Now that the mad woman Nielson has resigned, who's next?

william104

Oct 16, 2018
I tried to avoid commenting in order to not get banned again. Yet putting things in a cooled down way. This is in reference to the current event of this mad woman Nielson who has been thrown down after getting a wolf ticket from Congress in particular, and who was recruited like all other 45's acting tyrants when it comes to engaging in heinous and uncivilized crimes against humanity, destructive schemes against democracy and the common decency of civilization. Therefore, there is a heightened alarm in society that the maniac in chief 45 will put a demagogue worse than Nielson in there as a hyper mega tyrant. Yet, as the saying goes, bring it on and the fate of this next tRump appointee from hell might get a wolf ticket far worse that what happened against this tyrant woman Nielson who merely got the boot be it from numerous directions. Yet, who's legacy is completely destroyed from a common decency point of view and as a criminal against humanity. This includes another result of fools being eager to team up with the 45 devil to go on a rampage against humanity, and to which 45 holds allegiance with no one and will turn his devoted fools loose. This severance from the 45 devil is when his uncivilized subjects are no longer of any use to the fake president, chief demagogue and enemy against humanity.

Ref: Opinion | Kirstjen Nielsen Enforced Cruelty at the Border. Her Replacement Could Be Worse.

I tried to avoid commenting in order to not get banned again. Yet putting things in a cooled down way. This is in reference to the current event of this mad woman Nielson who has been thrown down after getting a wolf ticket from Congress in particular, and who was recruited like all other 45's acting tyrants when it comes to engaging in heinous and uncivilized crimes against humanity, destructive schemes against democracy and the common decency of civilization. Therefore, there is a heightened alarm in society that the maniac in chief 45 will put a demagogue worse than Nielson in there as a hyper mega tyrant. Yet, as the saying goes, bring it on and the fate of this next tRump appointee from hell might get a wolf ticket far worse that what happened against this tyrant woman Nielson who merely got the boot be it from numerous directions. Yet, who's legacy is completely destroyed from a common decency point of view and as a criminal against humanity. This includes another result of fools being eager to team up with the 45 devil to go on a rampage against humanity, and to which 45 holds allegiance with no one and will turn his devoted fools loose. This severance from the 45 devil is when his uncivilized subjects are no longer of any use to the fake president, chief demagogue and enemy against humanity.

Ref: Opinion | Kirstjen Nielsen Enforced Cruelty at the Border. Her Replacement Could Be Worse.

Wow, so much hate. Next time your banned consider seeking mental peace and a balanced understanding of reality. Quit being just another babbling TDS chump.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I actually feel bad for her, she was just carrying out her orders from tramp. People do bad things when they want to keep their job.

View HS for what it is, the American gestapo ,and get back to me
~S~

So, the government agencies we were paying to keep terrorists out failed to do their job..I know! Let's make more government agencies to fail at their jobs, derp!

As far as I'm concerned the DHS can be disbanded and "The Patriot Act" repealed. That was a real freedom-stripper right there. It all kinds of crapped on the 4th amendment.

How many people have quit or got fired from his Admin. There were some good people. Most people have a problem with working under a fricken mob boss.

I actually feel bad for her, she was just carrying out her orders from tramp. People do bad things when they want to keep their job.
Yeah.....how dare anyone do something so racist.
Protecting your country from an invasion is sooooooooo racist.

He gave the orders to rip children away from their parents.
----------------------------------------- parents shouldn't have brought the little invaders . Course the widdle invaders [hostages to their trafficker parents] were key to messing up any good border enforcement Penny .

Last edited:
Yeah.....how dare anyone do something so racist.
Protecting your country from an invasion is sooooooooo racist.

He gave the orders to rip children away from their parents.
----------------------------------------- parents shouldn't have brought the little invaders . Course the widdle invaders [hostages to their traffickers] were key to messing up any good border enforcement Penny .

They did to protect their lives. I am so happy I was not born in Central American. I'm glad I did not have to walk 1000 miles to safety.

seems to me that if the TRUMP ever gets things figured out there SHOULD or MIGHT be new and different and much more severe sanctions against these big and widdle invaders in the future .

If this incompetent heartless woman wasn't evil enough...Jesus...what will be next

Forum List

Back