Not "Who Done It", but "What They Do"

My theory?
He took advantage of his birthright to get people to give him money.
Remember he has both a juris doctorate and was a hedge fund manager.

Nothing illegal, immoral, or even questionable about it.

And 5 years of "investigating" with missing witnesses, witnesses who died a dozen years ago, and witnesses who are chinese spies changes that.
How does his birthright earn millions? Dont just make vague claims. Explain it. Ok, his dad is super duper popular, and corrupt people in corrupt countries pay him millions... why exactly?

How does his birthright earn millions? Dont just make vague claims. Explain it. Ok, his dad is super duper popular, and corrupt people in corrupt countries pay him millions... why exactly?
Do you have even the smallest piece of actual factual evidence to support your allegations?
Anything beyond unsupported allegations by unnamed sources you suddenly disappear when its time to talk or a Chinese spis on the lam from the law?

Anything?
Bueller? Bueller?

Do you have even the smallest piece of actual factual evidence to support your allegations?
Anything beyond unsupported allegations by unnamed sources you suddenly disappear when its time to talk or a Chinese spis on the lam from the law?

Anything?
Bueller? Bueller?
Nope

Anything?
Bueller? Bueller?
Yes, shitloads of evidence. Why do you guys keep asking that? You know we have bank records, text messages, time stamped pictures, emails, whistleblowers and witnesses. We as the public have more evidence for this crime than just about any case in history. When the fuck do we ever have this much god damn evidence?

We have shitloads of evidence. Why do you guys keep saying that? You know we have bank records, text messages, time stamped pictures, emails, whistleblowers and witnesses. We as the public have more evidence of crimes than just about any case in history. When the fuck do we ever have this much god damn evidence?

Yes, shitloads of evidence. Why do you guys keep asking that? You know we have bank records, text messages, time stamped pictures, emails, whistleblowers and witnesses. We as the public have more evidence for this crime than just about any case in history. When the fuck do we ever have this much god damn evidence?
These are the and people that want to believe a dossier Clinton paid a foreign agent to create is hard evidence of russian/trump conspiracy but ignore actual emails and bank records of the xiden cartel

We have shitloads of evidence. Why do you guys keep saying that? You know we have bank records, text messages, time stamped pictures, emails, whistleblowers and witnesses. We as the public have more evidence of crimes than just about any case in history. When the fuck do we ever have this much god damn evidence?
Let's see those bank records

So you have no idea what they say or if they even exist
Of course i know they exist. Everyone on the Select Committe has seen them and corroberates their existence. Not one democrat on that committee has said they dont exist, so spare me your playing dumb routine. All it does is make you look dumb. Find better arguments for Christ sake. Crap like this ^ is just plain stupid.

Of course i know they exist. Everyone on the Select Committe has seen them and corroberates their existence. Not one democrat on that committee has said they dont exist, so spare me your playing dumb routine. All it does is make you look dumb. Find better arguments for Christ sake. Crap like this ^ is just plain stupid.
Post a link to all that . Make sure it’s specific as to who’s account and how much money .

Post a link to all that . Make sure it’s specific as to who’s account and how much money .
No, i dont want to. YOU go do your own research. I dont need you to believe it. It will still crush the Bidens in the end, despite you being uninformed about it.

You don’t want to because you can’t
Of course i can. The numbers are out there for all to see. You can even look at every shell company they used to hide the money. You wont do it though and im not going to do it for you, so i guess youll just have to be uninformed, as usual. :dunno:

Of course i can. The numbers are out there for all to see. You can even look at every shell company they used to hide the money. You wont do it though and im not going to do it for you, so i guess youll just have to be uninformed, as usual. :dunno:
If that were true you’d be able to produce them.

You can’t because you’re lying

If that were true you’d be able to produce them.

You can’t because you’re lying
Produce what? Actual copies of Hunters bank records? Why the fuck would you think those would be shared with the public? Do you even think before you type this dumb shit?

Produce what? Actual copies of Hunters bank records? Why the fuck would you think those would be shared with the public? Do you even think before you type this dumb shit?
Put up or shut up.

You’ll do neither of course

Forum List

Back