🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not Trolling....An Honest Question....Is The Democrat Party Dead?

Considering that white males are the fastest shrinking group and this is what the map looks like if only millenials voted i would say no

YTNiZTk0MjdmMCMvcHdidDV2dEhNOUZxNzRiSkJnQWRwN09KU0tBPS8xNngxMjo3Nzh4NTU4LzYyMXg0NDUvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3Vhb3Y3aXJlaGIyNGk0dnI5c25lMGM2Y2l3dWR1b201cXJsbXlicGZsNTE0cWJ0Y3Bmc21ocG5pM2hmcjRqbWYuanBn.jpg

Have your politics changed since your 20's? :D Democrats seem to always assume voting blocs never change...but of course they always do.

Remember the Blue Wall? What happened to that?

Oh yeah, we get Alaska, the libs. can have Hawaii. You have fun, we have beauty and purpose.

It's a sad Two Party System. So no, the Democrat Party isn't dead. Just like the Republican Party wasn't, when Democrats boasted about it being dead.

First sane thing you've said all day.

Aye, the Duopoly perpetuates itself. Each side needs the existence of the other, partly as a foil, partly to let the amateurs think they're looking at two different things rather than two alternate colors of the same single thing.

Conservatives were fed up with the anti-establishment Republican party and found their answer in Trump. Now the liberals are fed up ith their party after cooing and loving Hillary. You are late to the Party.

The democratic party isn't dead.

It's not in bad shape.

There's no autopsy to perform.

This isn't like the hot mess republican party.

So your okay with this and see no problems? Interesting. :)

1. The GOP now effectively controls all three branches of Government.

2. The GOP controls 35 Governorships

3. The GOP now controls 37 Statehouses.

As was said, one in a row.

As was said, a lot of changes will happen come midterms, as always.

We ran an uncharismatic candidate that was successfully smeared by her opponent.

That doesn't kill the entire party. We'll be fine.

Barack Obama created a false impression upon Democrat supporters in my opinion. I think it is instructive to look at those elections where Obama was not on the top of the ticket. You are certainly entitled to your opinion and if you see no structural problems within the Democrat Party so be it.

Democrats seem to always assume voting blocs never change...but of course they always do.

Weird comment, since a plethora -- a plethora I tell you ---- of posters on this site post as if they thing political parties never change. I see it literally every day. And they're usually Republicans who fantasize that 150 years ago they would still have been Republicans because it's spelled the same way. :rofl:

Of course voting blocs change, and parties change with/for them.

I would like an honest discussion regarding the current state of the Democrat Party based on the latest election. But first the facts.

Politics is much like baseball in that you develop political talent at the State and local level. The GOP has without question a much deeper bench than the Democrats based their domination in State and local politics.

The Democrat formula for decades to win elections is they must get 40% of the white vote and 90% of the black vote. In the last two election cycles the Democrats have struggled to get 37% of the white vote and have not gotten 90% of the black vote. This is why they lost.

Exit polling indicates Hillary got 37% of the white vote, but as we all know the exit polling predicted a Hillary victory. The reality is she probably got less than 37%.

The Democrat Party has lost white males as a voting block.....probably forever. They are rapidly losing white women, and we know working class whites feel abandoned by the Democrat Party and went for Trump in a big way.

The Democrat Party seems to believe they no longer need white voters even though whites comprise 2/3 of the electoral and will be the dominant voting block for many years to come.

The Democrat "war on women" meme no longer works. Pandering to non-whites the last two elections cycles obviously is no longer working.

So the question is: where does the Democrat Party go from here? Please discuss.

2016 election results: National Exit polls

theDoctorisIn

Foxfyre

Sherry

The next order of business is to clean house and get rid of Paul Ryan and McConnel and Bush, and the rest of the HillaryCrat vermin. This movement has barely started. The Democratic Party died in Chicago in 1968, and its body buried in the 1980's with the 'Super-Delegate Rule' being the final nail in its coffin. It's not a Party, its a criminal syndicate specializing in racketeering and extortion. Deport them.

Democrats seem to always assume voting blocs never change...but of course they always do.

Weird comment, since a plethora -- a plethora I tell you ---- of posters on this site post as if they thing political parties never change. I see it literally every day. And they're usually Republicans who fantasize that 150 years ago they would still have been Republicans because it's spelled the same way. :rofl:

I cannot tell you how many Democrat supporters have told me about the "Blue Wall" and claiming blacks and hispanics will never change how they vote. Yes it's stupid...but many actually believe that.

Last edited:
Considering that white males are the fastest shrinking group and this is what the map looks like if only millenials voted i would say no

YTNiZTk0MjdmMCMvcHdidDV2dEhNOUZxNzRiSkJnQWRwN09KU0tBPS8xNngxMjo3Nzh4NTU4LzYyMXg0NDUvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3Vhb3Y3aXJlaGIyNGk0dnI5c25lMGM2Y2l3dWR1b201cXJsbXlicGZsNTE0cWJ0Y3Bmc21ocG5pM2hmcjRqbWYuanBn.jpg

Have your politics changed since your 20's? :D Democrats seem to always assume voting blocs never change...but of course they always do.

Remember the Blue Wall? What happened to that?
demographics also change, and so does religion.... remember the southern strategy "god, guns, and gays" whatever happened to that?

The World's Newest Major Religion: No Religion

In your dreams -- Squidward.
do you have sources that say different or are you just covering your ears and singing lalala?

That map might make you feel encouraged, but it doesn't provide the big picture. Pollsters were clever in the intentional oversampling of registered dems by roughly 10% over reps and inds, but it set your side up for incredible disappointment. If they'd been more honest, which would have risked their agenda, then it still would have stung but without the utter shock in the outcome.

The GOP If they choose wisely will be able to shape the supreme court for the next 25 years in a conservative constitution respecting direction. That hurts the democrats more than anything.

The Republican party has the presidency, house and senate. If they don't do a good job with all that, the Democratic party will come roaring right back just like the Republican party has done

Last edited:
I would like an honest discussion regarding the current state of the Democrat Party based on the latest election. But first the facts.

Politics is much like baseball in that you develop political talent at the State and local level. The GOP has without question a much deeper bench than the Democrats based their domination in State and local politics.

The Democrat formula for decades to win elections is they must get 40% of the white vote and 90% of the black vote. In the last two election cycles the Democrats have struggled to get 37% of the white vote and have not gotten 90% of the black vote. This is why they lost.

Exit polling indicates Hillary got 37% of the white vote, but as we all know the exit polling predicted a Hillary victory. The reality is she probably got less than 37%.

The Democrat Party has lost white males as a voting block.....probably forever. They are rapidly losing white women, and we know working class whites feel abandoned by the Democrat Party and went for Trump in a big way.

The Democrat Party seems to believe they no longer need white voters even though whites comprise 2/3 of the electoral and will be the dominant voting block for many years to come.

The Democrat "war on women" meme no longer works. Pandering to non-whites the last two elections cycles obviously is no longer working.

So the question is: where does the Democrat Party go from here? Please discuss.

2016 election results: National Exit polls

theDoctorisIn

Foxfyre

Sherry

And maybe this largely accounts for your breakdown; but the Dems have lost the blue collar vote that they used to dominate (including the unions).

In your dreams -- Squidward.
do you have sources that say different or are you just covering your ears and singing lalala?

That map might make you feel encouraged, but it doesn't provide the big picture. Pollsters were clever in the intentional oversampling of registered dems by roughly 10% over reps and inds, but it set your side up for incredible disappointment. If they'd been more honest, which would have risked their agenda, then it still would have stung but without the utter shock in the outcome.

Anything outside of New York City and Hollywood just doesn't exist for the Media; they have no idea what this country is or who makes it work, and it annoys them when the peasants ignore their juvenile scolding and snobbery.

If the democrook party didn't wither away and die with the USSR, it's never going anywhere as long as there are libturd parasites.

I cannot tell you how many Democrat supporters have told me about the "Blue Wall" and claiming blacks and hispanics will never change how the vote. Yes it's stupid...but many actually believe that.

Second time today I've heard this "Blue Wall" thing. I don't know what that is.

Forum List

Back