Now Is the Time To Cling to Our Guns and Our Religion

For example, in London in the lead up to the 2012 Olympics, crime was relatively low. Why? Because they funded a lot of sport, got kids doing things, created a decent environment for them.

Education in the UK aims to be fairer, in the US it's all about having money, the richer you are, the better neighborhood you live in, the better your school, creating class division. In the UK this exists less. When the UK suffered a huge rise in gun violence, the govt set about to change that, and did. In the US the politicians say "we can't do anything" and the voters are like "meh, I have a gun, who cares?"

The attitude in the US, stemming for a ridiculous electoral system, is one of apathy, politicians see their job as making money for themselves. The voters don't seem to be able to see beyond the borders of the US anyway, so they don't think there are better systems, or simply don't think.

It's all very much "don't think, I have a gun"
Since you avoided the questions, I'll ask again:
-What do you suggest be done to prevent crime?
-Why do you think it will prevent crime?
-Why do you think it does not violate the constitution?

Since you avoided the questions, I'll ask again:
-What do you suggest be done to prevent crime?
-Why do you think it will prevent crime?
-Why do you think it does not violate the constitution?

I answered the questions one and two, if you can't see that then there is no conversation.

We were founded as a Christian nation. The Founding Fathers should have made that clear in the Constitution.
Lol, yep Jesus preached kill thy neighbor. Kill, the Democrat, kill the Muslim, kill the Masons, kill the brown man, kill the fag, kill those with blue hair, kill ,kill, kill. Mighty Christian of ya. Hilarious 😂

Lol, yep Jesus preached kill thy neighbor. Kill, the Democrat, kill the Muslim, kill the Masons, kill the brown man, kill the fag, kill those with blue hair, kill ,kill, kill. Mighty Christian of ya. Hilarious 😂
Islam teaches “ the Jew is behind the Tree , the rock will tell you where the Jew is so you can use the Rock to kill the Jew “
Only to those who do not understand either.
like those who don’t understand what Legalized Drugs would do to America

Forum List

Back