Not tired of winning! Trump Is Preparing To Abolish Obama-Era Lightbulb Rules. bye Obama's legacy!

With so many jobs and opportunities created by Trump
Just the opposite. FoxNews won't tell you the truth.

BMW is also looking to lay off workers in North Carolina because of Dumbass Donald's tariffs.

South Carolina manufacturer says it's closing plant over Trump tariffs

I don't watch Fox news, so I couldn't care less if it's the truth that they are telling.

As for your title, it sounds like it came from CNN and is made up. Besides that there are bunch of factories starting up, I know the numbers, and so do you. They are GOOOOD. A single factory down, thousands emerging.

The job offer is on the way. What will you do?
Of course you watch foxnews. It’s where you get all your kool-aid. It’s hilarious that you’re too embarrassed to admit it.

Look it up yourself, dope. Element Electronics. Then search for BMW, North Carolina and tariffs.

The largest nail manufacturer in the country, in Missouri, just closed a factory that they opened under Obama because business was so good. Now under Trumpy it’s closed.

It was probably being subsidized with Tax Dollars. Many businesses Obama poured Taxpayer cash into, have since gone under. And that's a good thing. If a business needs to be subsidized with Tax Dollars to make it, it shouldn't have been started in the first place.
^^^ Dumbass talks out of his dumb ass. ^^^

Look it up. Obama poured $Millions in Taxpayer Cash into companies that later failed miserably.

Does this mean I'll be able to have soft, soothing incandescent bulbs again? Since we are creatures orbiting a yellow star, our eyes are more comfortable in yellow light, not white fluorescent light. The lower the light wavelengths, the easier job our eyes have. That's why so many cars and airplane cockpits have red dashboard lighting.

Right answer, wrong reason. Red lights do not destroy your night vision.

With so many jobs and opportunities created by Trump, even Unreasonable is at a danger of having a job offer.

The situation is very bad indeed. What will he do then?
What jobs has tRumputin created? Also what opportunities? I have seen none of these things occur.

/----/ President Trump understands that a bad law with a nice sounding name is still a bad law.
Trump pilot.png

Just the opposite. FoxNews won't tell you the truth.

BMW is also looking to lay off workers in North Carolina because of Dumbass Donald's tariffs.

South Carolina manufacturer says it's closing plant over Trump tariffs

I don't watch Fox news, so I couldn't care less if it's the truth that they are telling.

As for your title, it sounds like it came from CNN and is made up. Besides that there are bunch of factories starting up, I know the numbers, and so do you. They are GOOOOD. A single factory down, thousands emerging.

The job offer is on the way. What will you do?
Of course you watch foxnews. It’s where you get all your kool-aid. It’s hilarious that you’re too embarrassed to admit it.

Look it up yourself, dope. Element Electronics. Then search for BMW, North Carolina and tariffs.

The largest nail manufacturer in the country, in Missouri, just closed a factory that they opened under Obama because business was so good. Now under Trumpy it’s closed.

It was probably being subsidized with Tax Dollars. Many businesses Obama poured Taxpayer cash into, have since gone under. And that's a good thing. If a business needs to be subsidized with Tax Dollars to make it, it shouldn't have been started in the first place.
^^^ Dumbass talks out of his dumb ass. ^^^

Look it up. Obama poured $Millions in Taxpayer Cash into companies that later failed miserably.

Yes and many of the far left supporters of this made millions as people lost their jobs.

Al Gore 'profiting' from climate change agenda

Obama's Green Energy Debacle - IER

Sen. Diane Feinstein's husband wins CA rail contract | CalWatchdog.com

Forum List

Back