Now They've Got Marriage, Gays Come Out of the Closet...Again...Chemsex

Did you know chemsex was part of the gay male subculture while gay marriage was being deliberated?

• Yes, but I don't care: gay marriage anyway.

• No, but I don't care: gay marraige anyway.

• No, Oh my GOD what have we done??

• Yes, but I didn't think and still don't think it matters.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some say imagine how much fucking would happen if most women wanted and approached sex the way most men do? Well....gays are both men. So...it's expected that the culture is hyper sexed.
Sadly, you haven't met women who want sex with you.
Most women dont want to have sex with any random guy, the way fagots do.
Correction
Most women dont want to have sex with any random person, the way men do.

I have been in enough bars in my younger days- and 80% of the guys in that bar would have had sex with any woman who was willing.

The people mentioned in the documentary are not fit to parents. Naturally Sil now wants to find all gay people accountable for the actions of these people. Something tells me that standard doesn't apply both ways though.

But how come all gun owners have to face endless, worthless laws because the actions of a few?

-Geaux
Because the libtards know that instituting a fascist dictatorship will be impossible if there are 100 million+ American civilian gun owners.

I'm 55 years young and hope this shit hits the fan while I can still help. Its not if, but when

-Geaux

LOL- the Conservatives hoping for a Civil war are funny in a very, very sad way.

Most women want an emotional connection first, to feel love and appreciated.

Of course there are always exceptions. There are women who like getting beat up, getting rough sex, play rape and dating hispanic men.
..it's wildly-depraved, reckless & highly-sexualized men without boundaries trying to adopt little boys...

You do realize that adoption agencies actually screen prospective parents right?

Whether the parents are depraved straights or depraved gays- if they aren't appropriate parents, then they shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

You just don't want homosexuals to be able to adopt.

Because you hate homosexuals- and children.

a person who has committed a sinful act is not bisexual. That's only a cutesy reference by the gays to try and bring you into their world. The denial of God's laws will eventually send one to hell. The denial of God's laws by a nation(s) shall be seen. By then it may be too late.

Seen the divorce rates?

What did Jesus say about divorce?
Have you noticed that the grocery store is open on Saturday?

The United States has been in denial of God's laws for a long time.

God seems okay with it.

This is about the gay male subculture, which differs from the lesbian subculture.

After years spent hiding away
in endless sex parties and chillouts, chemsex is now out in the public consciousness for everyone to observe in all its graphic detail
. And it makes a lot of people—gay and straight—very uncomfortable.

Featuring graphic scenes of real sex parties in which guys inject mephedrone, smoke crystal meth, and engage in bareback sex, CHEMSEX makes for challenging viewing. Just when you were ready to tell your mum you met a lovely new guy (on Grindr, though maybe you'll tell her you met in a bar) along comes the chemsex crisis to ruin your picture-perfect wedding.

It has been leading gay magazine Attitude's cover story. Articles have appeared in the Independent and the Guardian. Even the Daily Mail and the Sun ran editorials. Where once it existed in the subculture of gay excess, chemsex is now experiencing the glare of mainstream media attention. But the problems around sex and drug addiction have been the concern of sexual health clinics up and down the country for nearly a decade. It's something the NHS has been dealing with, being the first point of contact when people slip into comas after overdosing on GHB, or worse, when they die. The only organization that doesn't want to address it is the government.

There's even unease from within the gay community. At the Stonewall Awards last month, I was talking with one concerned gay man who told me how he felt it was inappropriate that the media was drawing so much attention to the subject. "It's not exactly the image we want to convey to the world, is it," he said. "The girls in my office would be shocked to hear about that kind of stuff.".... Read more: Why We Need Gay Sex Education in Schools | VICE | United States

What we need to quantify here is "gay excess". Is it excessive in behavior to just use the anus as an artificial vagina? Do most gay men draw the line there? Anything more would be "too kinky" for them? (look at the photos in the OP to help you deliberate).

Or, is it as the article suggests, a "given" that gay men are by their natures "excessive sexual beings" and that they're bummed one of their closeted excesses is being exposed so shortly after they illegally captured "gay marriage rights"?

That's what this thread is trying to provoke in readers.. "What is "gay excess" and should we presume it is in a minority in the gay male population? What evidence do we have to deduce that one way or the other?"

Note, gay men are not saying it isn't an implicit part of their culture. They're just bumming out that the general public is finding out about it. But I'm sure it spent years hiding away in their collective closet because let's face it, they were litigating gay marriage at the time. Now that they've got that in the bag, they're letting their hair down.

Next stop: forced disgorging of adoptable boys...er..I mean "boys and girls" to this subculture of people.. Subculture, not "race".. Hey, "married is married"... Adoption agencies can no longer discriminate. Ah, when behaviors are legally mistaken for "race"... The misinterpretation of the 14th grows horns, hooves and a spiked tail...

Coming out of the closet....

Ugly%20gay%20dude_zps3fr5nglo.jpg

gayparadewithrepressed-2.jpg

Still in the closet??..

two%20dads_zps9sjudpcg.jpg
Yeah, breeders wouldn't do that, no whey....would they do drugs and have sex......oh hell no!!

Some say imagine how much fucking would happen if most women wanted and approached sex the way most men do? Well....gays are both men. So...it's expected that the culture is hyper sexed.

Of course there are always exceptions. There are women who like getting beat up, getting rough sex, play rape and dating hispanic men.

So, the white supremacist emerges. I guess it bothers you that many men go south of the border for Hispanic prostitutes, or that Jeb married a Hispanic woman.

has Buc ever hidden his white supremacist or misogynistic side?

So, the white supremacist emerges. I guess it bothers you that many men go south of the border for Hispanic prostitutes, or that Jeb married a Hispanic woman.

has Buc ever hidden his white supremacist or misogynistic side?
No, I realized after I posted. He's very open about it.

a person who has committed a sinful act is not bisexual. That's only a cutesy reference by the gays to try and bring you into their world. The denial of God's laws will eventually send one to hell. The denial of God's laws by a nation(s) shall be seen. By then it may be too late.

Seen the divorce rates?

What did Jesus say about divorce?
Have you noticed that the grocery store is open on Saturday?

The United States has been in denial of God's laws for a long time.

God seems okay with it.

In reality nobody really knows what Jesus said or thought. The bible is an unauthorized biography.

Nonsense.

There are no ‘god’s laws,’ all laws are created by man; that religious dogma might be misrepresented as ‘laws’ of a deity doesn’t make them any less unjust and devoid of merit.

Indeed, much of the bigotry, racism, and hate that has manifested during this Nation’s history have been justified by ‘god’s laws’ – and when laws seeking to codify that bigotry, ignorance, and hate have been struck down in accordance with the Constitution, we as a people and as a Nation are better for it.

The people mentioned in the documentary are not fit to parents. Naturally Sil now wants to find all gay people accountable for the actions of these people. Something tells me that standard doesn't apply both ways though.

But how come all gun owners have to face endless, worthless laws because the actions of a few?

-Geaux
Because the libtards know that instituting a fascist dictatorship will be impossible if there are 100 million+ American civilian gun owners.

I'm 55 years young and hope this shit hits the fan while I can still help. Its not if, but when

-Geaux

LOL- the Conservatives hoping for a Civil war are funny in a very, very sad way.
It IS amusing....and you can bet the farm, those hoping for a civil war would be the first to curl up in a fetal position if it happened.

Nonsense.

There are no ‘god’s laws,’ all laws are created by man; that religious dogma might be misrepresented as ‘laws’ of a deity doesn’t make them any less unjust and devoid of merit.

Indeed, much of the bigotry, racism, and hate that has manifested during this Nation’s history have been justified by ‘god’s laws’ – and when laws seeking to codify that bigotry, ignorance, and hate have been struck down in accordance with the Constitution, we as a people and as a Nation are better for it.
Let a few guys ejaculate in your ass and mouth and then lets ask you what you think !.

Oh, please. Other than whine on the internet, you pussies are not going to do a damn thing. :thup:
Lol, what can we do right now? Nothing, you fuckfaces hold all the cards.

But it will change, cocksucker.

That quaking you feel is our boots.
Lol, no, you feel that because you have your head up your ass.

Heads. Plural. Everybody is into this Chemsex thing I just heard about an hour ago. It's all rage.
Gay freedom to be as degenerate as you want to be is going to destroy the fag 'community' in and of itself.

By the time the Muslims take over there wont be many of your kind left.
Amazing how much Muslims and the Far Right Christians have in common.

Nonsense.

Let a few guys ejaculate in your ass and mouth and then lets ask you what you think !.

Besides amazing? :dunno:

Nonsense.

So you think that if you let a few guys ejaculate in your mouth and ass will bring you God's enlightenment?

Is this from first hand knowledge- or just a working theory?

The problem is Syriusly, guys who belong to a cult that practices "Chem sex" on the down low while trying to legally force catholic adoption agencies to give them little boys to take home. The OP's point is that if gay men have so little self-restraint on "anything goes hypersexual depravity", how safe are adopted orphan boys in their home? Remember the OP..

It IS amusing....and you can bet the farm, those hoping for a civil war would be the first to curl up in a fetal position if it happened.
Are you talking about people who do gay stuff wanting to marry in the interim in Alabama as Justice Moore pushes the SCOTUS for clarity on Obergefell?

Are you talking about people who do gay stuff wanting to marry in the interim in Alabama as Justice Moore pushes the SCOTUS for clarity on Obergefell?

Psst...gay people are still getting married in Alabama and the overwhelming majority of probate judges ignored Moore's order. You lose, again.

Forum List

Back