Now that Sayoc is arrested, which USMB poster goes suddenly quiet?

No one you will have the usual players trying to score political browine points over this.

I want to know if the dumbasses who seriously argued that the bombs were an inside job from the DNC will come out and do a mea culpa and admit they are suckers for conspiracy theories.

No they won't you ought to see my local newspaper facebook page, people are still saying it was a set up because those sticker's all over his van would have been faded in the Florida sun or the paint would melt in the Florida sun. They're saying those were put on by the FBI and it's a dem inspired. They never will retract.

No they won't you ought to see my local newspaper facebook page, people are still saying it was a set up because those sticker's all over his van would have been faded in the Florida sun or the paint would melt in the Florida sun. They're saying those were put on by the FBI and it's a dem inspired. They never will retract.
I have retracted and I accept God's miracle gift to the Democrats.

God is a Democrat.

I am a believer.

So if we post here it wasn't us............hmmmm.......

Maybe I can use this computer and internet in prison..........hmmmm.......it's dial up.

ahhhh.......

:abgg2q.jpg:

I want to know if the dumbasses who seriously argued that the bombs were an inside job from the DNC will come out and do a mea culpa and admit they are suckers for conspiracy theories.

Once you believe in the deep state, false flags, and a conspiratorial media, your mind is already shot. Your mind has become trapped in this twisted maze of confusion, distrust and delusion. They need medication, and need it now.

Word has it that Sayoc was an avid internet commentator. I'd be surprised if he never found his way to USMB. So, who do you think will suddenly go quiet now that Sayoc is unable to access the interwebs?
We had a poster who shot up a movie theater once

2015 Lafayette shooting - Wikipedia

Do you actually know he used to post here, or are you just speculating?
No...he did post here
Used his real name
Think they deleted his account

Word has it that Sayoc was an avid internet commentator. I'd be surprised if he never found his way to USMB. So, who do you think will suddenly go quiet now that Sayoc is unable to access the interwebs?
We had a poster who shot up a movie theater once

2015 Lafayette shooting - Wikipedia

Do you actually know he used to post here, or are you just speculating?
No...he did post here
Used his real name
Think they deleted his account

Well not too bright of a guy using his real name, hell any forums I am a member on I use a different ID and pw for them unlike a handful of people that post here.

They weren’t real bombs.. obviously

Here's one way to determine who's missing today:

Recent Activity | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh, what a creepy link. I had no idea that there was that type of surveillance reporting here on the board. Ick.

You should see how many Russians are on this board.
Wait....Righties say Russians are good...Putin is good....Russians are good...Putin is good.....

So sez the closet Russkie..

Forum List

Back