Now this is a candidate…..black Republican has rifle in ad…calls out racist democrats

That's quite an assumption on your part. Not surprising. Just strange that no one has even mentioned
the gun in the picture. Just keep on projecting for us, okay?
Except that he appears to be correct. This is not the only republican who posed with a gun.

What is your best guess: Do they not know about how the parties essentially switched on race in the 60's, or are they just lying?

Suuuure Mac...

1657235062068.png

1657235071915.png

1657235079880.png

I understand the constitution. Better than you and the other clowns in this thread.

You guys support blacks who say what you want to believe. If this fool is repeating white racism, then people in Arizona should not vote for him

You understand what you’re told to understand.
You support who you’re told to support.

I do know more and I don't post racism. You stay stuck in white fragility whereby any criticism of true white wrongs have to be racist because you can't face the truth. Davidson is a fool. He doesn't even understand his own history. Now to show just how stupid you are, you are calling me a racist for being black and not supporting a black candidate. By your own flawed logic you are a racist fo not supporting white democratic candidates.

People like you hurl the word racist at blacks who speak the truth of our experience and you aren't man enough to face it. Your racial comfort is disturbed. So you support blacks like Davidson because he gives you comfort because you know he won't challenge you. Davidson IS a hater. He hates himself.

It is you that doesn’t understand your own history. You make it quite clear on this forum daily.

A non racist can distinguish between a person who is opposed to policy than one who opposes a man and cannot call him by his proper name. And racism is a belief in an inherent trait of an entire race, since whites did vote for Obama and there were whites who opposed him due to policy, say herewegoagain opposed Obama because of race BASED ON HIS LOADS OF RACIST OPINION HE HAS POSTED HERE, is not racism.

Do something about your cognitive dissonance son. I've faced white racism all my life. I know it when I see it. You haven't so...

I so enjoy all your non racist posts where you refer to President Donald Trump!

Both things that your fellow DemoKKKrats opposed.
Wrong. This is not 1860 and the 1860 Republicans proposed the Corwin Amendment. That amendment would have protected slavery with the constitution.

What is your best guess: Do they not know about how the parties essentially switched on race in the 60's, or are they just lying?
I think some of them are actually stupid enough to believe the far right wing of the old timey Democratic party is the same as the Obamacare slash Green New Deal slash gay rights slash gun control liberal Democratic party of today.

They are just that dumb.

Their propagandists, on the other hand, commit a deliberate lie of omission by neglecting to point out when they say "KKK Democrats" that those were far right wing Christian terrorists like the KKK of today.

They know their rube herd never engages a single brain cell in critical thinking and just blindly parrot what they are told to parrot until the lie becomes a truth in their minds.

I wish I could vote for this guy….

Jerone Davison has done just that. He’s a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.
——————-
His reverence for the Constitution includes the Second Amendment, which means that he believes in gun rights, and his team has crafted a powerful message for voters in the district in a video entitled “Make Rifles Great Again.”

“Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense. That no one could possibly need all 30 rounds,” Davison says in the ad. “But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds.”

That is just wild.

A bit extreme for me, even as I despise Democrat's policies and results, but he has some interesting messages in there.

I need to give a shout out to another Black Republican. One who won high office with the help of three votes from my household, is a strong 2A supporter, and is doing a fantastic job so far....

1657236674017.png

So, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that such a candidate could win, that's for sure.

I just hope lots more well-qualified and capable Black Conservatives joins us. The Dems are destroying the Black community.

For his next ad, he could show some slave ships and talk about how the Dems enslaved their ancestors for centuries and continue to enslave them now with $5 gas and outrageous food prices. Needs some work. :)

1657237896791.png

[Edit: Add Winsome Sears' Campaign Ad for comparison.... Great stuff....]

Last edited:
He was born a century too late. There are no Democrats in Klan hoods any more. Just Republicans.

No....the democrats ditched the hoods, kept the policies and the hate for blacks....

The history of the Republican party is one of broken promises to black people. We are not republicans because republicans never respected us. Now they want us to come back so they can implement policies that will return us to the back of the bus. The republican party is anti-affirmative action, anti-civil rights, anti-voting rights, and pro-maintenance of the memory of the confederacy. Still, we are supposed to run to the Republican party because Abraham Lincoln freed slaves from the same confederacy Republicans defend today.

"The reason African Americans overwhelmingly reject Republicans isn’t based on word choices or phrasing. It is based on policy. It isn't how Republicans are talking to black voters that results in 90 percent or more of those voters refusing to vote for Republicans. It's what the Republicans are doing once elected." -Stuart Stevens

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186.25 This bill was proposed to undo the damage caused by the Roberts Supreme Court 2013 decision. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania. In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the senate.26 Senate Republicans wouldn’t even let the bill come to the floor for debate. They filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

1: Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

This is what free, independent-thinking blacks, other people of color and whites know about the Republican Party.

Man, you see one house negro Republican and you dolts lose your minds.

92 percent of blacks voted for Biden over Trump.

59 percent of Hispanics voted for Biden.

I have frequently said, though, the Republican party is totally missing the boat with Hispanics. Hispanics are very hard working, very family oriented, and very religious. But you would think they were all murderers and rapists if you listen to Trump.

And Fox News has regular episodes of Blacks Behaving Badly on their network.

"Oh my God there's another caravan of hubcap stealers on the way!!!"
Now take a moment and remember I have never bought into the Rapists and Murder nonsense and have for decades, well hell I grew up around Hispanics and know how they work, live and think and hell even being as White as I am some of the older generations believe I am a White Mexican.

You are correct the GOP are missing the boat and fifty-nine percent is actually bad for Biden but you are proving my point about Hispanics are Conservative and so are Black men but the GOP is the White Devil in Black Communities…

I doubt Biden get the Hispanic Numbers again… As for the Blacks he will…

The history of the Republican party is one of broken promises to black people. We are not republicans because republicans never respected us. Now they want us to come back so they can implement policies that will return us to the back of the bus. The republican party is anti-affirmative action, anti-civil rights, anti-voting rights, and pro-maintenance of the memory of the confederacy. Still, we are supposed to run to the Republican party because Abraham Lincoln freed slaves from the same confederacy Republicans defend today.

"The reason African Americans overwhelmingly reject Republicans isn’t based on word choices or phrasing. It is based on policy. It isn't how Republicans are talking to black voters that results in 90 percent or more of those voters refusing to vote for Republicans. It's what the Republicans are doing once elected." -Stuart Stevens

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186.25 This bill was proposed to undo the damage caused by the Roberts Supreme Court 2013 decision. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania. In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the senate.26 Senate Republicans wouldn’t even let the bill come to the floor for debate. They filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

1: Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

This is what free, independent-thinking blacks, other people of color and whites know about the Republican Party.

The Republicans freed blacks......the Republicans at the time were trying to stop a war.....a war that would kill 500,000 people at the time.....

The Republicans ended reconstruction because they gave in to the democrats....a party blacks support to this day....the very political party that owned the slaves, started the Civil War, started the Klan, jim crow, lynched blacks...

The Republicans did the heavy lifting in freeing the slaves....then those ancestors of those freed slaves joined the democrat party, the party that enslaved their people.....

No.....the 1964 Civil Rights act went too far....and we know this is true with the way the democrat party has used it to attack people and take power....

The Republican party doesn't give a rat's ass about race....the democrat party is obsessed with using race to take and keep power, as they allow blacks in this country to rot in the cities they control.....

That is just wild.

A bit extreme for me, even as I despise Democrat's policies and results, but he has some interesting messages in there.

I need to give a shout out to another Black Republican. One who won high office with the help of three votes from my household, is a strong 2A supporter, and is doing a fantastic job so far....

View attachment 667544

So, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that such a candidate could win, that's for sure.

I just hope lots more well-qualified and capable Black Conservatives joins us. The Dems are destroying the Black community.

For his next ad, he could show some slave ships and talk about how the Dems enslaved their ancestors for centuries and continue to enslave them now with $5 gas and outrageous food prices. Needs some work. :)

View attachment 667548
No, white racism is destroying the black community and black puppets posing with guns repeating right wing garbage won't save the black community.

I get tired of white right wingers and your factless opinions about blacks.

White republicans are a subset of the white population. They do not represent all whites. If I said that all whites are racist republicans, THAT would be racist. Now since I have said right wing white republicans are racists, and that the republican party is controlled by a racist base which are things former white republicans have said, then you calling me a racist for saying that is more proof of your individual/personal white fragility.
I'm an observer, IM2...nothing fragile. You on the other hand......

Forum List

Back