Notice the MSM Avoids Calling the Donald "President" Trump?

Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'
You mean so-called president?
No, Obama may have been America´s lousiest President but he was still our President. Please show him some respect.

I noticed that change when Fox started calling President Obama Mr. Obama shortly after his inauguration. I thought it was odd and disrespectful then, but since they set the precedent----------
If that's the case, you should be able to post about a dozen examples from YouTube or elsewhere. Let's see them please.

I guess I could, but I'm not going to that much trouble for you. We both already know it's true.

The sociopathic pathology of folks who hate The Donald indeed revolves around DENIAL OF FACTS. That is why they latch onto fake news for example.

Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'
Still cant accept it. Can you.

Sad.

Liar. I watch all news stations and they all call Trump president even though he is an illegitimate president.
And if the GOP Congress ever gets a spine I'm sure they will prove that.

But then again...Rand Paul came out yesterday saying," Republicans shouldn't investigate other republicans."

The New York Times and other outlets always called him Mr Obama. And most media call the Donald "president".

Anything else you'd like to make up and then whine about?

I noticed that change when Fox started calling President Obama Mr. Obama shortly after his inauguration. I thought it was odd and disrespectful then, but since they set the precedent----------
Fox News regularly referred to him as President Obama.
After all, he was a democratically elected President and if a news agency is reporting on him, it is the proper way to refer to him.

If that's the case, you should be able to post about a dozen examples from YouTube or elsewhere. Let's see them please.

I guess I could, but I'm not going to that much trouble for you. We both already know it's true.
In other words, you wont because you know you will be found to have lied.

We both already know that.

I've noticed the same thing on some radio shows also.

On one in particular I listen to during my commute the host, Norman Goldman, refuses to actually refer to him has The President, or President Trump, instead injecting one inanity or another as a substitute. I've stopped listening as a result. I listened to this guy because he was often intelligent and, although I didn't agree with him on much, his presentation was at least logical, although definitely slanted left.

now it's just part of the campaign to undercut Trump's legitimacy, which began before he was even in office. It's open, it's obvious, it's nothing more than more whiny ass butthurt- and it's not worth listening to.

After all, he was a democratically elected President and if a news agency is reporting on him, it is the proper way to refer to him.

Yes, that would have been the proper way to refer to him. Didn't happen on a regular basis with fox. Especially in the mornings.

Poor Snowflakes

In other words, you wont because you know you will be found to have lied.

We both already know that.

No. But the o/p did

You don't get to lie your butt off and then ask people to do your homework for you.

Yes, that would have been the proper way to refer to him. Didn't happen on a regular basis with fox. Especially in the mornings.
That is an outright lie.

I watch Fox and Friends every morning.

An outright lie.

They should at least call the illegitimate poser President "so-called President".
Well how disrespectful, they could at least refer to him as Comrade Trump.
Translation: "I HATE GETTING BLOWN OUT OF EVERY MAJORITY IN GOVT IN NOV. 2016!!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! AND I'M GOING TO KEEP SCREAMING AND ABUSING THE PRESIDENT FOREVER! YAAAH YAAAH YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"
Get used to it. American's hating the poser Prez are growing in numbers. The pathological serial liar is not a legitimately elected President. he got help from the Russians and the head of the FBI.
No, the lefties are getting more irate and vocal. America is watching in amazement. Those on the right knew what would be coming and I'm glad. It's a sure sign they are losing it.

GuyNk.gif

Whiny ASS!
Grow up!

"monkey king"? I suppose you also deny that you're a racist, bubba.

GuyNk.gif

They certainly have that right.

I used a "P" word for Obama regularly, but it wasn't "president". Never once.

Adolf Trump deserves the same respect he showed President Obama. NONE!!!!!
I don't disagree with you but isn't that for democrats to decide and deal with? or is that what is going on here with the media? it seems to me you and the rest of the posters in this thread have forgotten the media is not suppose to take those positions, unless of course trump is right about them...I don't think it can be honestly denied any longer that the media is just a PR arm for the left.

They should at least call the illegitimate poser President "so-called President".
Well how disrespectful, they could at least refer to him as Comrade Trump.
Translation: "I HATE GETTING BLOWN OUT OF EVERY MAJORITY IN GOVT IN NOV. 2016!!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! AND I'M GOING TO KEEP SCREAMING AND ABUSING THE PRESIDENT FOREVER! YAAAH YAAAH YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"
Get used to it. American's hating the poser Prez are growing in numbers. The pathological serial liar is not a legitimately elected President. he got help from the Russians and the head of the FBI.

On a good day he's just Donald. On an average day he's Count von ClownStick and on a bad day he's the Orange-Faced Cocksocket. But on any day he is not my president.

GuyNk.gif

No, Obama may have been America´s lousiest President but he was still our President. Please show him some respect.

Forum List

Back