Now that it is OK to kill innocent protestors...

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Oregon: Ammon Bundy, others arrested; LaVoy Finicum killed - CNN.com

I was kind of wondering what happen to the right to assemble in this country when the police seems to think it can shoot anyone it wants. We all assume that the police office was acting in self defense but we don't know that for sure and consider the numerous cases of kill happy federal officers (ruby ridge) in this country we may want to question whether or not the officer was acting in self-defense.

The action will be investigated.

The OP title is inflammatory with no info or facts to support it.

armed aggression and active armed resistance from a man with a publicly expressed death wish...is INNOCENT protest?

One Nazi invader is dead. Good.

There are a handful of other Nazi invaders hiding in the refuge, and they say they are willing to die while attempting to avenge their Nazi butt buddy's death.

Let's hope the little creeps keep their promise.

I was kind of wondering what happen to the right to assemble in this country when the police seems to think it can shoot anyone it wants. We all assume that the police office was acting in self defense but we don't know that for sure and consider the numerous cases of kill happy federal officers (ruby ridge) in this country we may want to question whether or not the officer was acting in self-defense.

Put on a vest and go bomb someone then, you dumb fuck.

Move along, he was white and full of white privilege, nothing to see here

So these guys are armed & trespassing on someone else's land.

I am sure if they were another color you think the cops would have said that is OK...

History isn't your strong subject?

I am sure if they were another color you think the cops would have said that is OK...

Get lost foreigner, this doesn't concern you. That and I think you're dumber than a sack of hammers

Get lost foreigner, this doesn't concern you. That and I think you're dumber than a sack of hammers

Ahh, so I must have hit a nerve there... You talk all tough but you have no defence except insults...

Come on, tell us what would happen if a bunch of young black men trespass armed on to someone else's property...

Ahh, so I must have hit a nerve there... You talk all tough but you have no defence except insults...

Come on, tell us what would happen if a bunch of young black men trespass armed on to someone else's property...

No you didn't hit a nerve, I find you a clueless annoying troll. Black men did trespass and they didn't get shot, perhaps if you actually lived here you would know that. Troll

Finicum said in an earlier interview that he wasn't about to spend time in a concrete box (jail) and he would fight...I think his death was very intentional suicide by cop.
The right to assemble does not include taking over a federal facility while armed to the teeth and disrupting normal operations for a month, does it?

idiots want attention, sooner or later they got attention

I'm sorry anyone had to get hurt, though.
Heard he had his hands up. Are the cons going to trash that scenario like they have in the past? :cool-45:
BUNDY said that. I'll wait for the dash cams.

How did this start?

With the constant expansion of reasons on why its ok to shoot people that include "having an attitude".

Now that its struck a white boy with a gun now you want to raise the White Lives Matter sign? Now?

You know the old saying: First they came for the *pick a group* but I did nothing because I wasnt one

I feel sorry for his wife and children. Surely they have a video of the incident that will be reviewed.

Many automatically assume the police are wrong because they are the police.

Forum List

Back