Now this is a candidate…..black Republican has rifle in ad…calls out racist democrats

I wish I could vote for this guy….

Jerone Davison has done just that. He’s a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.
——————-
His reverence for the Constitution includes the Second Amendment, which means that he believes in gun rights, and his team has crafted a powerful message for voters in the district in a video entitled “Make Rifles Great Again.”

“Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense. That no one could possibly need all 30 rounds,” Davison says in the ad. “But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds.”

He was born a century too late. There are no Democrats in Klan hoods any more. Just Republicans.

Except you are the racisv and I am not.

When you start injecting yourself into threads by white racists and speaking out, you really have nothing to say to me. I have stated numerous times that all whites are neither racist or responsible for all racism. I have repeatedly narrowed my attack to right wing whites or white racists. So you're just calling me a racist because that is what you are and you can't face the truth.
I can read......and comprehend....Mr. broadbrush. :auiqs.jpg:

The Master Race
master-race-nazis-confederates.jpg

I will say, that man has so much more freedom than you could ever dream about.
I will leave that nugget right there for you. Kind of sad
I'm way freer than him. Whites who think like you make dumb ass assumptions about black people based on things said by white racists. That man is not free if he ignores racism. He is nothing more than a compliant slave. Take that nugget because white men like you do not define what freedom is for me.

You are going waaay off course there, stud.
I call you a racist for your continual racist rants.
And, just because a Black man who thinks for himself and what he believes, and doesn't align to your racism,
is somehow a flawed person. Just how stupid is that, IM2?
I'm sure this man has experienced racism in his life, but he's moved on and not put that on the front
burner because I'm sure he knows the vast majority in this country aren't racists, like you suggest.
NO he knows that a lot of you think its cool or macho to pose with a weapon & you will vote for any one with a gun with out checking if he has any ability to govern.

Wait until the left discovers Hispanics and Black men are usually Conservative by nature…
Man, you see one house negro Republican and you dolts lose your minds.

92 percent of blacks voted for Biden over Trump.

59 percent of Hispanics voted for Biden.

I have frequently said, though, the Republican party is totally missing the boat with Hispanics. Hispanics are very hard working, very family oriented, and very religious. But you would think they were all murderers and rapists if you listen to Trump.

And Fox News has regular episodes of Blacks Behaving Badly on their network.

"Oh my God there's another caravan of hubcap stealers on the way!!!"

NO he knows that a lot of you think its cool or macho to pose with a weapon & you will vote for any one with a gun with out checking if he has any ability to govern.
That's quite an assumption on your part. Not surprising. Just strange that no one has even mentioned
the gun in the picture. Just keep on projecting for us, okay?

I'm way freer than him. Whites who think like you make dumb ass assumptions about black people based on things said by white racists. That man is not free if he ignores racism. He is nothing more than a compliant slave. Take that nugget because white men like you do not define what freedom is for me.
No your not.

No your not.

Le me see, at last check, I was free. So again, white men like you do not define my freedom. You have not lived facing white racism and if you think its freedom to ignore it's existence, then you cannot be taken seriously as a rational thinking human being.

So when you said that all republican whites are racists, was just....what then? (broad brush)
White republicans are a subset of the white population. They do not represent all whites. If I said that all whites are racist republicans, THAT would be racist. Now since I have said right wing white republicans are racists, and that the republican party is controlled by a racist base which are things former white republicans have said, then you calling me a racist for saying that is more proof of your individual/personal white fragility.

Has it been pointed out yet that gun control was first used in the South to limit Blacks from firearms, and in California when the Black Panthers started walking around with them. Thanks Reagan.

Has it been pointed out yet that gun control was first used in the South to limit Blacks from firearms, and in California when the Black Panthers started walking around with them. Thanks Reagan.
Apparently that's more of his own history that Davidson has missed.

What is your best guess: Do they not know about how the parties essentially switched on race in the 60's, or are they just lying?
Since you asked yes, you and the dems are lying

Forum List

Back