Note to desperate liberals: The public majority is FOR the Electoral College deciding the Presidency

The Electoral College was put into the Constitution when it was originally written in 1789, for good reason. It has been more than 200 years since then. The American public has had all that time to decide whether they wanted to keep it. The Constitution has been amended 27 times in all that time, and never once has the public put any significant pressure on their congressmen to propose a Constitutional amendment to change or eliminate the Electoral College.

Clearly most normal Americans are just fine with it. Probably more so today than in previous elections. Clearly a large majority of the American people want to keep it just as it is, and NOT resort to electing a President by popular majority.

Sorry, liberals. I know you have no interest in following the law. But enough normal Americans do, that it is clear that a large majority of them want Trump elected just this way.

But keep please squalling and whining. It's one of the things that got you thrown out of office so hugely on Nov. 8, 2016. Your response seems to be to squall and whine even more. I'm happy with that, because it pretty much guarantees the same result in Nov. 2020.

Keep up the good work, liberals! :2up:

Trump has a long history of opposing it.

checkmate.
not anymore LOL

Yeah- amazing isn't it how suddenly Trump loves the Electoral college?
Would you blame him? :badgrin:

Hell no- Trump is the master of the position pivot.
Agreed but that would be anyone.
There will never be a POTUS that would have the integrity to disavow that. America would never vote in anyone that had integrity and honesty.

Liberals do nothing but lie, Trump said WHAT about the EC, It would be a disaster for a what? I guess he made fools of you once again when he lives in a REPUBLIC. As for your vote being FILLIED, NEEIIIHHHHH You can't amend the CONSTITUTION by a vote, or by a piece of legislation. So you are inferring what.

The eleven million vote majority who voted against Trump probably disagrees with the OP.

like I said where did you learn to do math? how did you get the number, besides out of your ass.
73 million voted against him and about 63 million for him. Daily you prove how stupid you are truly.

Your numbers are off considerably Jake:

2016 Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

Popular Vote 2016: As Electoral College Votes, What’s Hillary Clinton’s Popular Vote Lead?

(JakeSTARKEY posted) "73 million voted against him and about 63 million for him. Daily you prove how stupid you are truly.")

Actually NOT that idea is some stupid fantasy you have. The facts are facts, you have no idea what any of the people who voted actually voted for or against. Your analysis is completely without basis and therefore like all of your posts wasted bandwidth with NO real basis in FACTS..

Actually almost every stupid arrogant liberal like the aforementioned I have ever had the pleasure of outing as being intellectually challenged to the point of having the IQ of an amoeba needs a life long class in realistic determination of possiblity and impossibility in elementary and complex equations and theory. There is NO VIABLE BASIS for your statement of 11 million voting against TRUMP You may modify it to state the actual number did not vote for Him, the same statement can be made for clinton much larger for Johnson and almost everyone who voted for stein.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU and the indoctrination corps in the schools are the reason we need the electoral college and liberals are proving it more each day.

Last edited:
The Electoral College was put into the Constitution when it was originally written in 1789, for good reason. It has been more than 200 years since then. The American public has had all that time to decide whether they wanted to keep it. The Constitution has been amended 27 times in all that time, and never once has the public put any significant pressure on their congressmen to propose a Constitutional amendment to change or eliminate the Electoral College.

Clearly most normal Americans are just fine with it. Probably more so today than in previous elections. Clearly a large majority of the American people want to keep it just as it is, and NOT resort to electing a President by popular majority.

Sorry, liberals. I know you have no interest in following the law. But enough normal Americans do, that it is clear that a large majority of them want Trump elected just this way.

But keep please squalling and whining. It's one of the things that got you thrown out of office so hugely on Nov. 8, 2016. Your response seems to be to squall and whine even more. I'm happy with that, because it pretty much guarantees the same result in Nov. 2020.

It will be worse in 2020.

This just in ---- a new poll says that 83% of Americans believe the country is controlled by the Lizard People of the planet Xylox, who live in a type of beehive and look like gooey bags of Fritos.

I don't have a link either though. I understand they're not needed any more. You just open a thread and declare it to be, and Bob's your uncle.

Dumbass.

331cf84e4e8bb3cc32090884916b0a9b.jpg

checkmate.
not anymore LOL

You uh, can't revise history. That's a myth. History doesn't just become an unevent that never happened because some Narcissistic asshole can't deal with his own history.

checkmate.
electoral college results

Note to desperate liberals: The public majority is FOR the Electoral College deciding the Presidency
So fucking what....

The Constitution has been amended 27 times in all that time, and never once has the public put any significant pressure on their congressmen to propose a Constitutional amendment to change or eliminate the Electoral College.

Actually James Madison, one of the authors of the Electoral College, tried to get an Amendment passed that would abolish the inane practice of "winner take all" voting, which was just getting started at the time. He could see the perversion in it and wanted it outlawed even though his own state would lose some of that artificial power in the process.

Can't revise that either.

checkmate.
not anymore LOL

You uh, can't revise history. That's a myth. History doesn't just become an unevent that never happened because some Narcissistic asshole can't deal with his own history.
For gawd sakes, GFY pogo. You are worse than a damn woman.

I would be a little surprised if a majority of the country could tell you what the Electoral College IS.

Forum List

Back