Now They've Got Marriage, Gays Come Out of the Closet...Again...Chemsex

Did you know chemsex was part of the gay male subculture while gay marriage was being deliberated?

• Yes, but I don't care: gay marriage anyway.

• No, but I don't care: gay marraige anyway.

• No, Oh my GOD what have we done??

• Yes, but I didn't think and still don't think it matters.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some say imagine how much fucking would happen if most women wanted and approached sex the way most men do? Well....gays are both men. So...it's expected that the culture is hyper sexed.

Some say imagine how much fucking would happen if most women wanted and approached sex the way most men do? Well....gays are both men. So...it's expected that the culture is hyper sexed.
Sadly, you haven't met women who want sex with you.

Most women dont want to have sex with any random guy, the way fagots do.

Most women want an emotional connection first, to feel love and appreciated.

Of course there are always exceptions. There are women who like getting beat up, getting rough sex, play rape and dating hispanic men.

The people mentioned in the documentary are not fit to parents. Naturally Sil now wants to find all gay people accountable for the actions of these people. Something tells me that standard doesn't apply both ways though.

But how come all gun owners have to face endless, worthless laws because the actions of a few?

-Geaux

The people mentioned in the documentary are not fit to parents. Naturally Sil now wants to find all gay people accountable for the actions of these people. Something tells me that standard doesn't apply both ways though.

But how come all gun owners have to face endless, worthless laws because the actions of a few?

-Geaux
Because the libtards know that instituting a fascist dictatorship will be impossible if there are 100 million+ American civilian gun owners.

-Geaux
Because the libtards know that instituting a fascist dictatorship will be impossible if there are 100 million+ American civilian gun owners.

I'm 55 years young and hope this shit hits the fan while I can still help. Its not if, but when

-Geaux

-Geaux

Preach to the choir!

Of course there are always exceptions. There are women who like getting beat up, getting rough sex, play rape and dating hispanic men.

No, see...you're ruining the benign-lesbian-shrouded gay male agenda: rampant promiscuity and depravity...with adoption rights. They sell their twisted product with a picture of two motherly women coddling a child: then these MEN who have COMPLETELY DIFFERENT depravity levels than their already depraved lesbian counterparts, also demand orphaned boys to take home via "adoption"..

When behaviors get rights, you'd better have sifted through them for anomalies first....because when one of a set gets rights, the whole set does. It isn't just "adorable old lesbian ladies" wanting to bake cookies for their adopted girls...it's wildly-depraved, reckless & highly-sexualized men without boundaries trying to adopt little boys...

-Geaux
The Fascists are the ones with the most guns. They admit to arming to defend themselves from the government.

So, the white supremacist emerges. I guess it bothers you that many men go south of the border for Hispanic prostitutes, or that Jeb married a Hispanic woman.

-Geaux

I'm 55 years young and hope this shit hits the fan while I can still help. Its not if, but when

-Geaux
Still help? You can be FABULOUS now!

a person who has committed a sinful act is not bisexual. That's only a cutesy reference by the gays to try and bring you into their world. The denial of God's laws will eventually send one to hell. The denial of God's laws by a nation(s) shall be seen. By then it may be too late.

a person who has committed a sinful act is not bisexual. That's only a cutesy reference by the gays to try and bring you into their world. The denial of God's laws will eventually send one to hell. The denial of God's laws by a nation(s) shall be seen. By then it may be too late.

It gets worse when an obsessive unchecked and boundary-less depraved behavior gets to ride the coattails of public sentiment right into the adoption agency for little boys...

It gets worse when an obsessive unchecked and boundary-less depraved behavior gets to ride the coattails of public sentiment right into the adoption agency for little boys...

Um, gays could adopt already in like 48 of 50 States. Making your 'riding the coat tails' nonsense just more of your own personal baggage.

And strangely.....you hold all gays responsible for the actions of any gay. But you don't hold all heterosexuals responsible for the actions of any heterosexual.

Demonstrating even you don't buy your bullshit reasoning.

You must think str8 dads are all after their daughters, right?

Forum List

Back