Not "Who Done It", but "What They Do"

Haha yeah videos are proof of nothing now! Haha because your cult told you

Sad
If they come from MAGADUMIA they are most probably lies.
Don't blame me.
Blame your preponderance for lying, creating fake videos, fake documents...

It's a bed you made for yourselves and once you're shown to be a liar, you can never be trusted again.

If they come from MAGADUMIA they are most probably lies.
Don't blame me.
Blame your preponderance for lying, creating fake videos, fake documents...

It's a bed you made for yourselves and once you're shown to be a liar, you can never be trusted again.
Huh"? It didn't come from them...it came from Joey Xiden....and his campaign..what the F are you talking about?

Why did they lie about it?

Huh"? It didn't come from them...it came from Joey Xiden....and his campaign..what the F are you talking about?

Why did they lie about it?
So the Biden campaign released a video of Joe Biden committing a crime?

Yeah, lie some more snerdly.

So the Biden campaign released a video of Joe Biden committing a crime?

Yeah, lie some more snerdly.
what? I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like more deflection on your part.

The link I provided outlines the lie. They lied about the laptop and claimed it was russian disinformation knowing it was a lie

I'm unwilling to speculate without actual factual evidence
of a crime
of who committed the crime

If you don't understand that I suggest you check the Rules of Evidence with your local bar.

You fixation on "a video" surely indicate you've a video in mind as proof. A video is 2023 is not proof of anything thanks to the GOP habit of editing videos.
There is a metric shit ton of factual evidence. You are ignoring every shred of it. Thats fine, youll just look stupid as fuck in the end.

what? I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like more deflection on your part.

The link I provided outlines the lie. They lied about the laptop and claimed it was russian disinformation knowing it was a lie
"Huh"? It didn't come from them...it came from Joey Xiden....and his campaign..what the F are you talking about?"

You claimed the Biden campaign put out a video showing Biden committing a crime.
Where is it?

There is a metric shit ton of factual evidence. You are ignoring every shred of it. Thats fine, youll just look stupid as fuck in the end.
Present it. Even present half a metric ton of it
I'll be waiting.

"Huh"? It didn't come from them...it came from Joey Xiden....and his campaign..what the F are you talking about?"

You claimed the Biden campaign put out a video showing Biden committing a crime.
Where is it?
No i didn’t.

The xidens, the campaign. obviously you are trolling at this point…that are willfully being blind cult follower
So Biden admitted to crimes and you have it on video.
Show the video.

We did this a few posts ago you know.

Yes, you continue to go into defense mode and ignore what I said

Typical cultist
You said you have a video of Joe Biden admitting to crimes.

Apparently, make that obvious to a blind mute, you're lying.

Do i look like "Google" to you? Im not here to keep YOU informed. I couldnt possibility care less if you stay uninformed.
No you look like this to me

360_F_124720436_ZRI9zkAcoO8ydFt3Kx85kaviALuzyYdO.jpg

And your inability to back your lies is not unexpected.

Forum List

Back