Now meteorologists have to fear for their lives

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This is just getting worse. This is a madness, a group pathology. How bad will this get, especially when it's being pushed by "leaders"?

Katie Nickolaou, a Michigan-based meteorologist, said that she and her colleagues have borne the brunt of much of these conspiracies, having received messages claiming there are category 6 hurricanes (there aren’t), that meteorologists or the government are creating and directing hurricanes (they aren’t) and even that scientists should be killed and radar equipment be demolished.

“I’ve never seen a storm garner so much misinformation, we have just been putting out fires of wrong information everywhere,” Nickolaou said.

“I have had a bunch of people saying I created and steered the hurricane, there are people assuming we control the weather. I have had to point out that a hurricane has the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs and we can’t hope to control that. But it’s taken a turn to more violent rhetoric, especially with people saying those who created Milton should be killed.”

One post aimed at Nickolaou said: “Stop the breathing of those that made them and their affiliates.” She responded: “Murdering meteorologists won’t stop hurricanes. I can’t believe I just had to type that.”

“People have called me a plethora of curse words, people telling me to shut up and sit down, people who think it’s OK to take out Doppler radar because they think it is controlling the weather,” Nickolaou said. “It is eating up a lot of work and free time to deal with all of this. It’s very tiring.”

Last edited:
This is just getting worse. This is a madness, a group pathology. How bad will this get, especially when it's being pushed by "leaders"?

Katie Nickolaou, a Michigan-based meteorologist, said that she and her colleagues have borne the brunt of much of these conspiracies, having received messages claiming there are category 6 hurricanes (there aren’t), that meteorologists or the government are creating and directing hurricanes (they aren’t) and even that scientists should be killed and radar equipment be demolished.

“I’ve never seen a storm garner so much misinformation, we have just been putting out fires of wrong information everywhere,” Nickolaou said.

“I have had a bunch of people saying I created and steered the hurricane, there are people assuming we control the weather. I have had to point out that a hurricane has the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs and we can’t hope to control that. But it’s taken a turn to more violent rhetoric, especially with people saying those who created Milton should be killed.”

One post aimed at Nickolaou said: “Stop the breathing of those that made them and their affiliates.” She responded: “Murdering meteorologists won’t stop hurricanes. I can’t believe I just had to type that.”

“People have called me a plethora of curse words, people telling me to shut up and sit down, people who think it’s OK to take out Doppler radar because they think it is controlling the weather,” Nickolaou said. “It is eating up a lot of work and free time to deal with all of this. It’s very tiring.”

As Kamala Harris and the rest of the democrats convince the world that humanity is to blame for the weather, Mac tries to distance himself from it by blaming the GOP for this insane way of thinking?

Hilarious.

I think it's gotten to the point at which congressional Republicans have to step up, put the country before their careers, and put a stop to this.

They may be the only people who can do it now.

I would not hold your breath, this is what they want.

See the post above this one. Division is what they want.

:lol:

It's disturbing but it's also the America we deserve for the amounting of fluffing this country has done to this backwards culture of fucktards and inbreds.

Is it possible for you to make a post that is not a flat out lie?

Asking for a friend
You'll notice they impulsively try to change the subject and put their target on the defensive.

They know, and they don't care. They want to bring the whole thing down, and they'll tell you they're patriots.

ALL terrorists think of themselves as "patriots".

Peopl4e making death threats should jailed for a few years\. Free speech does not cover death threats

Fucking maga luddites.

I don't mean to get all Holy Roller on y'all but...

Trump casts truth to the ground....no one ever like him in all of history.... Satan is the father of all lies and liars.....some Christians need to wake up! They are supporting every single thing that is anti Christ's teachings....

Some of those Christians know it, but they don't seem to care... they chose not to believe in truth for their own worldly cause.... they are under a Delusion....

....just like the Bible predicted they would be... And the Bible uses that exact word, a delusion.

He and his follower lying, causes destruction of this Nation... Harms a lot of innocent people.

Ok, nuff said.... sad, sad indeed.

Trump supporters are terrorists.
Some of those Christians know it, but they don't seem to care... they chose not to believe in truth for their own worldly cause.... they are under a Delusion....
....just like the Bible predicted they would be... And the Bible uses that exact word, a delusion.
Fucking maga luddites.
Not only do they believe these bizarre fantasies, they want to ACT on them.

Last edited:
Is it possible for you to make a post that is not a flat out lie?

Asking for a friend
/----/ Here's a lie for you.
Burning fossil fuels, cutting down forests and farming livestock are increasingly influencing the climate and the earth's temperature. This adds enormous amounts of greenhouse gases to those naturally occurring in the atmosphere, increasing the greenhouse effect and global warming.

Causes of climate change - European Commission​

Kinda ironic, isn't it? After radical democrat-progressives like you promoting wild claims, exaggerations and misinformation for YEARS about Trump, the GOP and conservatives in an attempt to swing elections and vilify political opponents with increasingly polarized incendiary remarks right up to and including by Joe Biden to the point of getting a candidate attempted assassination TWICE now, all of a sudden, you have an issue with it now like you have no idea who started it just because it has come back to bit you in the ass. Too fucking bad.

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 3.02.09 PM.png

You'll notice they impulsively try to change the subject and put their target on the defensive.

They know, and they don't care. They want to bring the whole thing down, and they'll tell you they're patriots.

ALL terrorists think of themselves as "patriots".
Kinda ironic, isn't it? After radical democrat-progressives like you promoting wild claims, exaggerations and misinformation for YEARS about Trump, the GOP and conservatives in an attempt to swing elections and vilify political opponents with increasingly polarized incendiary remarks right up to and including by Joe Biden to the point of getting a candidate attempted assassination TWICE now, all of a sudden, you have an issue with it now like you have no idea who started it just because it has come back to bit you in the ass. Too fucking bad.

And another one.

Forum List

Back