Now that the mad woman Nielson has resigned, who's next?

He gave the orders to rip children away from their parents.
----------------------------------------- parents shouldn't have brought the little invaders . Course the widdle invaders [hostages to their traffickers] were key to messing up any good border enforcement Penny .

They did to protect their lives. I am so happy I was not born in Central American. I'm glad I did not have to walk 1000 miles to safety.
Bullshit.

They did it for more economic opportunity.

If it was about life and death, we would be talking tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands swarming out of the conflict zones. We would also have independent journalists covering genocide and war torn areas. As it is, we aren't talking about that. Nothing of the sort exists.

What exists is gang warfare and poverty, the same thing that exists in the wastelands of America's inner cities.

Stop parroting propaganda.

I'm not, who would walk 1000 miles for naught.
For naught?

:auiqs.jpg:

The Hidden Hand Behind the Migrant 'Caravan'

National Day Laborers Organizing Network: How It Supports Illegal Immigration

Didn't know daca applied to 31 & under......per usual you're the king of detail Mr Beale.....~S~

I tried to avoid commenting in order to not get banned again. Yet putting things in a cooled down way. This is in reference to the current event of this mad woman Nielson who has been thrown down after getting a wolf ticket from Congress in particular, and who was recruited like all other 45's acting tyrants when it comes to engaging in heinous and uncivilized crimes against humanity, destructive schemes against democracy and the common decency of civilization. Therefore, there is a heightened alarm in society that the maniac in chief 45 will put a demagogue worse than Nielson in there as a hyper mega tyrant. Yet, as the saying goes, bring it on and the fate of this next tRump appointee from hell might get a wolf ticket far worse that what happened against this tyrant woman Nielson who merely got the boot be it from numerous directions. Yet, who's legacy is completely destroyed from a common decency point of view and as a criminal against humanity. This includes another result of fools being eager to team up with the 45 devil to go on a rampage against humanity, and to which 45 holds allegiance with no one and will turn his devoted fools loose. This severance from the 45 devil is when his uncivilized subjects are no longer of any use to the fake president, chief demagogue and enemy against humanity.

Ref: Opinion | Kirstjen Nielsen Enforced Cruelty at the Border. Her Replacement Could Be Worse.
Banning is too good for you. How dare you diss Baba Yaga and her successor who wants to build camps for Stephen Miller. Have you NO SHAME. (-:

Seriously though, if he manages to not kill any kids he may be a step up.

I actually feel bad for her, she was just carrying out her orders from tramp. People do bad things when they want to keep their job.
Yeah.....how dare anyone do something so racist.
Protecting your country from an invasion is sooooooooo racist.

----------------------------------------- parents shouldn't have brought the little invaders . Course the widdle invaders [hostages to their traffickers] were key to messing up any good border enforcement Penny .

They did to protect their lives. I am so happy I was not born in Central American. I'm glad I did not have to walk 1000 miles to safety.
Bullshit.

If it was about life and death, we would be talking tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands swarming out of the conflict zones. We would also have independent journalists covering genocide and war torn areas. As it is, we aren't talking about that. Nothing of the sort exists.

What exists is gang warfare and poverty, the same thing that exists in the wastelands of America's inner cities.

All I saw was a bunch of fat brown folks carrying $900 dollar Iphones.

Yeah.....how dare anyone do something so racist.
Protecting your country from an invasion is sooooooooo racist.

Bullshit.

'm not, who would walk 1000 miles for naught.

Why did they walk 1,000 miles?

Mexico offered them sanctuary.

Why didn't they take it?

Bullshit.

'm not, who would walk 1000 miles for naught.

Why did they walk 1,000 miles?

Mexico offered them sanctuary.

Why didn't they take it?
Mexico doesn't have Democrats willing to pay them to come here.
If they were really trying to escape from their country they'd stay in Mexico and start a new life. Instead they're coming here for the free stuff.

She wasn't tough enough.

We all know that democrats are pro pedophile and pro human trafficking. Especially the trafficking of children. Neilsen tried to keep children away from their exploiters. To Democrats this is unforgiveable.

I actually feel bad for her, she was just carrying out her orders from tramp. People do bad things when they want to keep their job.

What kinda, "bad things" have you done Penelope?
Everyone who has been fired by Trump or quit since he took office

She's been raped, pillaged and crucified by your TDS media for the past 2 years, she needs some TLC and God bless her for lasting this long.

..and really what's your point (link). it's just fake media hype for the always outraged TDS-ers.. :lol:

Only because she was carrying out Tramps orders. See what that got her, unemployed.
So now she's not an evil racist bitch anymore......now she's just a victim......LOL:boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back