Noticing that a lot of 2018 commercials seem to be promoting Interracial Couples

They are making a new normal. The object is to make whites in a relationship with whites slightly uncomfortable.
Wrong.

Interracial couples have been a part of America since its beginning.

And racists alone are responsible for making themselves uncomfortable.
There have been interracial couples in this country since its beginning. Just not very many of them. I live in one of the most diverse cities in the nation. We certainly do have interracial couples. I see them once a week or so. If you judge by commercials and tv shows, most couples are interracial. The media is trying to make a new normal.

So commercials are making being with who you love, regardless of race, the new normal?

Cool! Good job, commercials!
These people don't love each other. They don't know each other. They showed up for a commercial shoot.

Even you are not that dense. Are you?

No one is talking about the actors in the commercial. They are talking about what they represent.

Either it's a black woman and a white man or a black man and a white woman. It does seem like black women and white man is promoted the most.

Wonder why?

Not only commercials but just about every series produced since 2012.

You must watch an awful lot of TV to know that. :p

What else do people do after work? They come home and watch TV

Some people come home from work and do other things. We don't watch more than a couple of hours of tv a week. And that is all NetFlix or Hulu. We killed cable 5 years ago.

Either it's a black woman and a white man or a black man and a white woman. It does seem like black women and white man is promoted the most.

Wonder why?

Some people come home from work and do other things. We don't watch more than a couple of hours of tv a week. And that is all NetFlix or Hulu. We killed cable 5 years ago.

Come home eat dinner and watch tv

They are making a new normal. The object is to make whites in a relationship with whites slightly uncomfortable.

What's abnormal about corporations attempting social engineering with people too stupid to figure out how to watch television without commercials ... :dunno:

It is total Virtue Signaling to make it seem to potential customers that they are progressive, enlightened, and evolved because that's what they THINK people want to see. Their advertising, and marketing advisors are largely also liberal, progressive, and absolutely wrong.

Most couples are NOT interracial. Most couples aren't Gay, and Lesbian. There is NOTHING wrong with either, but don't make it seem like it is either common, or main stream, because that is totally false, and I take that as deception.

I will not buy products, nor services from those that want to deceive me. Yes, it is also an attempt to social engineer. It is patronizing.

It's not just that, I've noticed for a long time that there is a hierarchy in commercials. It's goes like this:

1. Black Women. Number 1, they are never made to be the fool, they are always smarter than everyone and are usually either helping out one of the lesser races and genders or they are making a fool of them.

2. Black men. Number 2, they are only out done by black women.

3. White women. Number 3, they are almost always smarter, than white men and always have to keep them in line or help them out.

4. White men. Usually the clown, the fool, the poor and helpless or the bad guy.

You will never see the black woman being shown as the fool, on rare occasion the white woman may be less then the white male. There is only one commercial I know of where the white man is shown to be right and smarter than a white woman, and that is the one where the woman thinks her husband is cheating but he's talking to the insurance agent. "What are you wearing?" "Khakies."

The "attempting social engineering" part?

Tipsycat mentioned attempts to identify a "new normal".
Uh ... Normal is Normal.

Commercials attempt to encompass what is normal for their desired consumers.
This is generally the product of attempting to assist the consumer in visualizing themselves with the product or service.

Sometimes there is more of an agenda being promoted than just the product.
Of course you may actually be the typical commercial dad that is so stupid you always screw things up and would die if your wife wasn't there to save you ... ;)

It is total Virtue Signaling to make it seem to potential customers that they are progressive, enlightened, and evolved because that's what they THINK people want to see. Their advertising, and marketing advisors are largely also liberal, progressive, and absolutely wrong.

Most couples are NOT interracial. Most couples aren't Gay, and Lesbian. There is NOTHING wrong with either, but don't make it seem like it is either common, or main stream, because that is totally false, and I take that as deception.

I will not buy products, nor services from those that want to deceive me. Yes, it is also an attempt to social engineer. It is patronizing.

Well, the latest thing I saw was a BMW commercial.

I'm not the type of cracker to buy BMW anything anyways.

Maybe if it's a tractor, but then there's Kubota, New Holland, and Ford.

Motorcycle or car? For what?! :cuckoo:

Wonder why?

Do you have any idea how many different TV series have been produced since 2012? I'm guessing that number is fairly high. If we're talking more than the big 4 networks, that could be hundreds of different series. You'd need a lot of time after work for that. :lol:

Wonder why?
So I'll ask, why mods is this thread here when others about politics and motivated by racism are not?

Wonder why?
So I'll ask, why mods is this thread here when others about politics and motivated by racism are not?

So I'll ask. Why you winning like a bitch?

Wonder why?
Cuz AL Sharpton called em a racist.

Wrong.

There have been interracial couples in this country since its beginning. Just not very many of them. I live in one of the most diverse cities in the nation. We certainly do have interracial couples. I see them once a week or so. If you judge by commercials and tv shows, most couples are interracial. The media is trying to make a new normal.

So commercials are making being with who you love, regardless of race, the new normal?

These people don't love each other. They don't know each other. They showed up for a commercial shoot.

No one is talking about the actors in the commercial. They are talking about what they represent.
What they are told to represent which is supposed to create a new normal. The individual is guided into feeling that social advances by someone of a different race is acceptable and desirable.

These tactics have been used since there was television. The qualities promoted were largely positive, patriotism and respect for others, especially parents. But that's not the world DEMS-13 wants to make. They want to make a world without white people at all.

Wonder why?

So I'll ask. Why you winning like a bitch?
because you are racist cum towel

Come to think of it I need some new cum towels

Wrong.

You would be surprised at how many people actually are this dense. They simply can't comprehend the difference between reality and script, casting, costume and makeup, shooting scenes, and the fact that actors are employees who have personal lives. I remember one handsome young British guy who played a heavy/bully/nasty on a TV series who said that he was happy that he wasn't attacked when in public in the U.S. as he was in the UK.

I think tipsy knows the difference, but there is a movement afoot to erase the public visibility of anyone whom they personally don't like for some reason, as if they had the right to make a judgment as to who has the right to be here without
Wrong.

You would be surprised at how many people actually are this dense. They simply can't comprehend the difference between reality and script, casting, costume and makeup, shooting scenes, and the fact that actors are employees who have personal lives. I remember one handsome young British guy who played a heavy/bully/nasty on a TV series who said that he was happy that he wasn't attacked when in public in the U.S. as he was in the UK.

I think tipsy knows the difference, but there is a movement afoot to erase the public visibility of anyone whom they personally don't like for some reason, as if they had the right to make a judgment as to who has the right to be here without hiding themselves.

Wrong.

What they are told to represent which is supposed to create a new normal. The individual is guided into feeling that social advances by someone of a different race is acceptable and desirable.

Well it wouldn't be me because white women are too goofy

Forum List

Back