Not Darwin's Law, it's God's Law.

1. How do explain Original Sin is there was no literal Adam and Eve?

???....Original sin is not a concept of a "first sin"......it is a concept of a sin of our origin or nature as human beings....."we are sinful because we are human beings", not "we are sinful because of something Adam and Eve did once".......

you didn't even know that, did you.....
I bet you read that in a book. :D
several.....and was taught it in a class.......
I know, I went to sunday school. Trying to make me feel guilty if I don't let myself be "saved" by their god. Even at an early age I could tell that it was nonsense. :D

your post is meaningless without a practical application for whatever you are discussing ... not existence, your arbitrary and capricious statement of "God".

when you are referring to christianity just have the courage to say the existence of the christian god or if not whichever God you are referring to or as an open discussion for the Deities definition.

there is no "necessity" for the christian god ... than a self motivation for personal gratification.

man-covering-ears-closeup-portrait-handsome-guy-peaceful-relaxed-young-business-his-closing-eyes-isolated-white-background-37530076.jpg

Last edited:

???....Original sin is not a concept of a "first sin"......it is a concept of a sin of our origin or nature as human beings....."we are sinful because we are human beings", not "we are sinful because of something Adam and Eve did once".......

I know, I went to sunday school. Trying to make me feel guilty if I don't let myself be "saved" by their god. Even at an early age I could tell that it was nonsense. :D
not in sunday school, in a graduate level theology class......

What is it, in a "graduate level theology class" that you learn about a 6,000 year old earth, Arks that don't exist and talking serpents?

So you have a degree in not believing the bible stories? :lol:

What is it, in a "graduate level theology class" that you learn about a 6,000 year old earth, Arks that don't exist and talking serpents?
mindless troll girl strikes again.......do you ever post anything relevant little girl?..........

I have a degree in what you will never understand......

mindless troll girl strikes again.......do you ever post anything relevant little girl?..........
I just wasn't aware that the Benny Hinn Institute offered "graduate level" degrees in Sunday School.

I have a degree in what you will never understand......
Maybe you're the moron who was teaching me in sunday school? :D

could be......did I slap you a lot for not listening?......because its obvious you didn't.....
You got stuck when I asked you how marsupials got from Australia and back, and turned all red and blew up! :D

Lunchbox! :lmao:

I remember many years ago Stephen Jay Gould talking about how he wished most of the people promoting evolution would shut up because they are making things worse. Arguing for evolution when they really have no clue what they are talking about. I think he was talking about Hollie.

No where that I'm aware if does Evolution claim that one species can evolve into another completely different species, but hey, she's an illiterate moron so what can one expect?

PredFan: No where that I'm aware if does Evolution claim that one species can evolve into another completely different species, but hey, she's an illiterate moron so what can one expect?

butterfly.jpg

well, there is an ordinary process Metamorphosis for a variety of beings that transform themselves from one form to another - it is only logical that the same process is employed for the transformation from one species to a new one.

The caterpillar and the butterfly are not two different species.
PredFan: The caterpillar and the butterfly are not two different species.

butterfly.jpg

they are two distinct beings, what is the difference -

a simple imagination can invision the step in that process that would lead to an absolute change were it so desired.

Given the complexity of life and the fact that the paleontological record overwhelming reflects, not a gradual appearance of an ever-increasingly more abundant and varied collection of species, but a series of abrupt appearances and extinctions of fully formed biological systems, it's not unreasonable to argue that we are looking at a series of distinct, creative events orchestrated by an intelligent being over time.

does mdr, et all refute Metamorphosis ... crossing the void from one to another ?

becoming the intelligent designer is the goal whether one exists or not, just do it the right way, the Triumph of Good over Evil for the one that does exist displays little to no mercy.

No they aren't two distinct beings. A caterpillar and a butterfly are the same. They are at a difference stage of their life, but their DNA is exactly the same.

butterfly.jpg

PDF: No they aren't two distinct beings. A caterpillar and a butterfly are the same. They are at a difference stage of their life, but their DNA is exactly the same.

your answer is telling and silly, of a typically brain dead bibleized zombie ...

what is the liquid solution transition "being" in the cacoon - being of course the biblical physicality ?

I remember many years ago Stephen Jay Gould talking about how he wished most of the people promoting evolution would shut up because they are making things worse. Arguing for evolution when they really have no clue what they are talking about. I think he was talking about Hollie.

No where that I'm aware if does Evolution claim that one species can evolve into another completely different species, but hey, she's an illiterate moron so what can one expect?

PredFan: No where that I'm aware if does Evolution claim that one species can evolve into another completely different species, but hey, she's an illiterate moron so what can one expect?

butterfly.jpg

well, there is an ordinary process Metamorphosis for a variety of beings that transform themselves from one form to another - it is only logical that the same process is employed for the transformation from one species to a new one.

butterfly.jpg

a simple imagination can invision the step in that process that would lead to an absolute change were it so desired.

Given the complexity of life and the fact that the paleontological record overwhelming reflects, not a gradual appearance of an ever-increasingly more abundant and varied collection of species, but a series of abrupt appearances and extinctions of fully formed biological systems, it's not unreasonable to argue that we are looking at a series of distinct, creative events orchestrated by an intelligent being over time.

does mdr, et all refute Metamorphosis ... crossing the void from one to another ?

becoming the intelligent designer is the goal whether one exists or not, just do it the right way, the Triumph of Good over Evil for the one that does exist displays little to no mercy.

No they aren't two distinct beings. A caterpillar and a butterfly are the same. They are at a difference stage of their life, but their DNA is exactly the same.

butterfly.jpg

PDF: No they aren't two distinct beings. A caterpillar and a butterfly are the same. They are at a difference stage of their life, but their DNA is exactly the same.

your answer is telling and silly, of a typically brain dead bibleized zombie ...

what is the liquid solution transition "being" in the cacoon - being of course the biblical physicality ?

I can't even understand wtf you are babbling about. The butterfly and the caterpillar ate not two different species or two different beings, or two different anything. They are both the same creature.

butterfly.jpg

butterfly.jpg

butterfly.jpg

I can't even understand wtf you are babbling about. The butterfly and the caterpillar ate not two different species or two different beings, or two different anything. They are both the same creature.

To step into BreezeWood's mind is to step into a world of up is down, black is white, fairies wear boots. Nothing ever follows; the facts never make a dent. Trust me. When BreezeWood speaks . . . just slowly back away until there's a good bit of space between you and him. Then, and this is very important, only then, take your eyes off the beast, but only to turn and run like the wind for the nearest exist.

butterfly.jpg

butterfly.jpg

butterfly.jpg

butterfly.jpg

PDF: I can't even understand wtf ( christian expletive ) - The butterfly and the caterpillar ate [sic] not two different species or two different beings, or two different anything... They are both the same creature.
because you say so ? ... one has wings, that doesn't count -

wtf (expletive) are you talking about ... of course, there is only "humanity" in your book, how coincidental to your response.

* they all look the same

at any rate the above is a composite illustration of boundless evolutionary parameters and possibilities free from physical limitations.

butterfly.jpg

butterfly.jpg

butterfly.jpg

PDF: I can't even understand wtf ( christian expletive ) - The butterfly and the caterpillar ate [sic] not two different species or two different beings, or two different anything... They are both the same creature.
because you say so ? ... one has wings, that doesn't count -

wtf (expletive) are you talking about ... of course, there is only "humanity" in your book, how coincidental to your response.

* they all look the same

at any rate the above is a composite illustration of boundless evolutionary parameters and possibilities free from physical limitations.

Ok, I tried to talk sense to you but that was futile. Stay ignorant for all I care. Good luck with it.

Forum List

Back