NRA General Counsel Robert Dowlut Convicted of Murder

No, guy, it's you whining i didn't accept your horseshit about kind employers.

Right, because of your bullshit story about your injury and being mistreated. Not out of any sense of what is right or wrong. That would have required acknowledging that threatening someone's children was wrong.

You have lied, whined, ignored facts and changed topics throughout this entire thread.

I have a very strong sense of right and wrong.

It's wrong to fire an employee who has worked hard for you for six years because they got injured and ran up some medical bills.

It's wrong for the 1% to continue to destroy the middle class.

It's only class warfare when they fight back.

Hey, don't look now, guy, rich people are spending a lot of money trying to impose gun control.

No, guy, it's you whining i didn't accept your horseshit about kind employers.

Right, because of your bullshit story about your injury and being mistreated. Not out of any sense of what is right or wrong. That would have required acknowledging that threatening someone's children was wrong.

You have lied, whined, ignored facts and changed topics throughout this entire thread.

I have a very strong sense of right and wrong.

It's wrong to fire an employee who has worked hard for you for six years because they got injured and ran up some medical bills.

It's wrong for the 1% to continue to destroy the middle class.

It's only class warfare when they fight back.

Hey, don't look now, guy, rich people are spending a lot of money trying to impose gun control.

And, no matter how bad it is, if it didn't happen to you, you don't care. I understand.

[

Poor baby? lmao I am the one on the winning side. You are the one whining like a baby about things done by the tiny minority.

Well, you are coming off as a little whiny... :dev3:
[

Poor baby? lmao I am the one on the winning side. You are the one whining like a baby about things done by the tiny minority.

Well, you are coming off as a little whiny... :dev3:

Because I point out that you reject any facts that don't comply with your view? lol Hardly a whine. Simply a statement.

Guy, you've been whining for 29 pages now, mostly that I don't respect your magic "right" to own something that can kill your neighbors.

I respect the US Constitution. I have many things that can kill my neighbors. They probably have many things that can kill me. I expect them to behave in a civil manner. But I don't expect someone's only defense to be a call to 911 and hope the cops get there in time.

[Q

I respect the US Constitution. I have many things that can kill my neighbors. They probably have many things that can kill me. I expect them to behave in a civil manner. But I don't expect someone's only defense to be a call to 911 and hope the cops get there in time.

I respect the constitution as well.

I just don't think that it was written on a stone tablet inscribed by God.

But since a gun in your home is 43 time more likely to kill someone in the home than a bad guy, that's probably not the best defense.

"waaaaaaahhhhhh, I don't want Kellerman to be true."

[Q

But since a gun in your home is 43 time more likely to kill someone in the home than a bad guy, that's probably not the best defense.

Since you insist on repeating a stat that has been debunked, I can see that facts don't have much relevance to you.

Ok.

[Q

Since you insist on repeating a stat that has been debunked, I can see that facts don't have much relevance to you.

Ok.

Well, "Debunking it' would be conducting the same study and coming up with a different result.

It would not be screaming about how we shouldn't count suicides and since most of those folks were Darkies, they shouldn't count, either. Which is all anti-Kellerman arguments really consist of.

But the most telling truth of Kellerman. After his study came out, the National Rampage Association went to Congress and got all CDC studies of gun deaths and injuries cut.

[Q

Ok.

Well, "Debunking it' would be conducting the same study and coming up with a different result.

It would not be screaming about how we shouldn't count suicides and since most of those folks were Darkies, they shouldn't count, either. Which is all anti-Kellerman arguments really consist of.

But the most telling truth of Kellerman. After his study came out, the National Rampage Association went to Congress and got all CDC studies of gun deaths and injuries cut.

What was telling about the Kellerman study was that his criteria for uses in stopping crime was so narrow that it failed miserably as showing the actual facts about gun ownership.

And yes, I will continue to say that the suicides should not be included. There is absolutely no way you can claim that removing one tool will have an effect on the suicides. They obviously wanted to die. They would find a way. Just like the japanese, living in an almost gun free society, manage to commit suicide at a much higher rate than we do inthe US.

As for your "darkies" nonsense, no one has said that the people of color don't matter. That is another lie you are telling. But the hypocrisy in your claims there and your celebration of the murder of a 14 year old boy is amusing.

[

What was telling about the Kellerman study was that his criteria for uses in stopping crime was so narrow that it failed miserably as showing the actual facts about gun ownership.

And yes, I will continue to say that the suicides should not be included. There is absolutely no way you can claim that removing one tool will have an effect on the suicides. They obviously wanted to die. They would find a way. Just like the japanese, living in an almost gun free society, manage to commit suicide at a much higher rate than we do inthe US.

As for your "darkies" nonsense, no one has said that the people of color don't matter. That is another lie you are telling. But the hypocrisy in your claims there and your celebration of the murder of a 14 year old boy is amusing.

No, I'm celebrating the shooting of a 14 year old Nazi who thought it was a good idea to shoot at federal agents.

Keep in mind, the kid had a gun and he shot at these guys. As opposed to Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown who were unarmed.

[

No, I'm celebrating the shooting of a 14 year old Nazi who thought it was a good idea to shoot at federal agents.

Keep in mind, the kid had a gun and he shot at these guys. As opposed to Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown who were unarmed.

He shot at intruders on the family land who had never identified themselves. If I were still living in the boonies and saw my dog shot, I would certainly return fire. And I am far from being a Nazi or whatever.

[

He shot at intruders on the family land who had never identified themselves. If I were still living in the boonies and saw my dog shot, I would certainly return fire. And I am far from being a Nazi or whatever.

Right. Because the Weaver Family had no idea that there was a warrant out for Randy's arrest and he and all his Nazi buddies were just hanging around with their guns.

Seriously, the sad thing is they didn't double-tap the survivors.

[

Wait, you'd shoot someone after they shot your dog?

Please turn your guns into your local sheriff.

[

Right. Because the Weaver Family had no idea that there was a warrant out for Randy's arrest and he and all his Nazi buddies were just hanging around with their guns.

Seriously, the sad thing is they didn't double-tap the survivors.

What exactly did the 14 year old boy do to warrant execution? Fire at armed intruders?

How about Vicki Weaver? What was it she did to warrant execution?

Here is how at least one person saw what happened:
"Something to Consider
1. Charge against Weaver is Bull Shit.
2. No one saw Weaver do any shooting.
3. Vicki has no charges against her.
4. Weaver's defense. He ran down the hill to see what dog was
barking at. Some guys in camys shot his dog.
Started shooting at him. Killed his son."

I am amused that you celebrate the murder of citizens simply because they are not politically correct.

[

Wait, you'd shoot someone after they shot your dog?

Please turn your guns into your local sheriff.

When I lived in a rural area, I would indeed. I would shoot armed intruder/trespassers who killed my dogs, yes.

As for the Sheriff, he is a nice guy. I have discussed this sort of thing with him. As far as he is concerned, someone trespassing in the dark and shooting dogs should be considered very dangerous. I would be justified in defending my home.

I guess you're ok with FBI snipers shooting a mother holding her 10 month old baby in her arms? Especially since none of the people in the compound could be considered an imminent threat to anyone?

[

What exactly did the 14 year old boy do to warrant execution? Fire at armed intruders?

"Something to Consider

I am amused that you celebrate the murder of citizens simply because they are not politically correct.

Okay, VIcki was in a house with Randy and Randy's Nazi buddy, Kevin Harris. But, yeah, they were just law-abiding constitutional gun owners. Really.

[

"Something to Consider

Okay, VIcki was in a house with Randy and Randy's Nazi buddy, Kevin Harris. But, yeah, they were just law-abiding constitutional gun owners. Really.

So being in a house with someone you THINK is a Nazi is now a capital offense? lmao Thank god you are not in charge and hold an opinion that is in the extreme minority.

Even people high up in the FBI thought the charges against Randy Weaver were bullshit. They railroaded him because their snitch had been burned and they wanted a new one. The Weavers were survivalists, but I haven't seen anything suggesting they were Nazis. Randy Weaver had a friend who had some friends in the Aryan nation. But Weaver was never connected to any such group.

[

So being in a house with someone you THINK is a Nazi is now a capital offense? lmao Thank god you are not in charge and hold an opinion that is in the extreme minority.

Uh, yeah. The reason why these Nazi nutters move out to remote areas like Ruby Ridge is because no one wants to live next door to them.

Oh, yeah and the capital offense was shooting and killing a Federal Marshal Francis Degan.

[
Even people high up in the FBI thought the charges against Randy Weaver were bullshit. They railroaded him because their snitch had been burned and they wanted a new one. The Weavers were survivalists, but I haven't seen anything suggesting they were Nazis. Randy Weaver had a friend who had some friends in the Aryan nation. But Weaver was never connected to any such group.

so Nancy wasn't a prepper and Randy Weaver wasn't a Nazi.

[

Uh, yeah. The reason why these Nazi nutters move out to remote areas like Ruby Ridge is because no one wants to live next door to them.

Oh, yeah and the capital offense was shooting and killing a Federal Marshal Francis Degan.

[

so Nancy wasn't a prepper and Randy Weaver wasn't a Nazi.

No, Weaver was not a Nazi.

I am thrilled that you even answered. But the 14 year old child did not kill Marshall Degan.

You'd have done better to look for the source of the quote I posted. It was written by FBI Deputy Assistant Director Danny Coulson. He knew that the shooters from the FBI should have been hung out to dry.

It is funny that you are so quick to convict the Weavers based on little actual information, but you defend Michael Brown when there is ample evidence he committed crimes and used physical force.

Forum List

Back