Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

The Marxist braintrust is already hard at work pushing out the talking points for the MSM talking heads to parrot in response to this....and guess how they're spinning this? Yep, when all else fails, accuse the people who disagree with you of being "domestic terrorists." You seriously can't make this shit, we're living in a world where headlines from "The Onion" are more believable than real life news reports.

An article more than a year old that is talking about the drop off in people booking flights is your evidnece people are being called domestic terrorists...

Seems we can make this shit up since you just did! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Interesting perspective. It makes me so proud of everyone willing to make this sacrifice. I'm twice as proud of my own family members who will take being fired before they'll take the jab. Fortunately, I'm in a position where I can help them financially if they need it, but they're actually in good shape and probably won't need much help. I wonder if there will be a lot of crowd funding for the people who have made this decision.
It's genuinely inspiring. :)

An article more than a year old that is talking about the drop off in people booking flights is your evidnece people are being called domestic terrorists...

Seems we can make this shit up since you just did! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I fixed the post. I pasted the wrong link, I'm using a phone and my fingers failed to copy the Twitter link which I pulled up after the first link. No need to be an asshole, there's literally no shortage of examples of this circulating at the moment if you had turned on the TV or news feed on the computer.

Here, to save you the trouble of going back to the prior post:

I fixed the post. I pasted the wrong link, I'm using a phone and my fingers failed to copy the Twitter link which I pulled up after the first link. No need to be an asshole, there's literally no shortage of examples of this story circulating at the moment if you had turned on the TV or news feed the computer

I do not watch TV news, terrible way to get information. None of my news feeds are linked to the Palmer Report, a fake news site ran by a fruitcake. I guess we just get our information from very different types of sources.

I do not watch TV news, terrible way to get information. None of my news feeds are linked to the Palmer Report, a fake news site ran by a fruitcake. I guess we just get our information from very different types of sources.

Do I have to post every single news source that is running a similar narrative? First you said I was making it up (acting like a jerk for no reason). Now you're saying it's just not being repeated yet by the news sources you subscribe to -- which, of course, in no way contradicts my original point that this narrative is beginning to be parroted by the leftist idiot brigade. Good for you that you don't get your news from those sources, but that doesn't mean this narrative isn't being promoted.

Do I have to post every single news source that is running a similar narrative? First you said I was making it up (acting like a jerk for no reason). Now you're saying it's just not being repeated yet by the news sources you subscribe to -- which, of course, in no way contradicts my original point that this narrative is beginning to be parroted by the leftist idiot brigade. Good for you that you don't get your news from those sources, but that doesn't mean this narrative isn't being promoted.

If you avoid the extremists sources on both sides, you can avoid this type of nonsense. A far left site says something stupid and all the far right source tell their readers all about it and vice versa.

Just a thought.

It's genuinely inspiring. :)
When you look at the Founding Fathers, who were willing to die to give us the freedoms we've enjoyed, you realize it's a fairly small sacrifice to give up a job, especially since it's a temporary condition. Our corrupt system will fail. It will be rebuilt and the first essential job will be building gallows.

Vaccinations never should have become a political issue... but they are.

The #CoronaHoax2020 is entirely a political creation. It was created for political purposes, exploited for political purposes, and only continues to exist for political purposes.

If the criminals responsible for creating, exploiting, and promoting it were all removed from power, and a sample of them strung up by their necks as an example and a warning t any others who might try to pull this sort of bullshit, the “pandemic” would instantly be over.

Last edited:
LET'S GO BRANDON!
1634060041554.png

Not Just Southwest:

A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

11 Oct 2021 ~~ By Paul Goldberg
The media has largely ignored the pushback Joe Biden is receiving or his vaccine/testing mandate.
Just one call out over a weekend brought Southwest airlines to its knees however, it’s not just Southwest Airlines.
Amtrak had to cancel trains because of a “staffing issue,” shipbuilding employees in Newport News are promising to to crush production over the mandate.

Workers for the ship building company Huntington Ingalls are furious over the mandate that they must be vaccinated by December 8th. A letter from COOO Chris Kastner informed employees that if they don’t get vaccinated they could lose their jobs which incited protests.
A group gathered last Friday protesting the mandate and only 59% of shipbuilders are vaccinated. Should Huntington Ingalls follow through with Joe Biden’s mandate it would cripple the shipbuilding industry.
In Washington State there has been “unprecedented” disruptions because of “staffing shortages.”
The Samish, which is one of three vessels serving the Anacortes- San Juan Islands was taken out of service after 28 workers called out.
State Ferries spokesperson Ian Sterling reported that 230 employees have not complied with the State’s vaccination mandate which has crippled the ferry system.
“We still have time before the 18th. We don’t know what the full impact will be and how many people will choose to leave state employment,” Sterling said.
The ferry system is the only “viable way off the islands for most people” and the staffing shortage is going to cause a crisis in the area.
The union representing pilots for American Airlines has warned the company they may end up in the same boat as Southwest Airlines during the holiday seasons if they don’t start accepting exemptions.
“Some of APA’s members are unable to undergo vaccination for documented medical reasons, while others are reluctant to get vaccinated based upon concerns about the potential for career-ending side effects,” read the Sept. 24 letter.
~Snip~
Staff must prove they have been vaccinated by November 24 – the day before Thanksgiving – or they can be fired.
OAN reporter Jack Posobiec has learned that the White House is feeling the heat and Secretary Pete’s phone has been ringing off the hook.

There is a massive wave of pushback that is being ignored by the media below are posts from government employees and an airline pilot pushing back.

Comment:
Let’s go Brandon!
They set a vax deadline to the day before Thanksgiving? Busiest travel day of the year?
WE THE PEOPLE must assert our constitutional rights!!!!!-
If the majority of America refuses Joey Xi's edicts on vaccinations, what will he do? Send us all to re-education camps to be taught CRT?
Meanwhile this is all the fault of the Secretary of Transportation Pete Butt-jig....
It's obvious that the Bai Dung administration is fully staffed by Keystone Kops....
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies and Joey Xi Bai Dung are thrilled. The more America, hurts the better for them. So they think. They want us to suffer to show they are in charge and only they can help us. They want us on our knees. Will it work? Well, look at who is drooling on the Resolute Desk. He is there and the world suffers. And the idiot democrats vote for it. I am optimistic.
The People Will Not Let This Stand and Revolting. We must all stand together.....

Biden has successfully changed the question from "why aren't these idiots getting vaccinated" to "why can the govt tell me to get vaccinated"

Isn't that the heart of LW progressivism?

I agree Biden fucked this one up, tried to do too much.

I do not agree with the mandates from the Govt.

But I will not lie, I am even a bit surprised at the glee by the right wingers at the damage being done to the country. As always, party before country with the wingers on either side

The party before country people are the ones that voted for him. It was no secret he's a loser. He spent nearly 40 years in federal offices and never accomplished anything.

The reason Dementia tried to do too much is because he and his followers spent 2020 blaming Trump for a Chinese flu. In spite of us explaining that a President has no control over a microorganism, they continued their lies in a failed attempt of political gain.

Now when Dementia got hit with a virus uptick, he got desperate so we didn't turn the tables on him. Now there are more covid deaths under Dementia than Trump while Trump didn't have any vaccines and Biden had several since he took office.

Dementia didn't fuck this one up, he fucked up everything he stuck his nose into: Afghanistan, covid, the border, the economy, fuel, everything.

Forum List

Back