Now They've Got Marriage, Gays Come Out of the Closet...Again...Chemsex

Did you know chemsex was part of the gay male subculture while gay marriage was being deliberated?

• Yes, but I don't care: gay marriage anyway.

• No, but I don't care: gay marraige anyway.

• No, Oh my GOD what have we done??

• Yes, but I didn't think and still don't think it matters.

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL- not my problem that a homophobic asshole like yourself fears and loathes homosexuals.
I dont fear anything about fagots, I am just impatient with Nature taking the trash out of the gene pool, but now that fagots can legally butt ream each other till they go unconscious it is much less likely that you will carry on those defective genes. As soon as DNA baby design gets here, you guys are *poof* as no one will chose to have their child be born a fagot, if that is truly how you fags get your start.
Well now. You may claim you are not gay, but you sure talk about gay sex more than most gays I know.

LOL- not my problem that a homophobic asshole like yourself fears and loathes homosexuals.
I dont fear anything about fagots, I am just impatient with Nature taking the trash out of the gene pool, but now that fagots can legally butt ream each other till they go unconscious it is much less likely that you will carry on those defective genes. As soon as DNA baby design gets here, you guys are *poof* as no one will chose to have their child be born a fagot, if that is truly how you fags get your start.
Well now. You may claim you are not gay, but you sure talk about gay sex more than most gays I know.
Counter accusations of but buggery are so old now, they are just boring.

Go back to your Sorosbot network and ask for better provocations, mmk?

Thanks dear.

Thanks dear.
I've not accused you of anything. I have simply made the accurate observation that you talk more about gay sex than most gays I know. It's rather interesting.

Thanks dear.
I've not accused you of anything. I have simply made the accurate observation that you talk more about gay sex than most gays I know. It's rather interesting.
in your sick and twisted shard of consciousness

By the time the Muslims take over there wont be many of your kind left.
Is this before or after the inevitable communist take over? It is hard to keep all these hysterics in order. lol
Lol, dude, the commies have already taken over.

LOL.....poor Jimmie- living his life in fear of being buggered and of commies......
I hope he's not hiding under the bed...that leaves one in rather a suggestive position.

Is this before or after the inevitable communist take over? It is hard to keep all these hysterics in order. lol

LOL.....poor Jimmie- living his life in fear of being buggered and of commies......
roflmao, whatever floats your boat, dimwit

I hope he's not hiding under the bed...that leaves one in rather a suggestive position.
lol, you would know, freak

Thanks dear.
in your sick and twisted shard of consciousness
Nope. Pretty much spot on.

lol, you would know, freak
Well, I DO have some male gay friends. They'd probably terrify you.

What is "known" Syriusly is that 0% of gay male couples have stayed together for more than five years. And 28% of gay men have had THOUSANDS of sexual encounters with other men, HALF OF WHICH were complete strangers to them.

I am shocked. I've never heard of drugs in orgies before. Dam those gays
Why worry if the public knows about their sexuality? What, suddenly they're all acting prude now? :lmao: Seriously?

Who is acting 'prude now'?

Silhouette- if you choose to have sex with 5 anonymous men this weekend- is it anyone's business other than yours and the 5 men? Would you be acting 'prudish' if you refused to tell the world about your 5 sexual encounters?

You want guilt by association- because some gay men engage in 'chemsex' parties- you want everyone to push all homosexuals back in the closet.

Next you will be pointing out that some Jews commit crimes- so we should shun all Jews......

Why would we deny adoption to a gay couple that *isn't* engaging in chemsex, again?

I was never clear on that.
Because they might - socons are all about presumption of guilt.

That's the ticket - keep hate alive.

Looks like the LGBT professional bloggers are dragging the thread off topic....again...

I'm home alone, Sil. Want to come by and act out your definition of chemsex? I can sign you up with kgrill.

Forum List

Back