Now watch as the sheep on the left love James Comey.

He was the guy that cost hillary the election, remember? The kuuunt in a pants suit said it. Remember?

Lol with utter disrespect at the left.

Again with these reaction threads with no explanation of what people are reacting to. I thought you guys hated big govt. Now you're cheering for one person rule.

One person rule? The President doesn't have the authority to fire anybody in his administration he wants?

Not to worry CC, the way the libs operate, some activist judge will rule that Trump can't fire Comey.

That's cute but whether he has the right is not the point. The point is why he's firing everyone who is investigating him and why you're OK with it.

Legally in certain places you can have sex with a 12 year old. Just because you can doesn't mean that it looks reasonable to others. You'd still be a child molester in most people's eyes outside of a pedo website. Even if you cry "it's legal" doesn't wash away the stink.

There is no Russia--Trump thing in the first place. It was fodder to keep you leftists holding on to your seats.

Comey if a F-up. He made his position political. He decided not to bring charges against Hillary under the Obama administration, then he reopened an investigation that should have never been closed in the first place; he rushed it so that Hillary didn't have that hanging over her head come election time.

Do you really think that if Comey had something.......anything on Trump, he would keep his mouth shut in the coming weeks or months? If that were the case, Trump would benefit better by keeping him on and putting the thumb screws to him. Comey is now free to tell the world anything, and Trump and his administration are well aware of that.

You want us to believe that Trump fired him just now because of stuff from last year and definitely not that he's investigating Trump and Russia? Grab the Rofl Rifle!

Second, Comey CAN'T run his mouth and you know it so why you're pretending is just as weird as your defense of firing everyone who is investigating wrongdoing by the fucking PRESIDENT!

Why can't Comey say anything?

How right I am about those filthy fucking hypocritical losers.

Do you know they are so utterly fucked up, that they cannot see their fucking blatant hypocritical disposition?

Think about that, just for one moment. They literally blame Comey to this day for hillary losing, then said the fact that Trump did not fire him as PROOF!

Now, he does fire him for his blatant incompetence and ineffetiveness that ALL LIBERALS shouted, and they now do a complete 180 and claim that is PROOF!

Now tell me, is there even ONE REASON (just one) to treat these fucking pathetic losers with a single ounce of respect?

Is it that Christian unconditional love thing? Ok, I have certainly failed in that regard. I will admit that openly. I mean do I have a choice but to admit that?

God help me, I hate them.

Well, that's probably because you need help.

the thing is, the reason why the FBI director has a 10 year term is so that they aren't a partisan hack.

I think that Comey did screw up the Email investigation and made no one happy.

What I'm not seeing is outright misconduct on Comey's behalf. Not enough to justify firing him. But even if there were, he probably should have been encouraged to step down.

Now it looks like Biffenfuhrer is covering something up... probably because he's covering something up.

He was the guy that cost hillary the election, remember? The kuuunt in a pants suit said it. Remember?

I don't give a fuck what Hillary said about Comey. My opinion of Comey is besides the point either way. Trump fired him because Trump is a pussy. If he was innocent of any Russian meddling, he would let a non partisan investigation vindicate him.

You are the one that's the partisan douche.

Comey is non-partisan?

I don't give a fuck what Hillary said about Comey. My opinion of Comey is besides the point either way. Trump fired him because Trump is a pussy. If he was innocent of any Russian meddling, he would let a non partisan investigation vindicate him.

You are the one that's the partisan douche.

You're kinda slow eh Billy boy?

If Comey has anythiing on Trump, he will now be unleashed. Free to expose anything he has.

Clearly there is nothing that Trump fears.

It's all a first rate distraction for slow witted fools.
Oh really? Stripping Comey on any authority means nothing huh? So why did Trump fire him? Can you even begin to explain that?

The "reasons" were laid out in the letters from the AG and DAG and Trump. Did you read them?

PS- He didn't strip him of authority, he FIRED HIM. Buh-Bye!!! That is his right as POTUS. He doesn't need a reason.
You don't even know the reason. We both know it.

I know the reasons. I read the letters.

Here is the link to the three letters: Start with Rosenstein's letter....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3711116/White-House-Fires-James-Comey.pdf

I can't help it if you can't or won't read them.....

Ya can lead a moron to knowledge but ya cant make him think.....

You're kinda slow eh Billy boy?

If Comey has anythiing on Trump, he will now be unleashed. Free to expose anything he has.

Clearly there is nothing that Trump fears.

It's all a first rate distraction for slow witted fools.
Oh really? Stripping Comey on any authority means nothing huh? So why did Trump fire him? Can you even begin to explain that?

The "reasons" were laid out in the letters from the AG and DAG and Trump. Did you read them?

PS- He didn't strip him of authority, he FIRED HIM. Buh-Bye!!! That is his right as POTUS. He doesn't need a reason.
You don't even know the reason. We both know it.

I know the reasons. I read the letters.

Here is the link to the three letters: Start with Rosenstein's letter....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3711116/White-House-Fires-James-Comey.pdf

I can't help it if you can't or won't read them.....
How about you summarize it since you claim to know the reason?

The laziness of the left.
Why is it you always want someone else to do the work for you?

So....has anyone on the Left said they love Comey yet as the OP claimed would happen?

How odd...I still am not a fan of Comey and still think he cost Hillary the election. I also still think it makes Donnie Small Hands look crooked as Lombard street to fire him.

Well, that's probably because you need help.

the thing is, the reason why the FBI director has a 10 year term is so that they aren't a partisan hack.

I think that Comey did screw up the Email investigation and made no one happy.

What I'm not seeing is outright misconduct on Comey's behalf. Not enough to justify firing him. But even if there were, he probably should have been encouraged to step down.

Now it looks like Biffenfuhrer is covering something up... probably because he's covering something up.

You'll just keep speculating though. Were you speculating when wild bill fired sessions? Didnt think so.

Again with these reaction threads with no explanation of what people are reacting to. I thought you guys hated big govt. Now you're cheering for one person rule.

One person rule? The President doesn't have the authority to fire anybody in his administration he wants?

Not to worry CC, the way the libs operate, some activist judge will rule that Trump can't fire Comey.

That's cute but whether he has the right is not the point. The point is why he's firing everyone who is investigating him and why you're OK with it.

Legally in certain places you can have sex with a 12 year old. Just because you can doesn't mean that it looks reasonable to others. You'd still be a child molester in most people's eyes outside of a pedo website. Even if you cry "it's legal" doesn't wash away the stink.

There is no Russia--Trump thing in the first place. It was fodder to keep you leftists holding on to your seats.

Comey if a F-up. He made his position political. He decided not to bring charges against Hillary under the Obama administration, then he reopened an investigation that should have never been closed in the first place; he rushed it so that Hillary didn't have that hanging over her head come election time.

Do you really think that if Comey had something.......anything on Trump, he would keep his mouth shut in the coming weeks or months? If that were the case, Trump would benefit better by keeping him on and putting the thumb screws to him. Comey is now free to tell the world anything, and Trump and his administration are well aware of that.

You want us to believe that Trump fired him just now because of stuff from last year and definitely not that he's investigating Trump and Russia? Grab the Rofl Rifle!

Second, Comey CAN'T run his mouth and you know it so why you're pretending is just as weird as your defense of firing everyone who is investigating wrongdoing by the fucking PRESIDENT!

Why can't Comey say anything?

Take a wild guess moron. I'm not your tutor so if you're needing help seek it elsewhere

So....has anyone on the Left said they love Comey yet as the OP claimed would happen?

Not yet but his entire focus is to talk about other peoples reactions to Trumps moves and not Trumps move themselves.

He is attempting to make this a debate about love and hate instead of right vs wrong

I hope Trump puts in someone like Ted Cruz and he starts throwing leftists in prison.

Or expatriating them. They would be happier in a North Korean commune anyway.

Your comments strongly suggest you would fit better and be happier in N. Korea. Your rejection of the Bill of Rights, the Magna Carta and James Madison's comments below...

[“The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretext infringed.

“The people shall not be deprived or abridged of their right to speak, to write, or to publish their sentiments; and the freedom of the press, as one of the great bulwarks of liberty, shall be inviolable.

“The people shall not be restrained from peaceably assembling and consulting for their common good; nor from applying to the legislature by petitions, or remonstrances for redress of their grievances.”]

...strongly suggest you reject the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States. Get the hell out of OUR Country!

How odd...I still am not a fan of Comey and still think he cost Hillary the election. I also still think it makes Donnie Small Hands look crooked as Lombard street to fire him.
Double talk right before our eyes folks. They are fucking oblivious.

and the Trumpbots can flip too. LOL
Any examples? No? Thought not. At least you admit and understand that you are a bloated double talking assface. I will give you credit for that.

Now watch as the sheep on the left love James Comey
Let us know as soon as that happens, tard.

You loved him then hated him then loved him some more.
Show me. Prove it, you lying fuck.

You tards are projecting. It was Trump who loved and hated him.

Nope, keep guzzling your fifth of piss.
You're too late. Your lie has already been exposed in my previous posts.

But since you are a willfully blind monkey, here it is again.

In chronological order.

Love: Trump Praises FBI Decision to Continue Investigation Into Clinton's Emails

Hate: Trump Turns on the F.B.I. After Comey Clears Clinton

True Love: Pres. Trump nuzzles FBI Director James Comey’s cheek after blowing him a kiss at White House event

Hate: F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump

Now watch as the sheep on the left love James Comey
Let us know as soon as that happens, tard.

You loved him then hated him then loved him some more.
Show me. Prove it, you lying fuck.

You tards are projecting. It was Trump who loved and hated him.

Nope, keep guzzling your fifth of piss.
Thanks for admitting you can't prove your lie you made up about me, you lying fuck.

Forum List

Back