Now that Sayoc is arrested, which USMB poster goes suddenly quiet?

Word has it that Sayoc was an avid internet commentator. I'd be surprised if he never found his way to USMB. So, who do you think will suddenly go quiet now that Sayoc is unable to access the interwebs?
We had a poster who shot up a movie theater once

2015 Lafayette shooting - Wikipedia

Do you actually know he used to post here, or are you just speculating?
No...he did post here
Used his real name
Think they deleted his account
That makes three then, we had the Colorado Abortion Clinic shooter and the Holocaust Museum shooter as members too at one time.
Maybe we should preemptively have all the RWNJs here investigated.
Lol
Says someone that believes this guy was a legitimate threat, he sent out more than a dozen so-called bombs not one of them went off. It seems to me there’s a bit more to the story

No...he did post here
Used his real name
That makes three then, we had the Colorado Abortion Clinic shooter and the Holocaust Museum shooter as members too at one time.
Lol
Says someone that believes this guy was a legitimate threat, he sent out more than a dozen so-called bombs not one of them went off. It seems to me there’s a bit more to the story
Yeah, but you are a rabid right-wing-nut-job conspiracy theorist. The rest of us don't think that way.

No...he did post here
Used his real name
Lol

The liberal narrative is already set in stone. If you question how all this makes sense, you’re a racist

No...he did post here
Used his real name
Lol

The liberal narrative is already set in stone. If you question how all this makes sense, you’re a racist
Racist?

You kids are like a broken record.

No...he did post here
Used his real name
Lol
Yeah, but you are a rabid right-wing-nut-job conspiracy theorist. The rest of us don't think that way.
Lol
This shit stain obviously did not have a clue on how to make a bomb whatsoever. He sent out more than a dozen of these so-called bombs not one of them went off… This seems purposely so.

No...he did post here
Used his real name
Lol
Lol
This shit stain obviously did not have a clue on how to make a bomb whatsoever. He sent out more than a dozen of these so-called bombs not one of them went off… This seems purposely so.
You're just proving my point.

You will look more intelligent if you stop talking now.

Lol
Lol

Lol
The shit stain lived in the van down by the river, had all kinds of stickers all over his van, did not have a clue on how to make any bombs, and the FBI had no idea about him apparently, is seems he’s perfect for the deep state agenda.

Word has it that Sayoc was an avid internet commentator. I'd be surprised if he never found his way to USMB. So, who do you think will suddenly go quiet now that Sayoc is unable to access the interwebs?

No...he did post here
Used his real name

Why not?

You're being investigated even now. :auiqs.jpg:

Lol
Lol

Lol
The shit stain lived in the van down by the river, had all kinds of stickers all over his van, did not have a clue on how to make any bombs, and the FBI had no idea about him apparently, is seems he’s perfect for the deep state agenda.

Just making it worse on yourself.

No...he did post here
Used his real name

Why not?

Are you not familiar with the term RWNJ?

Lol
Lol

Lol

Na, not really
If this guy was a threat, obviously his lifestyle and his appearance would’ve stood out but we seem to have it incompetent deep state… It seems to be on purpose

Lol

Lol

Na, not really
If this guy was a threat, obviously his lifestyle and his appearance would’ve stood out but we seem to have it incompetent deep state… It seems to be on purpose

Lmao!

Conspiracy theories must be fun, I'll.habe to try it sometime.

Sayoc is an ex-con who should have been off the streets but nobody was injured by the "suspicious packages". The former president's political adviser and friend is an unrepentant domestic terrorist who is responsible for about a hundred felonies including the death of his girlfriend and should have been off the streets but somehow has gained prominence in the democrat party. What the hell happened to America?

What happened was the government couldn't make a case without using evidence they acquired illegally... that's why that guy is free.

The MAGABomber on the other hand... well, he's going to be loads of meming fun.

I want to know if the dumbasses who seriously argued that the bombs were an inside job from the DNC will come out and do a mea culpa and admit they are suckers for conspiracy theories.
They weren’t real bombs.. obviously

Wrong.

This is why I don't trust the right.

They lie.

They learned to lie exactly as Trump trained them to.

Mail bombs allegedly sent by Florida man to Trump critics were 'not hoax devices,' FBI says
Mail bombs allegedly sent by Florida man to Trump critics were 'not hoax devices,' FBI says
The guy had no clue what he was doing, that’s why they did not go off. He thought they were real but obviously they were not

His ignorance about bomb-making doesn't excuse his intent.
Jesus, I can't believe how low the right has gone.
Enjoy the bottom of your cesspool.
The FBI director said there are active explosive materials in the bombs.

These packages got jostled and thrown, etc., and not one went off.

tumblr_inline_ph6gffsP2l1u8pdul_540.png

Why did the bomber attach postage to a package that was delivered by a courier?
tumblr_inline_ph6gh7uUP11u8pdul_540.png

tumblr_inline_ph6gixGyNr1u8pdul_540.png

Why were the bombs apparently hoax devices that were never intended to explode?
If the culprit intended to cause harm, why was the powder found inside the package sent to CNN deemed harmless?
tumblr_inline_ph6gkkDPVk1u8pdul_540.png

tumblr_inline_ph6gqlweHM1u8pdul_540.png

As far as what the FBI says, who cares they lost all their credibility now. They are part of the shadow government or they get their marching orders from the DNC

No...he did post here
Used his real name

Why not?

I am.

Do you think you're immune?

No...he did post here
Used his real name

Why not?

I am.

To RWNJism?

Hell yes. I have more than two active brain cells.

Why not?

I am.

To RWNJism?

Unfortunately for you, those you may have are actively dying, and unable to make simple connections.

The question was in reference to your call for investigations. This is a well-known political opinion board, and it's a sure thing you've been looked at.

Why not?

I am.

To RWNJism?

Unfortunately for you, those you may have are actively dying, and unable to make simple connections.

The question was in reference to your call for investigations. This is a well-known political opinion board, and it's a sure thing you've been looked at.
Of course I have, but not because of that.

Wouldn't be the first right-wing nutter to post here. Rusty Houser posted on the boards before he shot up a movie theater.

Forum List

Back