🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now that the presidential election is over, Republicans could lose House and Senate

The election for president has come down to how determining just big will Trumps loss be? He may well bring down republican control of the Senate .. which is almost a foregone conclusion .. and now, the House.

Republicans Could Lose the House
The GOP may need to hit the panic button

Lose the Senate and Obama is headed to the Supreme Court.

Lose the House .. gun control, federal guidelines, restrictions, and rules for police violence, republicans reduced to nothing more than by-standers as America enters a new era.

The all-white right-wing Republican Party goes down .. and the nation celebrates.

Republicans are certain to lose the Senate, they may hold onto the house (barely). But what to watch is the Governors and state houses that will change hands.

What the Trumpet's failed to realize is that Republicans depend on Hispanic support in the entire southwest of this country to win elections. Without them they lose. Texas for instance has a 40% Hispanic population, and in my state of Colorado if you don't take a large chunk out of the Hispanic vote you don't win a statewide election. So be assured that Democrat Michael Bennet will be reelected to his seat in Colorado. Hispanics went heavy for Republican Cory Gardner in 2014 and were responsible for his win. Those days are long gone.
GOP challenger Cory Gardner wins Senate seat as Latinos turn out in force in Colorado

HERE'S SOME HISTORY:

For the 1st time in their 126 year history the ARIZONA Republic has endorsed their first Democrat for POTUS. They endorse Hillary Clinton.
The Arizona Republic endorses Hillary Clinton

And the DALLAS Morning News also endorsed Hillary Clinton, their first Democrat in 75 years.
We recommend Hillary Clinton for president | Editorials | Dallas News

I really can't think of one single state that Trump can win. Anyone? I think we may witness our very first 50 state landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
Blacks will lose this election if Hillary wins, like they always lose when Dem's win. If Obama the brother won't give you some money Hillary sure as hell won't.

You go right ahead singing your stupid ass songs of woe. Woe is you. :0)

Hillary wins, police violence seriously addressed .. the all-white party sinks into the abyss.

Ahahaha Hillary called blacks predators fool and her husband sent millions of blacks to prison. Okay I'll take over as the official spokesperson for black people since you obviously suck at it.

My black bothers and sisters vote for Trump not this whitey lying honky Hillary.

:lol: Sure, why don't you run out and preach that sermon to large groups of black people..

Take all 11 of the black people in the Republican Party with you .. as bodyguards. :lol::lol:

Don't you be no fool, a vote for Hillary is a vote for white Democratic party plantation owners.

A vote for any republican is a vote for a dwindling all-white political party that hates black people .. and there is no way in Hell that I'm going to do that.

Blacks will lose this election if Hillary wins, like they always lose when Dem's win. If Obama the brother won't give you some money Hillary sure as hell won't.

Hillary wins, police violence seriously addressed .. the all-white party sinks into the abyss.

Ahahaha Hillary called blacks predators fool and her husband sent millions of blacks to prison. Okay I'll take over as the official spokesperson for black people since you obviously suck at it.

My black bothers and sisters vote for Trump not this whitey lying honky Hillary.

:lol: Sure, why don't you run out and preach that sermon to large groups of black people..

Take all 11 of the black people in the Republican Party with you .. as bodyguards. :lol::lol:

Don't you be no fool, a vote for Hillary is a vote for white Democratic party plantation owners.

A vote for any republican is a vote for a dwindling all-white political party that hates black people .. and there is no way in Hell that I'm going to do that.

Republicans hate black people?? Its Democrats who have sent millions of blacks to their prisons from their inner city plantations you need to get a handle on your Stockholm syndrome.

The GOP is a dumpster fire right now. They will not lose the House, but as of today polling shows them with only a 34% chance of winning the Senate and a 17% chance of winning the Presidency, so Clinton will have a Dem Senate.

Hate to tell you, but the election isn't "over" for another month...

Or did the "Magic Negro" graduate from giving away free Obunglesphones to giving away time machines to all the lazy, worthless Democrats????
Thank you for reminding us what a Deplorable sounds like.

Republicans hate black people?? Its Democrats who have sent millions of blacks to their prisons from their inner city plantations you need to get a handle on your Stockholm syndrome.
And you have little respect for women.

The election for president has come down to how determining just big will Trumps loss be? He may well bring down republican control of the Senate .. which is almost a foregone conclusion .. and now, the House.

Lose the House .. gun control, federal guidelines, restrictions, and rules for police violence, republicans reduced to nothing more than by-standers as America enters a new era.

The all-white right-wing Republican Party goes down .. and the nation celebrates.

If the Republicans lose the House, the Senate is already gone, but if they lose the House then suicide hotlines should be set up immediately.

Moronic.

Take a look at the thread topics just on this board. It's a microcosm of dumb ass republicans venting their hate of black people .. and I find it incredibly weak and hillarious at the same time watching racist assholes running from their own shadows. Of course republicans hate black people. What the fuck are you talking about? You think that's a secret? :lol:

You think you would find this moronic 8th grade hatefest on democratic boards?

Personally, I enjoy that stupid shit. :0) I'm serious. I think more people should chime in on right-wing boards like this and see for themselves just how fucking ignorant these assholes truly are. I mean, everyone knows the right is ignorant, right? You clowns got played by Donald Trump .. who never wanted to be president. But dumb people could never figure that out.

But I digress .. of course the all-white party is racist.

If the Republicans lose the House, the Senate is already gone, but if they lose the House then suicide hotlines should be set up immediately.

:0) I'm sure FEMA is on standby.

And you have little respect for women.

Your opinion is meaningless, as I suspect your life is.

Moronic.

Take a look at the thread topics just on this board. It's a microcosm of dumb ass republicans venting their hate of black people .. and I find it incredibly weak and hillarious at the same time watching racist assholes running from their own shadows. Of course republicans hate black people. What the fuck are you talking about? You think that's a secret? :lol:

Personally, I enjoy that stupid shit. :0) I'm serious. I think more people should chime in on right-wing boards like this and see for themselves just how fucking ignorant these assholes truly are. I mean, everyone knows the right is ignorant, right? You clowns got played by Donald Trump .. who never wanted to be president. But dumb people could never figure that out.

You are in denial brother. Democrats run the inner cities, the police departments, the courts, and the prisons where they have sent millions of young blacks and minorities forever branding them as felons, ensuring they will never make it off the Democratic party plantations after they get out. This is an undeniable fact. I will help you out, I will speak for black people from now on, we can't have people like you leading blacks down the wrong path.

Moronic.

You are in denial brother. Democrats run the inner cities, the police departments, the courts, and the prisons where they have sent millions of young blacks and minorities forever branding them as felons, ensuring they will never make it off the Democratic party plantations after they get out. This is an undeniable fact. I will help you out, I will speak for black people from now on, we can't have people like you leading blacks down the wrong path.

:0) Let me know when you approach large crowds of black people with your message. I'll scan CNN looking for you. :lol:

Here's the last guy who tried it ..

_70763342_kt_chasing_464.jpg

Is that you? :0)

Atlanta is a black city .. prosperous and booming.

Take your message there.

Last edited:

Moronic.

:0) Let me know when you approach large crowds of black people with your message. I'll scan CNN looking for you. :lol:

Is that you?

_70763345_kt_struggling_464.jpg

Damn, a sister had to save your ass, huh?

The name of my song is, "Be my guest."

I'm sure they can't wait to hear what a racist has to say. :0)

Its official, I'm blacker than you. Most of my best friends are black and Hispanic fool its not 1969.

Moronic.

Is that you?

Damn, a sister had to save your ass, huh?

The name of my song is, "Be my guest."

I'm sure they can't wait to hear what a racist has to say. :0)

Its official, I'm blacker than you. Most of my best friends are black and Hispanic fool its not 1969.

Oh .. it's the I have black friends argument. Pretty sure I've heard that song before.

Your arguments on this board are pure racist .. don't care who your friends may be.

1969 was actually saner than today. In spite of the problems, Americans were a closer people.

How'd that work out for you?

Forum List

Back