Now They've Got Marriage, Gays Come Out of the Closet...Again...Chemsex

Did you know chemsex was part of the gay male subculture while gay marriage was being deliberated?

• Yes, but I don't care: gay marriage anyway.

• No, but I don't care: gay marraige anyway.

• No, Oh my GOD what have we done??

• Yes, but I didn't think and still don't think it matters.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sure you will. Either the moral people in the US recover control from you degenerates or eventually Islam takes over and then starts throwing fagots off the tops of buildings here like they do in the ME.

Either way, fagots will be hiding like the slime they are once again. It is only a matter of time and a question of how many lives get ruined till then.

Oh, please. Other than whine on the internet, you pussies are not going to do a damn thing. :thup:
Lol, what can we do right now? Nothing, you fuckfaces hold all the cards.

But it will change, cocksucker.

Sure you will. Either the moral people in the US recover control from you degenerates or eventually Islam takes over and then starts throwing fagots off the tops of buildings here like they do in the ME.

Either way, fagots will be hiding like the slime they are once again. It is only a matter of time and a question of how many lives get ruined till then.

Oh, please. Other than whine on the internet, you pussies are not going to do a damn thing. :thup:

That quaking you feel is our boots.

LOL- not my problem that a homophobic asshole like yourself fears and loathes homosexuals.
I dont fear anything about fagots, I am just impatient with Nature taking the trash out of the gene pool, but now that fagots can legally butt ream each other till they go unconscious it is much less likely that you will carry on those defective genes. As soon as DNA baby design gets here, you guys are *poof* as no one will chose to have their child be born a fagot, if that is truly how you fags get your start.

Lol, no, you feel that because you have your head up your ass.

Maybe you should look on the last page to discover who HAS told you Syriusly about gay men having thousands of partners, half of which are complete strangers to them..or that 0%, that is "NONE" gay male couples remain faithful together over five years. ..

Or maybe I will ignore your usual batshit anti-gay homophobic attacks- and just point out that this is just another of your endless train of attacks on homosexuals.

This would be thread 38 on the topic.

Likely from this year alone. lol

Maybe you should look on the last page to discover who HAS told you Syriusly about gay men having thousands of partners, half of which are complete strangers to them..or that 0%, that is "NONE" gay male couples remain faithful together over five years. ..

Or maybe I will ignore your usual batshit anti-gay homophobic attacks- and just point out that this is just another of your endless train of attacks on homosexuals.

So you fruits are threadphobic?

lol

Heads. Plural. Everybody is into this Chemsex thing I just heard about an hour ago. It's all rage.

Nope, what I'm saying is that gay men are only shocked that people are finding out about their closeted behaviors: not that they deny they exist as routine. And, since they are behaviors, what are the closeted-costs of assigning these behaviors "marriage rights"? Like adoption...

All gays or just the ones in your imagination? I'm looking for a percentage for your claim. Just how many gays would you say are drug addicts who only live to corrupt our kids?
From the article:

Where once it existed in the subculture of gay excess, chemsex is now experiencing the glare of mainstream media attention...

What we need to quantify here is "gay excess". Is it excessive in behavior to just use the anus as an artificial vagina? Do most gay men draw the line there? Anything more would be "too kinky" for them? (look at the photos in the OP to help you deliberate).

Or, is it as the article suggests, a "given" that gay men are by their natures "excessive sexual beings" and that they're bummed one of their closeted excesses is being exposed so shortly after they illegally captured "gay marriage rights"?

That's what this thread is trying to provoke in readers.. "What is "gay excess" and should we presume it is in a minority in the gay male population? What evidence do we have to deduce that one way or the other?"

It's your thread. Answer the question.

Heads. Plural. Everybody is into this Chemsex thing I just heard about an hour ago. It's all rage.
Gay freedom to be as degenerate as you want to be is going to destroy the fag 'community' in and of itself.

By the time the Muslims take over there wont be many of your kind left.

lol

Careful with the name calling or Sil is going to accuse you of being a closet homo pretending to be straight to garner sympathy for queers. lol

lol

Careful with the name calling or Sil is going to accuse you of being a closet homo pretending to be straight to garner sympathy for queers. lol
No he wont, that is the gheys that do that.

lol

More particularly they are "free-speech-in-opposition-a-phobic"

Pshaw! I am a huge fan of your threads and hope you post another thirty-eight. I want you to shout your crazy from the rooftops, early and often. The more you spread your vile bullshit, the more people in the middle you push into the welcoming arms of the gay community. As I have said on numerous occasions, you're one of the best allies the gay community could ever ask for. On behalf of the gay community and it's allies, I want to thank you greatly for your unintentional contribution to the cause. :lol:

Laughing....us mocking your obsession with gay people doesn't infringe on your 'right to free speech' in the slightest. Read the 1st amendment. We're not 'congress'.
Really? Because last time I checked in NY if you use free speech to refer to a man as a man while he is pretending to be a woman, you can (theoretically, but not true upon legal test and appeal) be fined up to $250,000. I've never heard of free speech coming with a fine. Especially a fine for not openly supporting and playing along with another person's mental delusions.

) along comes the chemsex crisis to ruin your picture-perfect wedding.
two%20dads_zps9sjudpcg.jpg

What exactly is the 'chemsex crisis'?

For instance- how many people are having 'chemsex'? Unknown.

How many people are harmed by having 'chemsex'? Also unknown.

How many threads will Silhouette start trying to get people to attack homosexuals? Virtually unlimited.
That's your mistake.....that's not what's going on.......Silly's putting out feelers. She's hoping to pull in some interest for a little down low action.

Laughing....us mocking your obsession with gay people doesn't infringe on your 'right to free speech' in the slightest. Read the 1st amendment. We're not 'congress'.
Really? Because last time I checked in NY if you use free speech to refer to a man as a man while he is pretending to be a woman, you can (theoretically, but not true upon legal test and appeal) be fined up to $250,000. I've never heard of free speech coming with a fine. Especially a fine for not openly supporting and playing along with another person's mental delusions.
Oh? You're gonna have to show us that law. I call shennanigans on that one.

And the last time I checked, you're free to post any pseudo-legal gibberish you'd like. As your last post just demonstrated.

It helps if you've actually read the 1st amendment.

1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States said:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Just FYI....we're not 'Congress'.

Still in the closet??..

two%20dads_zps9sjudpcg.jpg

Gays are not going to go back in the closet no matter how much you stomp your feet.

Said with a gleam in your eye.

Forum List

Back