Not tired of winning! Trump Is Preparing To Abolish Obama-Era Lightbulb Rules. bye Obama's legacy!

With so many jobs and opportunities created by Trump
Just the opposite. FoxNews won't tell you the truth.

BMW is also looking to lay off workers in North Carolina because of Dumbass Donald's tariffs.

South Carolina manufacturer says it's closing plant over Trump tariffs

I don't watch Fox news, so I couldn't care less if it's the truth that they are telling.

As for your title, it sounds like it came from CNN and is made up. Besides that there are bunch of factories starting up, I know the numbers, and so do you. They are GOOOOD. A single factory down, thousands emerging.

The job offer is on the way. What will you do?
Of course you watch foxnews. It’s where you get all your kool-aid. It’s hilarious that you’re too embarrassed to admit it.

Look it up yourself, dope. Element Electronics. Then search for BMW, North Carolina and tariffs.

The largest nail manufacturer in the country, in Missouri, just closed a factory that they opened under Obama because business was so good. Now under Trumpy it’s closed.

I have looked at the statistics and you are dead wrong. Total lies...

You seem to be under the impression that every plant is going to do wonderful under Trump, no one is claiming such so STFU!

Fluorescent lightbulbs are terrible for the environment, plus they are not healthy for the human eye, LED is not prefect, but it light years ahead of fluorescent. Fluorescent should be outlawed. Except for pro wrestling events.

CAUTION: graphic.

watch

I actually like LED way better, that's All I use now, but to each his own....

BMW is also looking to lay off workers in North Carolina because of Dumbass Donald's tariffs.

Element?

Big fucking deal , the FTC was on their ass for not making a damn thing , just repackaging Chinese televisions and shipping to Walmart under " made in the USA" I covered it two years ago on USMB.

I doubt if the dropping of the rules will make much difference at this point. I say this based on the razor blade displays I see at Target and Walmart and chuckling at the cost of over-engineered foolishness compared with what I pay for a simple pack of safety razor blades.

President Trump is going to bring back Betamax with an Executive Order.

Yes anything that’s bad for the environment is a win for trump.
You dopes are fucking crazy.
hysteria is both a tactic and a belief on the left. Exhibit A is you
Doing right for the environment is “ hysteria?”
You planning to live on another planet?
Let’s call it Planet deplorable where there’s a smokestack on every corner and you all choke to death and get cancer and die.
A fitting ending to people who support a president who is letting polluters rule over scientists.
yeah letting people choose their lightbulbs and to buy cheaper ones, is so horrible. Why do you guys hate freedom so much?

PS less mercury is always a good thing.

nah, people don't want it.....people want cheap lightbulbs.....plus you can buy Betamax if you want.....still.....freedom is good

nah, people don't want it.....people want cheap lightbulbs.....plus you can buy Betamax if you want.....still.....freedom is good

Going to video rental store as a child was a magical experience. It got even better when they started renting video games.

Manufacturers aren't going to switch from LED and fluorescent to incandescent bulbs, dope. That market is now tiny. And their factories have changed equipment away from incandescent.

So, the rules are now irrelevant.

(Rules? Or laws? The Daily Caller is so incompetent, they probably don't even know. What "rules" are in effect?)

Nope - I hope he does it and we all sit back and laugh as manufacturers and consumers aren't interested in a return to the 1990s.
It's kinda like his "clean coal" BS - Coal is very simply too expensive to go get compared to natural gas and renewables.
Most of what he's doing with this Obama fixation of his is meaningless.

I doubt if the dropping of the rules will make much difference at this point. I say this based on the razor blade displays I see at Target and Walmart and chuckling at the cost of over-engineered foolishness compared with what I pay for a simple pack of safety razor blades.

Yep - I've tried all the latest expensive blades. Nothing beats a good old fashions disposable double bladed Good News. I get ten shaves out of one - every bit as close and comfortable as the Gucci shit.

I don't watch Fox news, so I couldn't care less if it's the truth that they are telling.

As for your title, it sounds like it came from CNN and is made up. Besides that there are bunch of factories starting up, I know the numbers, and so do you. They are GOOOOD. A single factory down, thousands emerging.

Of course you watch foxnews. It’s where you get all your kool-aid. It’s hilarious that you’re too embarrassed to admit it.

Look it up yourself, dope. Element Electronics. Then search for BMW, North Carolina and tariffs.

The largest nail manufacturer in the country, in Missouri, just closed a factory that they opened under Obama because business was so good. Now under Trumpy it’s closed.

It was probably being subsidized with Tax Dollars. Many businesses Obama poured Taxpayer cash into, have since gone under. And that's a good thing. If a business needs to be subsidized with Tax Dollars to make it, it shouldn't have been started in the first place.

Manufacturers aren't going to switch from LED and fluorescent to incandescent bulbs, dope. That market is now tiny. And their factories have changed equipment away from incandescent.

So, the rules are now irrelevant.

(Rules? Or laws? The Daily Caller is so incompetent, they probably don't even know. What "rules" are in effect?)

Nope - I hope he does it and we all sit back and laugh as manufacturers and consumers aren't interested in a return to the 1990s.
It's kinda like his "clean coal" BS - Coal is very simply too expensive to go get compared to natural gas and renewables.
Most of what he's doing with this Obama fixation of his is meaningless.
Trump will bring back coal......but not on his properties

We've become a nation that now demands Big Brother interfere with every aspect of our lives. We need to reverse course. Leave the People alone. We don't need Government involved with light bulbs.

It was probably being subsidized with Tax Dollars. Many businesses Obama poured Taxpayer cash into, have since gone under. And that's a good thing. If a business needs to be subsidized with Tax Dollars to make it, it shouldn't have been started in the first place.
^^^ Dumbass talks out of his dumb ass. ^^^

Forum List

Back