Now that Sayoc is arrested, which USMB poster goes suddenly quiet?

Here's one way to determine who's missing today:

Recent Activity | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh, what a creepy link. I had no idea that there was that type of surveillance reporting here on the board. Ick.

You should see how many Russians are on this board.
Wait....Righties say Russians are good...Putin is good....Russians are good...Putin is good.....

NPC Crowd Russians.jpeg

Word has it that Sayoc was an avid internet commentator. I'd be surprised if he never found his way to USMB. So, who do you think will suddenly go quiet now that Sayoc is unable to access the interwebs?
We had a poster who shot up a movie theater once

2015 Lafayette shooting - Wikipedia

Do you actually know he used to post here, or are you just speculating?
No...he did post here
Used his real name
Think they deleted his account
That makes three then, we had the Colorado Abortion Clinic shooter and the Holocaust Museum shooter as members too at one time.

Oh, what a creepy link. I had no idea that there was that type of surveillance reporting here on the board. Ick.

Wait....Righties say Russians are good...Putin is good....Russians are good...Putin is good.....

View attachment 225025

You can post all the silly memes you want, but these are the facts according to the web metrics: Usmessageboard.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa
Alexa (not affiliated with Amazon) has been measuring web traffic for over 15 years.

I want to know if the dumbasses who seriously argued that the bombs were an inside job from the DNC will come out and do a mea culpa and admit they are suckers for conspiracy theories.

No they won't you ought to see my local newspaper facebook page, people are still saying it was a set up because those sticker's all over his van would have been faded in the Florida sun or the paint would melt in the Florida sun. They're saying those were put on by the FBI and it's a dem inspired. They never will retract.
It is a far better explanation than the one the media is giving.

Those stickers are obviously new.

View attachment 225025

You can post all the silly memes you want, but these are the facts according to the web metrics: Usmessageboard.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa
Alexa (not affiliated with Amazon) has been measuring web traffic for over 15 years.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzz

If you are so freaked out about ROOOSIAN influence, why are you here if you think this board is full of ROOOOSIANS?

Last edited:
I want to know if the dumbasses who seriously argued that the bombs were an inside job from the DNC will come out and do a mea culpa and admit they are suckers for conspiracy theories.

Clearly, the Left hired or at least coerced him into action. I mean did you get a load of all the POTUS pics plastered all over his van? Come on, man—you don't smell something fishy—even when its right there, smelling fishy in front of your face? And right before the election? Get outta here!
I know, right? I mean, whoever heard of a political supporter putting stickers on their car before an election?

I'm seeing some posters on in the last few hours I'm surprised it wasn't them.

No they won't you ought to see my local newspaper facebook page, people are still saying it was a set up because those sticker's all over his van would have been faded in the Florida sun or the paint would melt in the Florida sun. They're saying those were put on by the FBI and it's a dem inspired. They never will retract.

Give it a rest. Not everything is a conspiracy or has a boogeyman beyond the obvious. Get a grip.

They weren’t real bombs.. obviously

Wrong.

This is why I don't trust the right.

They lie.

They learned to lie exactly as Trump trained them to.

Mail bombs allegedly sent by Florida man to Trump critics were 'not hoax devices,' FBI says
Mail bombs allegedly sent by Florida man to Trump critics were 'not hoax devices,' FBI says
The 13 pipe bombs allegedly mailed by a Florida man to prominent Democrats critical of President Donald Trump were "not hoax devices," according to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

They weren’t real bombs.. obviously

Wrong.

This is why I don't trust the right.

They lie.

They learned to lie exactly as Trump trained them to.

The guy had no clue what he was doing, that’s why they did not go off. He thought they were real but obviously they were not

Give it a rest. Not everything is a conspiracy or has a boogeyman beyond the obvious. Get a grip.
Says the moron who thinks Russia gave Trump the presidency.....

Forum List

Back