just don't believe in the bible, that's all.

As a conservative who has a love for science, it is a continual source of embarrassment the way that my fellow conservatives act with regards to evolution. We all know that the true idiots are on the left, and this one thing that we fight about drags us down.

My fellow conservatives, why is it so hard to accept that Evolution is how God created living things? What makes anyone think that evolution is an affront to God?

Charles Darwin discovered how God works woth respect to the living world. If you took the time to really look at the miracle of evolution, you would find God's hand there.

The evidence of evolution is there, there is no evidence for Creationism as it is currently defined. In my mind, evolution is how God created all living things. Evolution IS creation.

Simply because almost every single aspect of evolution is a mathematical impossibility.

As a conservative who has a love for science, it is a continual source of embarrassment the way that my fellow conservatives act with regards to evolution. We all know that the true idiots are on the left, and this one thing that we fight about drags us down.

My fellow conservatives, why is it so hard to accept that Evolution is how God created living things? What makes anyone think that evolution is an affront to God?

Charles Darwin discovered how God works woth respect to the living world. If you took the time to really look at the miracle of evolution, you would find God's hand there.

The evidence of evolution is there, there is no evidence for Creationism as it is currently defined. In my mind, evolution is how God created all living things. Evolution IS creation.

Simply because almost every single aspect of evolution is a mathematical impossibility.
You learned that as part of your studies at the Falwell Madrassah?

Never heard of it but it must be a school that teaches mathematics?

They teach christian math.

It's not math, it's biology. Explain yourself.

Shut the fuck up you ignorant troll.

They teach christian math.

Never heard of that either. You making stuff up as you go now? I suppose though, that you always did.

Shut the fuck up you ignorant troll.

They're so cute, in their vulgar, crude and ignorant way.

It's not math, it's biology. Explain yourself.

Almost any and everything can be reduced or explained by mathematics.

Forum List

Back