Now this is a candidate…..black Republican has rifle in ad…calls out racist democrats

No, white racism is destroying the black community and black puppets posing with guns repeating right wing garbage won't save the black community.

I get tired of white right wingers and your factless opinions about blacks.

You are the one destroying the black community......delusional, blind, not understanding history.........and yet blacks keep voting for the slave party, the democrat party........do you think Jews would ever vote for a newly formed nazi party? One that hides its anti-semitism for the votes?

Blacks are only hurting their children....but, they get what they vote for...

Now take a moment and remember I have never bought into the Rapists and Murder nonsense and have for decades, well hell I grew up around Hispanics and know how they work, live and think and hell even being as White as I am some of the older generations believe I am a White Mexican.

You are correct the GOP are missing the boat and fifty-nine percent is actually bad for Biden but you are proving my point about Hispanics are Conservative and so are Black men but the GOP is the White Devil in Black Communities…

I doubt Biden get the Hispanic Numbers again… As for the Blacks he will…
Stop being white thinking you speak for black men. I am a black man and 99 percent of black men are not right wing. You conflate fiscal conservatism with right wing extremism. Black men will not join the republican party as it is currently constructed. Not if black women oppose republicans. Black men like sex and with what republicans have just done to women, we would be fools to support such a party..

Since the Republican party is the party of white supremacy today, your consistent projection of republican racism on democrats is a joke.

You will never understand it’s the party of the KKK that’s told you the other party are the racists.

I'm an observer, IM2...nothing fragile. You on the other hand......
You have wite fragility. I find it funny that there are a certain group of whites here who are just as white as you, who don't whine about my so-called racism, and who I can discuss race with and not get the silly season you and a number of others present. And some of them are actual conservatives, not right wing extremists calling themselves conservatives.

You have wite fragility. I find it funny that there are a certain group of whites here who are just as white as you, who don't whine about my so-called racism, and who I can discuss race with and not get the silly season you and a number of others present. And some of them are actual conservatives, not right wing extremists calling themselves conservatives.
You just categorize everything don't you? :laughing0301:
No, you don't have any issues. :eusa_whistle:

You just categorize everything don't you? :laughing0301:
No, you don't have any issues. :eusa_whistle:
You practice the stated behavior and you categorize everything as right or left.

I wish I could vote for this guy….

Jerone Davison has done just that. He’s a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.
——————-
His reverence for the Constitution includes the Second Amendment, which means that he believes in gun rights, and his team has crafted a powerful message for voters in the district in a video entitled “Make Rifles Great Again.”

“Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense. That no one could possibly need all 30 rounds,” Davison says in the ad. “But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds.”

Obviously, you don't....maybe get away from Portland, Corvallis, or Eugene
and you would see the real people.
I've seen "real people" in cities along the coast, Springfield, Bend, Ashland and Grants Pass. Many "real people" leave smaller Oregon towns and move to the Portland area.

I wish I could vote for this guy….

Jerone Davison has done just that. He’s a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.
——————-
His reverence for the Constitution includes the Second Amendment, which means that he believes in gun rights, and his team has crafted a powerful message for voters in the district in a video entitled “Make Rifles Great Again.”

“Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense. That no one could possibly need all 30 rounds,” Davison says in the ad. “But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds.”

Our second amendment rights are important but just as important is the rebuilding of national infrastructure and our manufacturing base. We have tens of millions of Americans that can't afford healthcare, we have millions of unemployed Americans, we have major cities full of homelessness, poverty and crime. There's a lot more we need to focus on than just guns. So what will this right-wing conservative do in congress? Will he sign over more of our infrastructure to private companies? Will he serve vested interests at the expense of working-class people? Republicans are well known for that. Trump pretended to be a populist, for the working-class, but it was all an act, a game. That Carrier factory in Indiana that he visited in his 2016 presidential run, closed down and moved to Mexico. More, where is the wall he promised? He even had the gall to raise taxes for working families and reduce taxes for billionaires. The working poor now pay more taxes than before thanks to Trump. How is that a president for the people? He didn't drain the swamp, he was the swamp. He was scuba divine in the swamp.

Those towns believe in the Second Amendment as much as I do.
So? The second amendment is not the only one and using the threat of the second amendment to stop people from practicing the first amendment is what those "real people" support.

I think some of them are actually stupid enough to believe the far right wing of the old timey Democratic party is the same as the Obamacare slash Green New Deal slash gay rights slash gun control liberal Democratic party of today.

They are just that dumb.

Their propagandists, on the other hand, commit a deliberate lie of omission by neglecting to point out when they say "KKK Democrats" that those were far right wing Christian terrorists like the KKK of today.

They know their rube herd never engages a single brain cell in critical thinking and just blindly parrot what they are told to parrot until the lie becomes a truth in their minds.

Yes it’s was a magical day. All of a sudden unicorns filled the skies and rainbows covered the Earth and suddenly all democrats shed their deep seeded racism and cast it upon all republicans.

Forum List

Back